Found this on my girlfriend's phone, along with nearly a hundred more just like it

Found this on my girlfriend's phone, along with nearly a hundred more just like it.

She never sent any of them to me. We've been dating for over two years and we live together. She just bought her phone 4 months ago.

Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

android-recovery.net/android-data-recovery.html
drfone.wondershare.com/android-data-recovery.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post em all

yes.

Yes, very. Post more tho
Or better yet, dump them all and post a download link

All
Op for the love of god

Post them all then dump her. Obviously getting cucked my boi

Personally, I would be concerned if my significant other was taking pictures of me during my alone time without my consent.

Femanon here.
I don't see why this would be a cause for worry.

that's actually pretty hot

If you can login to her mobile carrier website and track her messaging, You gotta find out who she's pumping herself for cause it's clearly not you. And yes post them all.

Are you fucking retarded? How could Op record that with her noticing?

She obviously recorded it herself, moron.

Yes you should be worried

Now post more please

tits or gtfo

do you record yourself masturbating to give it to nobody? clearly they are going to someone.

>cheating bitch detected

You're probably the gf trying to cover all of this up.

There are tools you can download that will enable you to recover deleted messages. I highly recommend that you use one on her phone.

Willing to bet $100 that she sent every one of those to someone and then deleted the text.

shes fucking her new guy over the net. post her name and vids

This. What kind of phone does she have Op?

galaxy s7

Iphone fucktard read the text

although in her case is an Ophone

android-recovery.net/android-data-recovery.html

Yes, if it was true.

Op here. Thank you.

Post more of her

post her crap, put it on a discord or on a download link, and post it. It's your duty.

Nothing to worry about, she's sharing so you do 2

That was the only one I converted to webm. I'm more interested in seeing if she sent them to someone and she's still sleeping, so I have a limited window of opportunity to try this deleted text software.

If I discover that she sent them to someone, I'll dump all of them. Just give me a minute.

Nope nothing to worry about, move along.

What a champ.

Any nude pics at least to hold us off?

This is gon be good

you should be posting all of them to vola

>Should I be worried?
A) If she took these, she took them for someone, and it's obviously someone else since you didn't get them.
B) She's using a red dildo. She has beastiality fantasies of being fucked by dogs.

???

OP remember, fight for your lady but never fight over her.

I rotated it, for science.

you fucking idiot. if i fuck myself and record it, its for a reason. not to just sit in my phone for myself.

shes fucking with a nigger my guy.

Thanks!

honestly, you shouldn't be going through her phone. doesn't matter if she is cheating - it really fucks things up.

she is probably giving them to someone, but you prying more isn't the answer.

Tell her you saw the video on her phone, and ask her if she is sending them to people. She is probably swapping nudes with someone - but honestly, it isn't the biggest deal in the world.

I'm not saying it is OK, but just don't turn it into something it isn't.

Anyway, please be a Sup Forumsro and post them to vola - I wanna hear what she is saying/moaning.

just post the non-face ones or something if you want.

She held up the phone with her left hand, recorded herself fucking her pussy with a dildo with her right hand and then NEVER sent it to you.

Scandalous. That is highly suspicious behavior.

the second point seems valid

at least size is not of bbc

how well off are you?

could she be camming for money? blackmail is a possibility too.

Nobel Prize

butt

>Femanon here.
>I don't see the problem. How dare you imply we're not allowed to be whores and send nudes to other guys or masturbate for them. This is why I need feminism. Now stop triggering me; I'm late for the pole dancing class my feminist club at university is holding to empower us. BTW, I'll be late coming home because I'm stopping off at Tyrone's apartment on my way back. Don't wait up for me.

How about you respect her privacy, sperglord.

The fact that you went through her phone in the first place reveals that you're incredibly insecure. I bet you have a small penis.

>newfag

The fact she's indeed doing shit behind his back justifies his concerns, you liberal cucky bitch.

pls kys white knight. this is why you will never have child.

Post pics of said gf.
Out of curiosity...

I used to go through my GFs shit tbh. But I've found you never find anything good, and it is easy to find lots of tiny unimportant shit that hurts your feelings.

I've gotten to where if I feel I need to be going through someone's phone, or email, or whatever - and can't just ask them what is up... relationship is over anyway.

also being older - looking back, I wish I hadn't been so jealous. I dated one awesome girl who was super sexual and flirty and I'd freak the fuck out and eventually dumped her because of it.

I mean - aren't people supposed to be fucking sexual and flirty at 20? Why are young people supposed to act fucking married all the time.

I´m a teacher and that´s an excellent quotation.

How about you go waste your pathetic life on another website you stupid fuck?

Dr. Fone is better. I used it to catch my ex doing the exact same thing. Turned out she was fucking her exboyfriend.

drfone.wondershare.com/android-data-recovery.html

op - did you go through her message history yet?

can you post some vids to vola? this is boring as shit.

nothing good? unimportant? the fuck? he literally and figuratively caught her red pussied.

please be bait
please oh please be bait

I think op wants to dump gf if she is sending them to somebody else. He isn't turning it in to anything that is isn't already, just figuring out whether he should go through with the dump or no.
Op is simply exercising his right to personal choice idk what you are on about.

I'm just here for the nudes tbh

Because British empire colony = puritan sexual repression/excess culture of stupidity w/ bonus angry German populace & a side helping if medieval religious lunacy.

If this thread was legit there'd be a lot more than one webm posted. You niggers all got trolled.

Wrong. You got trolled, I got one good webm.

Spying never justifies itself, sorry. Just my 2 cents. I'd rather be the person that doesn't worry about his partner cheating, even if I Get screwed over sometimes. Because that paranoia and sneakiness and shit - it will ruin the good relationships you DO have.

just saying that continued spying and creeping might gain him something short term, but it is a shitty way to live.

yeah. I figured what with Tinder and shit its like a new sexual revolution and whatnot.

that one webm is pretty decent. OP does she have like blonde pubes or something?

wish OP was being cool and upping to mega or something though

>nearly a hundred more just like it.
>A HUNDRED!!!

fucking start posting man

zip to and upload to mega.

fuck rotating it, post more or gtfo

Maybe they're just old pics. I'm pretty sure i have nudes I've never sent to my bf

This will help with the research, greatly appreciated

Op here. I caught her.
She sent them all to some guy she works with at Olive Garden named David. As far as I can tell, she's been sending him about 5 a week every week for the last 5 months.
I also found about 200 pics of David's dick.

I'm uploading all of them to Mega. Some of them will have her face on them.
One sec.

Dude you are a dick, and she doesnt deserve you. Posting this and snooping in her phone

Fucking Dave from olive garden up to no good again

Shit fam that blows

sweet.

Classic Dave

>she's been sending him about 5 a week every week for the last 5 months.

But in the original post you said she had the phone for 4 months?

Nice one, fag.

oh ok I see where you are coming from. I would much rather be single than be with someone who is cheating so I see why my view on it is a bit different.
I gotta say though, it is super easy to tell if your partner is cheating. For that reason I don't spy, I'll just leave. Like 9/10 times I was correct on the assumption. For the other ones fuck it, it means something didn't feel right anyways.

sorry mate. but thanks for posting. will bump.

seriously though - please ask her about it before freaking out.

honestly - if they are just sending em back and forth - I mean its not good, but it isn't the biggest fucking deal in the world.

well yeah, fucking Dave is a piece of shit I'll give you that

If I had a dollar for every time I've been cucked by Dave from Olive Garden I'd have like 8 dollars.

why

do

you

type

such

a

fucking

faggot

kill

your

self

you

fucking

shitstick

bitch

I'm a guy and do that

Valid point, but hundreds of unsent ones? That's a bit hard to believe

I've literally never seen so many white knights in one thread on Sup Forums before. on fucking Sup Forums no less. I'm hoping it's just safefag.

She sent me the first 4, where are the rest?

Now you sound like a nigger version of Donald Trump. Go to /gif/ if you want good webms.

So new OC
Say it isnt so
I want to see all this on /hc/ to rub a few out over this Sup Forumsrothers help me out this board drops threads like crazy move her over to /hc/

>fucking Olive Garden

How big is David's dick?

well I always transfer my pictures to my new phone, maybe that's what she did?

Describe how you knew

Dave here, sorry, that was my brother. I got 5, where are the rest?

shit man, sorry to hear that...

for those defending her, how can you think that this is okay in any way? a coworker nonetheless. they probably fucking in the parking lot with that kind of behavior

most people would only catch the baitpost after reading the virii link incoming. good 4 u on catching it earlier than that.

To make things easier to read you fucking retard.

Sorry to hear that though man.
hope all works out for you.

but pls dump.

She absolutely deserves this that fucking whore

I ain't going to lie. It's pretty fucking big.
Also, David is white. So all of you cuck fags can just fuck off.

Bigger than his. Ahahahaha.

you

think

reading

this

is

easier?

learn how to form a proper sentence and then a proper paragraph, otherwise your faggy leddit shitposting style is exposed.

which is cool and all if you like being thought of as a worthless douchy faggot i suppose..