How do survive college as a white guy?

How do survive college as a white guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

helpguide.org/articles/depression/depression-symptoms-and-warning-signs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't

by being a libcuck and sucking lots and lots of cock.

That Women's Lib degree will come in handy

Weed

college was literally made for white guys, faggot.

If you're not getting pussy, you're either fat as fuck or you're doing something wrong.

Don't eat like a fat fuck,
don't wear headphones

join a fucking club, it doesn't matter what, but it looks good to employers and you build connections which can be more important than some degrees

alternate every cup of booze you drink with a cup of water- you'll get less drunk and you won't fuck up nearly as badly as everyone else

if you're fat, work out goddammit. Your whole life will change if you get to the point where exercise feels good.

NO fucking online gaming. No WoW, no LoL, no DOTA, I don't know what else is out there, but do not keep yourself locked in your room in your free time between meals.

What this user said

F

We need more information. What exactly is going on?

uh go to class, study and do your work?

are you a fucking retard?

Go to a STEM school where no one cares about that PC bullshit.

It's still liberal, but at least logical liberal.

Dude is it a good college with alot of smart people or are you in a ghetto ass fucking community college type of situation, if your in the first situation you should be fine, just dont do stupid shit, and if you're in the second situation, try to be nice to everyone, no one will want to beat up or fuck arround with a nice guy..

I'm attending a private university (top 10 in Europe), we created a study that said women are better leaders than men and more indoctrinated liberal bullshit.

Most of the students have higher cognitive abilities than me.

Seems like a dumb thing to be upset over.

right because non stem fields (like logic) don't rely on logic

I had to put up with something similar, and I'm at a community college. The best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut and don't reveal your power level unless you absolutely have to. You have to be willing to bullshit your way to get your degree. You won't agree with what some of the basic classes teach, but remember that you're only taking that class for one semester and you're done with that.

It gets better after your first two years.

You totally missed the point.
You know what they say about someone who only has a hammer....

god dude, you dont have to worry

anyone who uses the term "power level" in such a way is probably around a saibaman or raditz level fighter

We was forced to make the study to maintain our scholarships. The school wasn't aware of it though.

Trade schools are for whites, colleges are for subhumans.

1. don't let the autism kick in during class, no one wants to hang out with THAT guy
2. get friends that can share your college pain
3. MAKE A FUKING SCHEDULE, seriously, not having one really fuk me up 1st year of engineering
4. do follow the schedule

then there's stuff like watching your physical/mental health, i've seen ppl leave cuz they can't deal with it once shit starts piling up

what was your point?

saying something like "logical liberal" makes no fucking sense at all

logic knows no "political affiliation"

wtf is a trade school

By doing your coursework and not being such a whiny faggot

I'm working, faggot.

>Learn a craft guaranteed to make money
>Turn it into a business
>Hire only white people
>Discriminate against non-whites
>Overcharge liberals and shit-skins for services

you're the next trump lad

Then keep at it and stop worrying about studies. Women are good leaders but that doesn't make men shit leaders. Stop caring so much what other people think and play the game

>drop out
>Kill self.
That's what I did anyway.

The study is a fabrication. CNN, Hoffington post, New York post and Buzzfeed have reported on it. We actually found that women and men was far more likely to be depressed when they had a female leader, but we would lose our scholarships if we posted our research.

F
then who was post?

"We" is a handy source.

Want me to post names?

I think you should probably link to all relevant materials, yeah. "Depressed" isn't really a scientific term, unless you are insisting that female leaders gave people diagnosed depression?

Literally just fucking do YOU. Fuck everybody in college, dude. Just do your goddamn homework, study at regular intervals, don't miss classes, take notes, all that shit. Be a goddamn nerd, rise to the top, excel, and be done with it. Those fuckers don't matter one bit. Most of them won't graduate or if they do it'll be at a different university that they transfer to and so you won't even see them again. They are your enemies. They are the ones who are competing for employment after education. You must be better than them. If you're in college to get pussy you're doing it wrong. I hate to say that because everybody wants to get laid as much as possible but your future is far more important than a fucking hole.

Depressed is a scientific term. helpguide.org/articles/depression/depression-symptoms-and-warning-signs.html

You survive by stopping being a goddamn faggot. Just go to class, do your homework and make sure to socialize a bit.

STEM.

You are not "white" European. There's no such thing as "white" European.

Politically correct term is Native-European. You know like on every other continent the native people are called as native and not by their skin color.

REMINDER TO EVERY "WHITE" EUROPEAN ON THIS THREAD:

You are Native-Europeans. Not "white" Europeans. People don't go around in Americas calling Native-Americans as "red" Americans. People don't go around in Australia calling Aboriginals as "black" Australians.

IF someone calls you "white" be ready to correct him/her by saying that you prefer more politically correct term Native-European.

This way you get a moral high ground. The Left has made the word "native" so holy in last couple hundred years so that it triumphs over any other word in oppression olympics.

>Redpill classmates
>Become their friends
>Become skinheads together
>Beat up Nig-nogs

There you go.

this tbh...

use their own medicine against them.

Yes but not in the way he used it. You can't measure people's relative depression in a study

Just do what I did. Get a dorm by yourself, and rarely talk to anyone in class. That way, you're forced to concentrate on your school work

/thread