Raiders file relocation papers to Vegas

>Raiders file relocation papers to Vegas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J U S T
U
S
T

SPICS BTFO

Has there been a sweeter week lads? Cowcucks lost and now the raidniggers lose their team.

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000776434/article/oakland-raiders-file-las-vegas-relocation-paperwork

Unless you live in Vegas, why do you care?

I'm from Denver, it feels good to see them burn

t. bootyblasted raidnigger

Doesn't Las Vegas have a high hispanic population
?

This move it good for the league and the raiders. I live in LA and I'm hoping this helps get high speed rail built from here to vegas.

I wasn't even aware people permanently lived there lol

The Las Vegas Vegans desu

Literally every major city does. They multiply like rats. Bit sad desu

The Las Vegas Jackpot

Youre that stupid? Have you never left your podunk town.

I live in Vegas, but like most people here I'm a transplant. I'm not going to suddenly become a Raiders fan and turn my back on my hometown team.

i didnt know denver people were such fags

AhahahaahahHHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED CHOKELAND
LAS VEGAS RAIDERS BABY LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO
IVE WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR VEGAS TO HAVE AN NFL TEAM

Denver is mostly white, come on over friend.

you waited your whole life for the raiders? TOP KEK

we on da rise foo

>we

What part of Oakland you from lad? You're technically bandwagoning.

Walnut, California

I'm not a raiders fan, and I'm not from/live in Vegas.. so I don't care.

>teams can just move across the country on a whim
What kind of shit 'teams' do you have?
How can you even get attached to a team knowing they're just going to move in a couple of years

Be from a city with a team that wins.

>having your cities leave your city
What kind of fuck?

>making fun of fans that just lost their team

Poor taste

>tfw your city relocates

ahahahaha faggot

Raiders have a national fanbase, it doesn't matter where they go, always gonna have that mystique. Besides, LV is like 4 hours away from LA, practically a naughty little suburb of LA.

kys you retarded spic

have people not realized raider nation is vast? the raiders could relocate almost anywhere that doesn't have an NFL team and attract fans

Vegasfag here, im going to become a ref and give the raidniggers shit calls every game next year.
Dont bother betting on them

NFL is such a pathetic league, having its teams relocate every 3 fucking years

This. One of only handful of teams in sports who can go anywhere in the country and still retain most of its fanbase.

Vegas is lucky to get that team after Oakland suffering for a decade and finally having a good team. They might win a championship in their first season there.

Thanks friend

PS I'm black and hispanic

>burn
By moving to Vegas? Fucking Donkey fans, you people are idiots.

My parents live in vegas (spring something actually I think) my dad is pretty jacked

Looks like we need 2 walls.

Kek

>a flag means anything in the age of the proxy

neck yourself cuckold

>bandwagons the raidspics
>calls others cuckolds
oh the ironing. kys nigger

Spring mountain?
Also who gives a fuck

I mean any nfl team is better than none. and the raiders are looking pretty good for the future desu

>I was only pretending to be a Leaf

it will still be spicland in Vegas tBh

The fuck? They're going to kill it in Vegas and they're going to take all your Utah fans. They're getting a free stadium and will probably double in worth. On top of that, they just went 12-4 and throat fucked your shitty meme team multiple times

neck yourself retard

well you dont have to pretend to be retarded because its obvious as fuck

Raider Nation just changed their headquarters, not worried at all. Still a loyal fan til the end.

the GOATs are back.

I wonder how well players will stay out of trouble...

>the raiders will keep on playing in Oakland until the Stadium in Vegas is finished

Awkward

95% of Raiders fans live in California.

I seriously doubt that actually happens for more than even a full season. If the Chargers can go play in a < 30000 seat soccer stadium temporarily, then the Raiders can go play in a 40000 seat college football stadium temporarily

At least the Raiders aren't going to the death trap known as LA, or are the Ex-San Diego Chargers.

Who wants to place bets on how many visiting teams get caught up in scandals with gambling and hookers?

>he doesn't post on a board that allows him to delete his comment

Theres no gambling or hookers in any city but Vegas.

T. Virgin nerd loser

The Las Vegas Gamblers

It only happens to shit sports cities, like Seattle, Atlanta, and Minneapolis

Well-supported teams don't move

>this mad raidnigger
enjoy this picture. you'll never see a raidnigger wear one in your lifetime

Fucking called it that an NFL team should move to Las Vegas. I figured it would be the Chargers, but apparently they're stupid enough to think a city that can barely fill seats for the Rams would also support the Chargers.

Denver is 31% Hispanic. While it's still technically a majority white city, the question was whether cities tend to have a large hispanic population. Denver most certainly does.

I'm guessing you just moved there 2 years ago anyway so i wont fault you for only knowing your condo complex.

No one is gonna go to their games. The sorry folks that actually live in vegas aren't that kind of people. Can't wait to see the Raiders crash and burn

NFL is such a joke. How can you idiots watch this league?