I have found the phone number of the guy that posts those weird log memes...

I have found the phone number of the guy that posts those weird log memes. many people make them but only one posts them constantly. trips and I leak it

Also I am the smartest being to ever exist. ama

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roll

Roll

rollerino

How do you traced him?

you are lying. if you truly have my phone number, contact me. prove it

I am calling you right now

Ok

Oh my log you actually found me. Please don't give any information away.

trips plz

rollin a fat log

roll

area code

then 572 9713

this is not your number but I found it in your phone records. explain.

rolling for free stuff

ok dubs is good enough.
next dubs wins

r o l l

You win, we all win, logs for everyone

OK using his number I found his snapchat. it's herpsterderpste

r o l l

Roll

he added me back.. what do I say?

>next dubs wins
>you're next dubs

Dude film your sphincter pinching a loaf it's the only way to break the cycle

Triple 9s

This time

doesn't count. what should I snapchat him

cmon gimme

This you nob, send him cream, steam and dreams

samefag

rolling

Roll for the poop

WINRAR

Yay dubs

Op deliver

ugh okay I will post it

Then do it!

it is 510 then 646 then 1673

this is not me... some weirdo just posting random numbers haha

HAHA I LEAKED YOUR NUMBER LOG POSTER

holy shit the snapchat is legit. haven't tested number yet

Please delete this. way too far, I could get killed or framed for something. please delete this post

Eat shit

So what. You terrorized this board for weeks... months... years... you disgust me

tested the number, seems to be just some random normie

... I don't think you texted the right number. he sent me a picture of his shitty asshole with a verification paper... what the fuck.. he has isues

and die

Holy Shit He Sent Me That Too LMAO

I tried calling the number and was immediately texted with this

What number?

>510 then 646 then 1673
um, nice try, but that's a landline. if you're to young to know what that means, landlines are incapable of sending or receiving text messages.

Okay, I've texted the number and it's just a normie, leave him alone

I've been texting the number idiot

ITT: OP (the coprophile in love with andy biersack) and a couple of newfag followers trying to pass off a fake number as if someone actually discovered OP...
but this theater is just too lame to be believed.
this.
>I've been texting the number idiot
you're a fucking retard, you mongoloid. the number is INCAPABLE OF SENDING OR RECEIVING TEXTS. just kill yourself for being so retarded you don't know what that means

In regards to this poster:

He's an armchair psychoLOGist who follows these threads around endlessly to piggyback off the attention that OP gets, creating his own narrative about why this is happening. He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that's photoshopping all of this shit. It's been proven there are at least four logposters, myself included. As pathetic as this dumb meme is, he still posts his copy pasta in every single thread and uses his passive aggressive ;) bickering-teenage-girls on FaceBook insult winky face to try to trigger OP. It's completely translucent and hilarious, just let him do what he does. He ducks out pretty quickly when there's an original logposter AMA thread or when these threads get enough replies. It's better to just let him do what he does, like I said it's translucent and funny as hell.

He Replied Some Nasty Shit Bro Its Not A Landline

>'ve been texting the number
and that's why you're an idiot

It's a Normie's number, though he's aware of this thread.

Hey Sup Forums, should I fap?
Not gonna do it here, this just seemed like a good place to ask.

ew he sent me that too. ignore the log posters in this thread with the armchair copypasta, they are not the original. number is real. ew though

all the while, you're so desperate to convince lurkers that there's actually some secret legion of anons, connecting through seven proxies, spreading this 'meme' because it's so original and 'dank'
it's hilarious how not even the newfags are falling for it anymore.
and the fact they realize it really is just one loser, spending thousands of hours, losing his job, going on manic/depressive fits... all to keep talking about his fantasy of eating excrement out of his homosexual love...
yup, that's about it ;)

>Its Not A Landline

>not knowing how the NANP works

then what is this. Right now this autist is trying to guess where I live by my area code

I'm texting him right now... I'll send him your number if you want! he replied to me. told me a lot of info about me and my family, idk who he is

I'm done with this site. As if log threads weren't bad enough who the fuck tries to leech off of them

I'm done

Charge your phone dude

you just posted your area code and the times of your texts... international available logs now make your number open... rip

that's a copypasta. you got baited by a copypasta

We can guess your area code from those cities and then see your number in a database. what are you doing summerfag

hoist on your own petard

good to see a white male in his natural habitat. where he belongs

Anthony's shit posters are raiding this thread. trying to reach image limit. don't lose that number. it's a trick. distraction

Grow up

why. because you want to protect some weird shit poster? no I agree with him.

Numbers real. Lol.

Fucking lol

Link him to the wix site it's obvious he's the original poster

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news/page/1

Can you ask him if he's the one responsible for the onion ring shit that came up a month or so ago also? Ask him about that wix site

I texted him and I hear police sirens. he said 'enjoy the donuts"... will update asap

doorbell just rang. goodbye friends. will update

I just heard someone open my mail slot and saw this package. I think it has some shit inside...

you just posted your address...

did you like my imitation gift? and you really should use a fake number...

that bag looks different from the one I sent you

i'm spooked.

Okay what the fuck is going on with this log of shit stuff

i texted the number

I had a log of shit thrown at my house right then

I think he wired my neighbor money.

>bump

Dubs logged

Lay off the log boy, ya cunts, or I'll be forced to insult yuz.

dead

Literally who cares