/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Super Late Edition

/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Super Late Edition
>round II? sub-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/health/2017/06/new-m-ori-words-for-autism-mental-health-terms.html#.WVQ6-cqRlu4.twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

hey kiwi, leaf here, wishing you a great day

Chch checking in
Sup kiwis?

Tauranga reporting in. People are dying here.

Dunedin here, its cold and quiet.

Kiwi x Leaf alliance established. Thank you, friendo, wishing you a great day also, eh

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Sup cunt nuggets, reminder to vote...

Seriously, it's like my balls are in your hands.

Dunners reporting.

Apparently I'm still a half-decent steerer. Today Was A Good Day.
Because this is our lives now.
'sup chch, we chillin' now. 'sup with you?
Ayy. We're forecast for snow down to two hunna tomorrow fark

Spoken like a true Aussie

daily reminder that if you dont vote for Peter Dunne - United future you should literally kys

NOPE

reporting in from dunedin

sup monicas

sleepy quiet monday night in little old new zealand. pretty comfy

dat cold weather tho

running off of mobile data atm, so i'll catch y'all niggas when i have wifi

>420
'sup, monica. I suppose you can have a VB if you want, didn't know you'd be here so fast. How's things tho?

dorklander here.

You see this?
newshub.co.nz/home/health/2017/06/new-m-ori-words-for-autism-mental-health-terms.html#.WVQ6-cqRlu4.twitter

> "Disabled' has been translated as "whaikaha", meaning to have strength, to have ability, otherly abled, enabled.
> Disabled
> Whaikaha
> To have ability

It's going to shit, my bros.

just alittle something in queenstown

Wellington reporting in.

motherfucking aucklander too my nigga whats up.

fuck off you slut hemmoroid eating penile-muncher

Why the fuck do we pay a bunch of maori academics to sit around and make up words?

Do maoris really need a word for autism? email? Ebola?

Shits fucked man.

Its my birthday in 21 minutes time.

Having a birthday on a Tuesday seems shitty. Also had a fight at lunchtime today with my best mate. A real fight, fucked my hand up.

Happy birthday for 21 minutes time onwards. Did you win the punch up? Did you two have a beer afterwards, more importantly.

Fucking rich knobs in Queenstown.

Cause we were talking about voting before, the only parties I can think of that wouldn't give this a thumbs up are Act and NZFirst.

Apparently Auckland is going to be like an American school at 1pm tomorrow.
I don't know what this means but I'm still waiting for the guy to answer me.

>had a fight at lunchtime today with my best mate
why did he cuck you or something?

Checked.

tanks for the memories

guys a faggot.

you know them?

Dunno what it was about really. He's been stressed lately and pissing people off for the hell of it. Has been using too much and not coping with reality so much. Made threats against his mum on the weekend. I had the day off and he came over, was annoying me with his excuses. I told him to pull his head in. He snapped and started laying into me. I got him back. Ended up me pinning him down and sitting on him while punching him a few times. He gave up trying to defend himself and started crying. Drugs are fucked.

We are having a truce. Went and got take away curry and a beer tonight. Things are a bit better but we've never really gone at it like that before. I'm hoping its the thing that starts him getting back to normal.

Also Thx for bday wishes.

PO Code?

sounds like you two want to fuck each other and the sexual tension just turned into a brawl. anyway happy birthday fgt

New zealand is australia but a shit from it

Nice try but nah mate no way. And yay its midnight happy 23rd to me!!

I'll post tonight and say what my presses were.

New Zealand is Australia's Canada.

exactly what i was thinking. sounds hot

BAAAH

You the kind of friend who's always looking out for his friends and will do whatever needs doing whenever it needs doing, even if it's almost your birthday. Respect.
It sounds like it was tough love but, like you said, hopefully this is the thing that makes him realise and sets him on the right track again. GG, user. GFG.
Happy 23rd, cobber!

am not gay tho

>New Zealand is Australia's Canada.
No wonder everyone fucking leaves...

Just a reminder, if you havnt enrolled to vote yet, make sure you do and vote for pic related.

Make NZ great again

John Key fucked off. That's enough for me.

bill english is even worse, the most slimy insincere prime minister we've ever had, and it's an embarrassment when he talks on tv and gets all sweaty and nervious like some pathetic kid, literally just an embarrassment for the country.

I repeat vote for winnie

Thanks brother.

australia is americas little bitch

You like getting to have your country on their island though yeah? Or is it worth fucking back off to jolly ol England over?

dunedin here, had a pretty comfy night time walk, we gettin cold now. Luckily Ive got heaters.

Heaters, plural? You plush motherfucker

Weird. I far prefer English to Key.

There's no way I'd leave Winnie alone with the keys to the house, but he'll back whoever gives him his anti-immigrant bullshit, and that's fine with me.

As long as you don't vote for the joke of a man, Little, that's fine with me.

warehouse had a two for one deal, so got two expensive motherfuckers. best decision of winter so far.

the only reason you think poorly of little is because national have had the nz media on payroll for almost a decade now, they've subtly made little look useless at every turn and made john/bill look as favorable as possible.

It's pathetic how well these sort of tactics work on backwards new zealanders

>I went to the south island on NZ on holidays. Saw Rota Rua, Kauri trees. Good stuff. Went to some Maori village. Demonstrations of the culture, language, tattoos and shit. Ended up eating Hangi (sp) Nice stuff. Had respect for Maori. Had inner strength. Stood up to europeans. Had a war. Didn't roll over.

>Next day, realised I left my wallet behind. Rang them up. They looked. Can't find it. Reported it to the police. "Ah, probably one of those fucking Maori stole it.

>Respect gone.

No. The only reason I think poorly of Little is that he offers nothing except being a good little union boy. I'm not a union man, given I don't work for the state or in some other highly disposable job, but don't worry, if I did, I'd probably be sucking his balls too.

Please don't go to the city around 1pm tomorrow Aucklanders

You got redpilled mate.

sauce? please.

You need to repost that in Chinese. No English speakers are ever in downtown Auckland.

Told you.
What are you going to do?

>Rota Rua

It's Rotorua, and I'm from there, brother. And yeah, it's the same shit when you hear about blacks in South Africa, America, wherever else.
> They're so hard done by, history really fucked them over, blah blah blah.
They rob you / rape you / beat you up.
> Fuck the fucking niggers, man.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! SO FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!