Any of you fags ever robbed someone? How'd it go? Did you serve time for it?

Any of you fags ever robbed someone? How'd it go? Did you serve time for it?
>I have a chance to 'do a job' in Norway
>Gold jewlery in daytime

Don't do it you nigger.

What a paradox

Why not? I can't really get any proper job since I'm a paranoid epileptic.
>I can't use a PC for too long or I might have a seizure
>Can't drive a car since car lights could cause a seizure
>I'm addicted to adrenaline

Now, I'm no bank robber, but I've seen Reservoir Dogs and that makes me basically an expert. They tried to do the same shit in a movie, jewelry store in broad daylight, one of them was am undercover cop, one of them got shot, one of them got shot for torturing the undercover cop, and none of them got away with it. Do with that as you will. If you do wind up doing it though, make sure you don't kill anyone, the cops and the public will REALLY hunt your ass down then.

Just do it pussy.

Check'd and Mr.Pink got away
And as far as I'm aware none of the people that I could do the job with are psychopaths

Oh just saw OP was FUCKING EPILEPTIC DONT DO IT YOU RETARDED SHIT SO MANY THINGS COULD GO WRONG.

And if I work in some shitty desk job nothing can go wrong?

Just saying man, police lights flash.

While on meds, the worst thing police lights can cause is a headache.
>Cop cars drive past my appartment block daily since I live in a slav infested shithole
>If I'm on my meds I only get a headache that I can deal with one or two painkillers

Pic related dumbass.

kek

>posting details about your crime on the internet
refugee-tier my man

epilepsy causes brain damage

suce on that

epilepsy is brain damage

true

OP:
>give me all your gold you norwegian fuck!
Norwegian:
>Fuck you cuckasaurus rex
OP:
>goes into convulsions
>seizure city
>foaming at the mouth
>dies

Yeah you go ahead and rob who ever you want OP

With a twirl of my finger and a flick of my dick one zap will kill you quick so get on your knees and succ and blow butt not right now i got to go

Thieves broke into my property, I held them at gunpoint and took their wallets. I made out with $250 cash and two bridge cards. Happened several years ago, have never been caught.

They're lucky you didn't splatter their brains on the wall.

A guy broke into my house when I was nine and I robbed him of his life. Kinda put me in a fucked up situation for a few years though but what can ya do.

You can lie about it on Sup Forums

I dont know much about robbing places, but prison in norway is one of the most lenient prison systems in the world, also the max sentance is quite low, if you get caught just act right in prison there are loads of facilities and you will probably get treatment for your seizure problem aswell

Sadly it actually happened. He was a nigger though so it probably could have been worse.

You might be onto something.

i stole my parents time and money by turning into disappointment

Also if your cetain on doing it dont turn up to your job (so you get sacked) and go to the doctors about depression, that way you can claim dessperation that you just lost your job and developed depression due to your illness, this will make your sentace less harsh and again help with getting treatment, act scared and terrified if you are young this will also help in reducing your sentace be cooperative as possible and try and play yhe victim card try and get the jury to sympathise with you go on about how hard it is to have this illness and it destroying your life again this will help reduce your sentance and aid in getting treatment