USA to collapse by 2020 according to the sociologist who predicted tienenman, collapse of ussr, iranian revolution...

USA to collapse by 2020 according to the sociologist who predicted tienenman, collapse of ussr, iranian revolution, 9/11, and 3 economic collapses

rawstory.com/2017/06/heres-how-the-us-empire-will-devolve-into-fascism-and-then-collapse-according-to-science-2/#.WVmKKmjJLDo.facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA
youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2020
>chek'd
youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA

I really hoped it wouldn't happen in my lifetime.

Baby boomers ruined everything.

For it to happen within three years it would have already had to have started in a very noticeable way.

In reference to your picture what is thinking objectively. I hate this pseudo deep bullshit spread by fucking morons

The sociologist isn't proposing a total collapse then, just at 2020 it's global influence diminished, fascism will take hold thanks to fanatics who can't deal or accept the diminished influence the country will have and then in a downward spiral due to economic pressure and other factors the union might become an association or confederacy, the republican, republican not the party, idea might also flourish.

Funny enough, the guy says that if Trump does a 180 and apologizes, he actually has a chance of uniting the country and making America great again, he fucking said that.

Meanwhile, Stephen "the smartest man in the world" Hawkins said Trump's environmental stance will surely speed up the world being fucked up ecologically.

are you blind?? how have you not noticed trump in power? how have you not noticed racist cops and legal system (not just about black people but mexies and chinks too) how have you not noticed the dumbing down of media to a level where you dont really understand whats going on, ooh

It will disintegrate, not collapse.

The federal government will sort of "evaporate", and centralisation will disappear, but it will be slow, and people will sense the change, but barely notice it in their everyday lives.

We're heading towards a global parliament with decentralised, highly localised budget administrations. This is happening everywhere in the developed world. Even in China, Hong Kong is currently being used as a test-bed for decentralising local spending authority and civic rights.

So if you're an American now, it may be smart to relocate to a state whose political mainstream more accurately reflects your own outlook on life. Because you don't know how strict the movement rights will be further down the line.

Yeah fascism hasn't started in any noticeable way already.

>Anti press/intimidation
>Resurgence of neonazi and white supremacist groups
>Obsession with military
>Corporatism and government symbiosis
>Domestic surveillance
>Asking for people's papers after stopping them for purely racial reasons
>Largest % of prisoners on earth

The picture isn't supposed to be deep. It's just a call to think for yourself.

>if Trump does a 180 and apologizes, he actually has a chance of uniting the country and making America great again
This is amazing! The US is doomed, except if Donald Trump apologizes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Did he also say there will be world peace if Trump resigns the presidency?

I know.

From how it read, I think the guy was serious about the possibility for unity if it happened but found the thought of him apologizing funny.

If the US made it through 8 years of Obama trying to collapse the country, it can make it through 4 or 8 years of Trump. These overreacting progressives need to stop with all the "sky is falling" horseshit.

Unless we break out into war or have some other unforseen disaster modern society isn't just going to collapse.
There will be a significant change in how society is, the way we're currently progressing simply isn't sustainable on an economic, environmental or even sociological level. It'll be something akin to the 50s/60s transitioning to the 70s&80s.

Thing is, the guy has a more than ok track record forecasting shit.

Iranian revolution, tianamen square uprising, collapse of the Soviet union, economic crisis in 1987, 2008 and 2011; 9/11.....he's got credibility.

Not modern society.

The USA as we know it. It's global influence and its current political body.

This

>Y2K
>mayan calendar predicting the end of the world
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!
Seriously this doomsayer bullshit just makes me roll my eyes, and there's never a shortage of new endings to the world.

An entire country isn't going to drop off the face of the Earth because of one shitty leader unless they go into all out war, civil or otherwise, and somehow lose.
Trump would be thrown out of the White House before he actually does anything that would cause America to collapse.

>Stephen Hawkins

Oh yeah he was the guy that predicted 9/11 and warned everyone yet nobody listened. Oh wait, no. that never happened, because this guy is full of shit.

so you read the whole thing? adorable.

Not the end of the world. A scholarly and credible observation by a guy with a track record of being right, that says the USA will lose its place in the world and collapse like the USSR did.

>motherboard
Someone archive this just in case.

Trump is stirring the rednecks up like a hornets' nest It is only a matter of time before a group of them go full schizo then the rest will follow

I'm glad you guys aren't in charge, because if you were, holy fuck America would be a mess.

And I'm sure he made those predictions when everything was perfectly fine and not already on a downward spiral. I can have a great track record for predicting too if I study current trends.

Well, I know your wrong because I will carry this flag until the day I die, and so will all of my brothers.

Found a book specifically for you, user.

>Sociologist

We've had many dumbasses in office, trumps nothing new. It's nothing but doomsaying and more irrational fear mongering over "not muh president"

I get it, you want things to change. Stop latching onto anything that even slightly promotes the idea as it does nothing but make you look like a fool.

Yes, who correctly predicted tienenman, 9/11, 3 economic collapses, the Iranian revolution of 1978, and the fall of the USSR. Laugh all you want. The dude has always been right

She was cute before she went reverse Michael Jackson.

>always

No dude. Just no.

>Laugh all you want. The dude has always been right
I predict the sun will set tonight and rise again tomorrow. See, it's not hard

Suck my duck, frogget.

Everyone fucking knew the USSR would fall, they spent 9 years trying to take over Afghanistan, and lost the race to the moon.

The new one sucks

user, don't be so glib.

He saw it when others did not. All those times. That may be the situation now.

I'm sure you could be very smart. This guy has already proven he is.

God you sound young.

Metal Gear Survive? Yeah, I agree. If you're talking about MGS 5, then I disagree. The gameplay for MGS 5 was sick.

Tfw we have been in Afghanistan for 14 years

Yeah, but if you read between the lines here, America was funding the Mujahideen well enough to hold the Soviets back for 9 years straight, until the Soviets had to pull out. It was no secret that the USSR was gonna fall.

The point I'm trying to make is where was this guy when Obama ruined the US credit rating from AAA to AA+ back in 2011? Never in America's history did any president drop the country's perfect credit rating, but Obama did and no one said a word. It just seems ridiculous that now Trump is the one who is killing America after only 170 days in office.

Just like it's no secret we're gonna fall.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY

9 years of funding resistance forces and the creation of new weapons, and barely any ill-effects came to America. America isn't gonna fall.

>Just like it's no secret we're gonna fall.
Based on what? The US leaving? Not taking over the country and making it the 51st state? I know, I know, you just hate the US and we're an easy target to pick on.

i came to think like your picture something like 20 years ago when i was very young. i am better off than i would have been if i was still religious.

He saw that coming in 2011 too.

Read the thread. You're going off course too.

High german

An you will disagree with anyone who challenges your beliefs. I'll take my chances with a president who thinks of my country first and if that causes us to fail as a country, then it's about time some other weakass countries become the world providers and police.

Credit ratings are political and ideological in nature, and do not directly reflect the likelihood of default.

>then it's about time some other weakass countries become the world providers and police.
The police are armed thugs enforcing the status quo. The world doesn't need police.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

>The police are armed thugs
This is how I know you're a teenager
>The world doesn't need police
And the world doesn't need the billions in US "aid" either.

>This is how I know you're a teenager
44, actually. This is how I know you're bourgeois and in debt.
>And the world doesn't need the billions in US "aid" either.
You're right. They don't. All of that aid comes with strings attached that the world is better off without. I'm sure the US doesn't need that petrodollar either.

You rather stay self centered and die than cooperate and survive.

Read you loud and clear.

>44
I'm out, fun chat. I really hope you're not 44 and arguing on Sup Forums

Cheerio laddie.

>cooperate
Yeah because communism, oops, I mean "cooperating" has done so well over the decades.

Catch you later grandpa

>unironically using the phrase bourgeois
44 years old and still haven't outgrown your rebellious teen phase
>if you're not liberal when you're young, you don't have a heart
>if you're not conservative when you're adult, you don't have a brain

If it happens ill hide on a roof and starr sniping people. will just start killing liberals and non whites. Time to get the job done ourselves.

So saying a simple sorry will bring the country together? lol

>Trump in power
>racist cops
Wow you are retarded. You sound like your typical BLM idiot. muuuuh evil racist cops

topkek

/thread

Stop being fucking retarded. What do you think is gonna happen rise of the planet of the rednecks? Im not even from the south and I can honestly tell you they live simple lives and aren't gonna riot then go around killing people. Where did you think of this honestly?

>bourgeois
>rebellious
>phase
You're so adorable when you are cucked by the man.
>if you're not liberal when you're young, you don't have a heart
>if you're not conservative when you're adult, you don't have a brain
If you're either liberal or conservative at any time, you're a dick-sucking follower and should be shot.

It's funny how the side who claims 100 genders wants to talk about being embarrassed cause of something else

>communism is the only way countries cooperate

Oh, user.

Apparently you haven't taken a look around in the past 30 years

this is bullshit because "collapse" is a pretty subjective term when it comes to politics. Some would argue that it has already collapsed.

If he predicted 9/11 why didn't he try to prevent it

He outlines what he means.

It's not a dissolution of government entirely.

it's just bullshit like that nostradumus stuff. He predicts incredibly vague stuff and then twists reality to fit the predictions.

LOL he predicted it but just stood by an watched. What an idiot

I don't like how he says we will "devolve" into fascism. I consider it "evolution" from where we are now. Democracy is a mistake. The difference between the US and other historical fascist failures is that they weren't such a dominating military and economic power as we are. Who would stop us if we started finally flexing our military might around the world? Nobody. China and Russia would talk about a nuclear response, but nobody has the balls to actually push that button (except us).

>Taken from the article OP linked
"Johan Galtung, a Norwegian professor at the University of Hawaii and Transcend Peace University"
>Transcend Peace University

You have got to be shitting me. How does anyone take this guy seriously? I wopuldn't believe him if he gave me directions. Holy shit.

Transcend Peace University-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>overreacting progressives
>thinks obama was the worst thing for the country
>it's a wonder we survived a baboon in office
>nigger sandwiched between two idiots

I'd say he did a decent job, relatively. Between bush and trump it's funny how people still want to criticize him and act like anything he did was going to be the end of the American Ideal.

As if the cultural upheaval of the late 60s/70s wasn't enough of a primer, the 1980 election merged political ideology with religious ideology. No longer was political affiliation a point of disagreement people could discuss and still live with; linked to a persons religious identity, it was beyond discussion. You were either on their side, or an enemy trying to destroy everything good in the world and needed to be stopped by any means possible, even if it meant destroying the fabric of the nation itself. This country has been marching down its death spiral ever since, picking up pace. Trump is not the cause, Trump is a speedometer, showing you how close this country is to structural disassembly.

Personally I think the country should have been broken up into at least 5 or 6 separate counties long ago, for all the usual reasons behind that argument.

Lol has nothing to do with Trump. well maybe it does, but from what it seems, this would be happening with or without him, since the dude is just a puppet anyway.

Don't worry. Nobody is trying to insult your god king emperor lord exalted Donald Trump.

The only thing that I hate if we become Fascist is that we would become the bad guys cause everything that we are doing is for the betterment of Israel and jews. That's why we're in the middle east. Now if we went total natsoc and hunted down all jews and fought evil. I would be on board democracy is a mistake hitler has even said in his speeches jews gice ppl the illusion that their vote matters when in reality the juden has been pulling the strings but let elections take place in order for the average man to sleep well at night

If you wanna claim Trump is a puppet then just admit everyone is a new puppet

>If you're either liberal or conservative at any time, you're a dick-sucking follower and should be shot
Seriously. People need to start thinking for themselves rather than just talking whatever their favorite news outlet tells them.

Cool. So you're saying that if Bush, then Obama, then Trump, each spend their terms chopping away at a tree trunk, the tree will never fall down because the guy holding the axe keeps changing?

Go sit under that tree.

Is the only option for fascism to hate jews? Can jews be fascist? Is it limited to the hate of jews? Is it possible you might have an unchangeable trait that would make you fall in a category of people that would be classified as sub-humans? If yes, would that affect your views on fascism? If no, are you sure?

the US is far too important to the functioning of the planet to collapse, even its adversaries realize this

You're an idiot.

That is the mentality that got us into this mess. "Too big to fail". No. If it's failing, there's a reason. Let it fail and figure out why then start over with a better plan. You can't just keep brushing the problems under the rug.

Seconding idiot remark from

What status quo? Whites in power? The poor being poor? Nigger, we aren't communist. Black culture breeds racist cops more then anything else. It is a reaction from the situation and not the cause

Can confirm, am redneck. Just want to molest my cattle in peace thanks.

Lmao never gon' happ'n

if this were to happen im not saying that it would but, if it were to happen what would someone do to feel safe.

>Trump talks about how the news is constantly airing slander about him.
>(assuming you meant to spell immigration) Trump wants to stop people coming into America and leeching off it.
>Trump increases military spending to ensure that the US can defend itself and its allies.
>Implying this is the worst thing.
>Only valid point that doesn't even apply strictly to Trump, Obama did that shit too. Trump is also trying to dismantle the NSA.
>Trump wants to stop terrorists from entering the US it is not racially motivated. It is purely about origin.
>Nigs gonna be nigs.
> "Its facsim guise I bromide"

yeah well all of those numbers and theories can be changed by real life occurrences and the US will never become fascist

Haha funny patriotic cunt

Stephen fucking Hawkinson!!

your meme describes every college educated person I have ever met.