/got/ General

The king who Cared Edition

Previous - >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RE0Rf3oUqnM?t=24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sansa and Jon are gonna bang

Nope

I wonder if GRRM regrets allowing GoT to happen.
Sure he's got a boatload of money for it but it's not like he was in need, and it's not like he's gonna live a few decades to spend it. Dying with a million or 10, what's the difference. But now his main work achievement is kinda ruined, and it took so much time out of him as well, that he probably won't finish the books.

He became a sel out, shit dont mean shit apparently

Literally our ship.

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age

They have wheeled chairs in Westeros right?

Why'd they need Hodor to carry Bran all the time back when they were at Winterfell?

Where are these cbaracters going in S7?
Jon
Sansa
Cia
Robert Arryn
Cersei
Jaime
Cringenerys
Jorah
Theon
Asha
Meme Dwarf
Qyburn
Varys
Sam

If you read some of his recent blogs it sounds like he really dislikes the show AND D&D now

wtf I dislike the show and D&D now!

>Jon
Pussy whipped by Sansa and alliance with the mother of burgers
>Sansa
Pandering
>Cia
dead
>Robert Arryn
dead
>Cersei
dead
>Jaime
dead
>Cringenerys
Ruler of Westeros and more pandering
>Jorah
offscreen healing
>Theon
More cock jokes
>Asha
More panderign
>Meme Dwarf
shitty jokes
>Qyburn
dead
>Varys
dead
>Sam
Maester

From a friend of mine who went to Balticon at night they held a room watch for everyone to watch the GoT episode and loads of people and guests were there but Grrm didnt come to watch it.

Jon's gonna go stay in the North, get betrayed or helped by Sansa, get visited by Bran, join with Dany.

Sansa's going to either betray Jon and die or go to the Vale to Robin, or help Jon and die or go to the Vale with Robin. Really don't see much use for her, which means she could die, but she might be inconsequential on her own enough that she survives everything

CIA teams up with Sansa whose pretending or genuine, but either way he dies.

Robin never seen again, he's served his purpose.

Cersei goes crazy

Jaime kills Cersei

Danaerys gets fucked by Euron's BIG SILENT COCK but survives with a pissed off Dothraki army that starts fucking shit up and she loses a lot getting everything orderly.

Jorah goes to Oldtown

Theon stays Yara's bitch

Asha fucks a lovely lady and dies to Euron

Tyrion helps Dany regain order in her multicultural army

Qybun dies

Varys survives

Sam discovers something like some innovative way of fighting walkers or Jon's parentage

>Could have interesting as fuck season about Stannis and Jon gathering the North
>Have Stannis meet with the Clans while Jon meets the lords
>Bolton hears of this and asks the Umbers and Manderlys to BTFO Stannis
>Jon gets the pink letter
>Battle of the Bastards ensues
>Hear horn like usual except its the Manderlys and Umbers and Stannis
>BTFO Boltons and Karstarks

Instead we got Sansa being a pouty cunt that let thousands of innocent Northerners die.
Fuck this gay show.

>Jon
Alliance with Mother of Burgers

>Sansa
Stabbed by CIA

>CIA
Tatal war with everyone

>Robert Arryn
Suck LF big cock

>Cersei
Killed by Jaime

>Jaime
Prisoner of Daenerys

>Cringenerys
Chillin' conquering'

>Jorah
Out of show

>Theon
One episode adviser

>Asha
One episode adviser

>Meme Dwarf
Meme

>Varys
Meme with dwarf

>Sam
One episode maester

You have no idea how much I would've loved to see an army of the Northern Houses that hadn't responded back to Jon, come ride in midbattle to help him and beat the Boltons.

Would've been glorious.

Instead yeah, we get a Sansa that we should really hate for how she let all those people including Rickon die just so she could get revenge on Ramsay, and not even seem relieved when she sees Jon survived the battle.

Seriously, does this seem like someone who's relieved or happy, or positive in anyway that their half brother survived?

The thumbnail reminded me of the geofront in Eva.

reminder

bran can't be king

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

>trailer shows flayed burning bodies on cross
>Mass speculation ensues
>LOL DUDE ITS ONLY SOME RANDOMS LMAO
D&D are hacks

Will Cersei try to do a propaganda war against Dany? Dany is coming with a foreign army and Joffrey's convicted murderer who was married to a traitor's daughter.

If that's the case then Dany will have to align with the North in order to gain trust.

I at least thought it was going to be Stannis and Baratheon soldiers that believed in R'hllor to take the piss in Ramsay's dark humour style

What does this face mean? genuinely curious.

Is it shock? surprise? disappointment?

>cucked by Brandon
>cucked by Ned
>cucked by Jon out of Vale army he brought for his oneitis' daughter
>not a cuck

pick any one except the last

>Oh god I need my fix when will this miserable shoot end so i can les out and snort coke off people's asses in the club
Maybe that one?

She made pretty much the same face when looking at Littlefinger, and both cases involved Jon, what does it mean?

That she's disappointed Jon managed to do something? That she's surprised Jon pulled something off or did something unexpected?

>picking s1 arya when literally the prettiest 10 year old that ever lived is sitting right in front of that goblin

Yeah ok

>closed hand for the guy on her right
>open palm and contact for the manmore on her left

What did she mean by this?

At least she got rid of those horrible fake tattoos, still needs to dye her hair back but guessing gonna wait till after that Venice Festival and award on the 4th

Who cares

>Book Stannis is a well written character and still has a strong story going
>TV Stannis goes from best character to a cold hearted bad guy out of nowhere who gets a shit ending

Who allowed this bullshit to happen?

what did HBO literally mean by this?
do they know?

Pretty sure Jorah was seen on a flight to Northern Ireland a few weeks ago probably for costuming. He will be in season 7. He was spotted by a few people and it was reported on Watchers on the Wall.

I could be wrong though but could have sworn it was him.

>>TV Stannis goes from best character to a cold hearted bad guy out of nowhere who gets a shit ending
But user, Show Stannis was always a evil guy. Remember how he burnt his bro-inlaw because he wouldn't convert? Or how he doesn't seem sad at Renly's death. Or that he burnt Mance Rayder as a sacrifice rather than to pay for his crimes.

Based on which blogposts? There was that comment about fanfiction at that convention, but that's the closest i've seen to him making a slight at the show.

I don't see anything in his recent blogs that suggest this. He seems to just not talk about the show out of shame of it getting ahead right now and not wanting to discuss divergences or early reveals. Knowing how protective he is of his world and the comments he's made about other works in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if he was secretly salty about it the way some of his fans are but he appears to stay classy about it most of the time and i've never seen anything that suggests he's publicly turned on it like people keep suggesting.

And then sometimes he makes blogposts that make me wonder if he's on the same page as his book snobs at all, like the one where he praised all the actors they hate that are up for the golden globes this year or talks about the production and the people from an "us" perspective which suggest he's still rooting for his show to come out on top.

They know our memes now.

Baneposting is spreading

I dont know if you have noticed but there seems to be this trend on the show where every older experinced lord and military guy from the books is fucked over in some way
-Stannis
-Barristan
-Blackfish
-The Greatjon
-Manderly
-Randyll Tarly
-Frey
-Jaime
-Glover
-Roose
-Small Jon Umber
-Sort of with Davos
-Lord Royce
-Mace Tyrell
-Doran and Areo
etc.

Cast him

Maybe I was reading into it too much but it just seemed to me that the few times he spoke about the show recently he seemed to dislike it.

They know you ciansafags have been botting

accidental on set death

Who /daddy issues/ here?

Probably Benioff and Cogman

Nice one

>Or that he burnt Mance Rayder as a sacrifice rather than to pay for his crimes.
He specifically charged him for his crimes and told him to kneel and live. Only Mel talked about sacrifice. Stannis wanted to punish him for calling himself a king. Pay more attention in the future.

Why is she so perfect?

AHHHHHHH!!!

cast him

Man I love Keira Knightley

oh god I wasn't ready

Jon

The last season was so bad it nearly killed my enthusiasm for the show completely. And now after lurking in /got/ a few times I can honestly say it's dead. My love of got is no more.

I need that book guys... it's fucking urgent now.

Are you implying season 5 didn't kill it already?

Show's just tits and dragons user, don't take it seriously.

Then go on /lit/ and never come back.

Except for the fact they are brother and sister. Or at least, they were raised as brother and sister, which is the same thing in terms of how they see each other.

Do people get behind this shit? LF is responsible for every bad thing that happened. Do people not realize that?

>Responsible for Joffrey killing Ned and igniting the war of 5 kings
>Hes great and should be king with Neds daughter as queen

>love of GoT
>not watching purely for shitposting value

spotted the reddit

It's ciansafags and sansafags, aka tumblr, I'm not even joking.

youtu.be/RE0Rf3oUqnM?t=24

Even the guy cosplaying as Baelish is voting Jon.

CKEKED AGAIN

Setting aside that they didn't spend much time actually acting as siblings to each other besides just labels, that makes it a bad political match how exactly?

why is Bran so beautiful?

It makes some kind of sense political, granted, but they see each other as siblings. Why would they every do it?

It's a theory that LF might have put the idea in Joffrey's head. But more importantly, he created the circumstances for Ned's downfall and the Stark/Lannister feud by assassinating Jon Arryn and getting Lysa to send that letter to Catelyn. Everything that happens afterwards was deliberately set in motion by him in order to gain power in the chaos.

Literally who else can either marry?

Go back to Tyrion and eing Lady Lannister to a guy whose family fucked yours over, or marry that retard Robin or one of the numerous Northern Lords that came begging forgiveness?

Marry crazy aunt Dany who can't have kids, Yara the dyke whose people sacked the North or the Martell bastards who killed their kin?

I will kill the next man who calls me bastard

regrets for she will never experience ramsay's sweet lovin

so?
no one cares if a character is evil, it's basically a popularity contest.

No, it's people who think Dany and Jon sucks.

Reminder that Fucking Legend did nothing wrong.

Without his brave mutiny, Jeor might've lived, stayed Commander and have refused to spare Tormund and get the rest of the Wildlings across the Wall.

Jon wouldn't have become commander so Ramsay would have no reason to mention him to Sansa so she'd have no one to run to if she escaped Ramsay unless she thinks being a regular Brother of the Watch would still let Jon protect her. And even then, Jeor may not wanna get involved in those politics by keeping her safe or helping her get revenge and may have to send her on her way. And Jon would have to feel like deserting on his own to help her get revenge or find someway of getting her away from Ramsay cause no Wildling army and no death and resurrection to push Jon out. She'd be forced to take Littlefinger's offer at Mole's Town or never get revenge

>it's people who think Dany and Jon sucks.

No, it isn't.

I've seen the tumblrs and their posts about how to vote for CIA over and over again and botting while tagging it creepyshipping, petyr x sansa, sansa stark, etc.

they think it's creepy but they like it and vote for it?
is tumblr even more retarded than it was?

Yes.

Look it up.

They know it's creepy and know they're being creepy but they love it and love writing fanfic about it and doing standard shipping shit and pushing it whenever they could. Had our own resident creepyshippers here too, we even found one of their tumblrs, bitch was crazy

Good question

What's always been creepy to me was the universal acceptance of Arya/Gendry.

I don't accept it personally.

She's too young right now to try and sexualize or pair with someone and keeps thinking of Jon when it comes to Gendry

There is a certain kind of poetry in Arya/Gendry and Sansa/Jon when it comes to being a next generation Lyanna/Robert and Catelyn/Brandon or Ned or mixture of both.

"I won't scatter your sorrows to th Drowned god, I will always be with you. Light your flame in my heart."

He truly was the rightful heir to the throne.

Implying the almost universally liked and the good Son he never had Jon Snow couldn't have convinced Jeor eventually. You are really stretching it.

Same here. I was so distraught I wanted and still want this show taken off the air. I would rather wait for the books to finish it off. Or at least give me a few years to mourn the absolute ravishing of a story I love by the evil Jews for quick sheckles then we can try a show again.

Inb4 making fun of how much I care about ASOIAF. I don't give a shit about your normie opinion. Just go fuck your underage boyfriend and leave me alone to love/hate my stories.

Jon trying to convince Jeor to break oaths to let Wildlings through or help Sansa extensively would make him disown Jon and brand him as even worse than Jorah. The Old Bear would become Sad Bear.

>The Old Bear would become Sad Bear.

A bear... there was... a bear... a bear...

Written to television by Dabid Benioff and D.B. Weiss

god decided we deserved something nice

Did he win Jon the battle?

Those archers could've stopped or prevented the encirclement

Davos goofed

I think they went a bit overboard with that scene... so OOC...

Kek

>her facial expression is always the same

CALL ON MEEEEEEEE, CALL ON ME

>CALL ON MEEEEEEEE, CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEEE, CALL ON ME

>CALL ON MEEEEEEEE, CALL ON ME

>why is Bran so beautiful?

She looks like she stinks of anal sex sweat in all these recent photos of her.

Jon's mouth will do just fine

but you had to alter this image so i dont understand your point

and he's still pretty here tbqh

My thoughts exactly

White trash personified

she always looks like she stinks.

Jon is literally 15 years old. That guy is 55

Well she's a female so... yeah, I'm sure she does. Vaginas smell very similar to corpses.

The actual characters in the image are Ned and Cat, and Ned is not 55

I think the guy on the right wants to discuss the Bonus Situation.

What's that

Oh ok.. I could see that. I just never thought of Cat as being that sexy so it threw me off.

I completely Doubt Jon would side with Dany.
She's an inbred tyrant with an army of slave soldiers and barbarian rapists, who's only strategy is to burn people with her fucking lizards, allied to the people who betrayed the starks to such a tremendous degree, that Jon would have to have a brain aneurysm and require a bike helmet and water wings to not kill on sight. He would probably side with euron and set the North, The Vale, The Riverlands to some degree, The Iron Islands, Probably some of the Dornish and Reach lords, and maybe even Jamie(if he kills Cersei) to repel her.

Siding with her goes against his humanitarianism.

Also, none of jon's camp are decent battle commanders or generals.

Tywin's dead, jamie's rubbish, Randyl won't side with him, His brother and dad are dead, Stannis is dead, Jon's shite, Roose is dead, little finger isn't a general, Sansa is literally fucking useless, Manse is dead, Blackfish is dead, Euron's a naval commander(black water bay 2.0)

They have nowt, they certainly aren't through introducing characters.

Also, dany's army would be shite at sea, euron could intercept her with 300 manned ships of ironborn and fuck up most of her army, all of it with wildfire, while Gendry the gold medalist rower gains support among the Dornish, the Reach, and the Stormlands in that civil war, while Jon and littlefinger face fuck whatever lands, or maybe batter the Lannisters if Jamie doesn't choke cersei out in a cage match, or whatever. If not that, they'll probably just hold the north in more thrilling scenes at castle fucking black

>that modern couch

Dropped.