Up is down. Bad is good. Traditional is weird

Up is down. Bad is good. Traditional is weird.
>be me, 44 years old
>tell 27 year old girl at work Im married.
>she asks how old wife is.
>i say almost 25.
>her eyes get really big
>she say Well at least shes legal.
>acts weird rest of day.
>coworkers include 1 mtf trap, 2 queers, and 2 nigger lovers but Im weird????

I can fuck a nigger transsexual using a babys arm outside my mamas house on her birthday and that gets less judgement than a very very normal age difference of a young woman with an older man.
I could literally laugh and tell jokes about giving kids HIV while on poppers. I could fuck human centipedes under overpasses on live television and thats more accepted.

Fuck western society. Youre all miserably retarded people.

Quit overthinking this dude.

>Fuck western society. Youre all miserably retarded people.
We let the Christian seep in to much. It combined with some extra stupid and now we don't know how undo.

is your wife pic related?

No thats the bitch i work with. Grabbed it off her phone.

>one chick acts weirdly
>your reaction is
Yeah right. She is right about you being inadequate for human society, but for the wrong reasons, you know.

can't you just man up to your decisions and stop giving a fuck about what other people think. You're 44, you should have learn that lesson decades agos! Jeez!

she was acting weird because its close to her age and she had a mental picture of fucking you, which would have gone one of two ways.

A: she was grossed out by the age difference

B: you triggered her daddy dom fantasies and now she cant get the idea of fucking you and screaming 'daddy' out of her head.

their generation has a high rate of mental illness

got any more?

Work in a bank by any chance?

How?

whats considered normal is half your age plus 7. she's 5 years too young for your age difference to be "normal"

how old was she when you first had sex?

I prefer Tim's rule. Divide age by 7 and then add 2.

We live in upside down world these days, man. Shit is pretty fucking bonkers anymore. Not being the most degenerate piece of filth you can be is some pretty wild shit anymore.

Let's see your wife naked

What do you do to be still working with such degenerates... get a real job.

Taco Bell

I can confirm that she got weirded out only because she's close to that age. I've done the same thing when I found out people I know have significant others half their age. Plus, I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 35, so I get that reaction from people too for being with an older guy. Don't sweat it op. Just be happy with who you're with

Fuckin loser get a real job

Women get mad anytime a man gets with someone younger than them, that's all it is. After 18 years old they spend their time hating anyone they perceive as "younger and prettier" than themselves.

Hey I'm lead trainer I get a little pin for my hat and everything. And my name badge is gold and says "trainer"

This really isn't all that common. It really is odd that you believe that

You gimps show how little you get out. I work in medical supplies. I wear office casual. its muh diversity.

It's about as common as mud. Women are jealous of younger women, just a fact of life.

Dude, try to find me a chick over 30 who hasn't bitched about some "young slut". Won't happen, There is no such thing.

^ These two, confirmed. I'm 50 and my gf of 1.5 years is 20. We get the looks and questions that you'd expect, but we're the happiest couple of anyone I know. Our close friends and even both our families are fully accepting, so I could give a fuck about the rest of the world. But ohhhhh damn, do women my age hate to see me with her. And all I an say is "if you didn't want to be a 40-something, burned out, wrinkled divorcee then you should've shut your damn mouth sometimes and sucked more dick"

fucking retard
it is because we slowly slipped out of christianity that we began the slippery slope to degeneracy
hence why theres an overwhelming ammount of christianity bashing in the west to further perpetuate that degeneracy

This is the truth op

you literally havent went outside and contacted annother human. that's female psychology 101.

Her fave is fucked. She's probably comparing their close ages and getting jealous of her peer, but find a way to make her jealous your fault.

Your diapers must say trainer too, cause you're acting like a baby, ya weirdo. Crying to Sup Forums is one of those normal things to you?

It's not just Western society, user, humanity is one giant, stinking clump of shit
If it isn't the age difference people will just find other reasons to hate you it's what people do

You're just ignorant, which is also common. Women are naturally catty and jealous of anyone if that takes away from their special snowflake Ness. Opus coworker probably thought she was the youngest ass that would have anything to do work him. She just became unspecial

There's your answer, then. If it was some white collar, six figure desk job, she'd be a "trophy wife" and it would be viewed as an accomplishment. But since you're 44, working a job meant for 16 year olds, it looks to the outside world like you're taking advantage of a young, naive girl.

I'm not op.

Thats not OP you dumlet.

Agreed. Not sure if OP does work at Taco Bell or if that was a troll, but if it's true that's fucked up. (Not the age diff, the 44 year old at Taco Bell part).

^ That one is me. I do have the white-collar, 6 figure thing, and while there's more to our relationship than her being my trophy or my being her sugar-daddy, it'd be naive to not pretend money / status aren't part of the equation. But that's true of any relationship

Damn, foiled again.

See, this is why coffee is so important.

*TO pretend, I meant

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

I'm 35 girlfriend is 21 literally never had a single person make a negative comment on the age gap. Usually from other guys it's something like good on you or punching above your weight. Girls just don't really care. No one cares. So what one bitch probably thinks your an ugly bastard and wondered how you pulled someone younger than you. Stop being such a little bitch.

Jews have brainwashed everyone