Rate my gf and she wants a three way should i go for it?

Rate my gf and she wants a three way should i go for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol. Who would do it with YOU?

That i dont know

Tits look somewhat okay (minus the stretch marks), but she has a floppy guy and no ass.

3/10 with potential to be anywhere between 6-8 if she works out seriously.

Threesome - yes if ffm no if mmf.

floppy gut*

She will do both mmf and ffm

Show us her tits.

yea, because she wants to fuck another guy but doesn't want you to be able to get mad at her for wanting it.

Should i make her do a ffm then not do the other

would fuck/10. Post more
And the ffm, definitely do it, that being a question makes me question your manhood.
The mmf, eh, that depends on how much shame you can tolerate living with. But since you're here, it's likely a lot. So, yes to that too

Do you get to pick the guy or does she "already have someone in mind " ?

She'll do a ffm to work her way into a mmf because you're no longer satisfactory, user. Do it and get a few thrills before she moves on and you're alone and empty, wondering where it went wrong.

yes, and tell her you will only do a ffm, then be prepared for her to cheat on you down the line.

Basically, start detaching yourself, from the looks of her you won't be losing much.

OP nice try!
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

Pretty much this. The only reason why Women want to spice it up more like this is because they're slowly replacing you in the future.

Enjoying being a famous cuck one moment and then the next moment you'll be completely alone thinking back to these times

If she's open to the idea of a threesome it's because she has some Chad that she wants to fuck. Basically she wants to fuck someone other than you. So, basically, you should dump her before she dumps you. Or you cry like the little beta faggot you are when Chad Sexington is plowing her.

Bump for more wisdom.

Thanks for the feed back

God damn it OP. We demand tits as payment for our advice!

Watch other guys girlfriends cam for you live & free, now at
user.to(slash)PvavNi

Tits

Those aren't your girlfriends. I'm calling BS.

Ok like i care if you believe me are not

Show more.

Why

Because she's fucking hot and needs to be shared with the world.

Probably a shit gf for saying this but i would rather have a mmf if it were a threesome. And by the sound of it, this will probably also never happen, but I dont mind.
>inb4 tits or gtfo
>u no the rules
>faggot

Mb a couple more

Do you have a clothed pic of yourself?

That's what I'm talking about OP. Keep that shit coming! Your GF has fucking sexy tits!

Come on OP. Don't let us down now!

Fucking awesome! Any that give a more full body shot?

I love the cross there. She's a dirty little bitch.

why would you be more comfortable that way. Just not into chicks?

It could def happen, sexual preference is like a flavor and everyone likes something different. Judging what people really want by what the beta virgins here post is not good practice.

Post more, OP. Please!

Let's see her pretty little face.

Come on OP. Don't be a faggot. Post more!

OP has abandoned us.

OP! Don't do this to me OP. My dad abandoned me when I was a kid. No you too, man. Not you too!

Just like his girlfriend will after she fucks Chad.

Sorry guys thats all i have for now at work
And the captcha is fucking me

Bullshit OP. You're scared.

Confirmed. OP is a faggot.

To be honest, I actually don't have a single pic of myself, just dont get the selfie or self picture taking thing. I'm very comfortable in my body, though.

Yeah, I'm just not into chicks that way. Also I'm still trying to get female friends myself, I need girl friends in a bad way before doing anything sexual..

Do you have more pics of your GF? She's really pretty. You shouldn't keep them to yourself.

Not everyone is a cuck like you faggot. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, I'm a faggot for wanting to get more pics of that bitch's tits!

Dude. OP. Come on. The thread's going to die if you don't get your head out of your ass and post something new.

Youre confused, I'm not op.