on the right here

She's fucking gorgeous. More

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Sister. WWYD?

I want her so bad

This shit Again? gtfo

Yes i am

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend".

Probably never going to find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. Leave an email if interested.

Nobody belives it, fuck off

Do you have a kik? Mines jallyn1

My sister

any more bikini?

It's a bot user, it can't read.

love her tits

Sister

So do I and her legs. Love looking up her skirt at family parties

stories? ever get caught?

what kinda panties does she wear

Once, I prepared a drink with high alcohol content for my sis, but very sweet so shee would not notice, once she fall drunk, lay her face up, lift her shirt and try to fuck her tits, but are too small, so I started to rub my cock against her little tits, until I cum on her tits and her mouth. Pic Related

She loves her lace and thongs. Nver caught. Wish I did though once to see what she would do Id love to stick myhands and mouth down there

She's not hot, but I had sex with my mom this past Friday

Deport her.

Pic of mom

I found my mom's nudes on her laptop and now I fap to them.

Why would I do that. It happened, not about to risk getting doxxed

whats her ass like

her legs and tits are better. but still looks nice in a thong

Tell story please.

yeah. any clevage?

The only thing I want in life is to bust a nut over my sister's tits

aunt jeananne

More

>be me
>visit aunt, uncle and cousin
>they got a pool at their home
>wanted to say hi to all
>"yes user, your cousin is in her room"
>door is open a little and I don't think about knocking
>open door
>see her dressing up
>topless, just getting on a bikini
>"user! just knock!"
>she ask me to leave room
>doesn't even try to cover her tits
>see her later in the pool
>wears the bikini I saw before
>"hi user! now for real"
>she smiles and steps out of the pool
>hugs me and I feel her big soft wet tits on my chest
>she doesn't even care what happend

>pic related its her

She previously agreed to it next time I went to visit her. (She lives in another state, she's 61 I'm 39).

I went down for my visit, and it happened. I'm assuming you'll want greentext

Enough

damn i wanna bust in her bad

There hot. You live with them?

bitch aunt jeananne

No, i moved out a few years ago. I miss it though

Ever spy on them?

sister

ever seen those topless?

Mmm please post more

more stories please

Ah ok, I think I remember you posting about this before like a week or so ago. That is interesting!
Yeah, green text if you don't mind. It would be fun.

How old?

Yes, I greentexted then about how the whole thing came about. Well, it happened lol. I'll greentext it for you. Not as exciting as the fake stories, but real life isn't always as exciting heh.

aunt jeananne

So do I.. WWYD?
Never seen her without a bra on but seen her in just her bra and thong

got more?

worst. picture. ever.

All good, I appreciate you sharing either way.

Shared a bedroom with the sister. Saw her naked a few times. Never saw mom but tried like hell

Who's this?

How often do you visit?

My sister

Once or twice a month

id love to hold her down by her throat and have her wrap those sexy legs around me. i bet she sucks real good too

She's perfect. Want any help on spying on her kik jallyn1

Kek she's gone for the rest of summer

>Went to visit as planned, arrived there Thursday evening. Friday morning we each woke up, my stepdad had gone to work. She said "Today's the day"
>Told her I was going to get a shower, and I would be leaving the door unlocked. Figured it would be a good way to break the ice and calm any nervousness
>A few minutes later, she came in and got in the shower too, We spent a couple minutes getting reintroduced to each other's bodies.
>She said I had grown, and bent down and sucked the tip into her mouth, and my hands went to her boobs
>I got fully hard in the shower, and we decided to move it to the bedroom. Got out and dried off, went to the room I was sleeping in.
>She had a hystrectomy a while back, so she doesn't get wet very easily. I told her I wanted to help with that, so she got on her back on the bed, and I kneeled on the floor, and ate her out. My own mom's pussy. She came twice.
>Continue, or too boring?

WANK WANK

Well I've heard she has plenty experience of that. Would love to force my cock down her throat and nut in her ass.

i want to facialize my cousin so bad

Kik me now so we're in contact for when she gets back

Went to btchs with her lol shes hot dont blame you

.. cuntinue.. you motherfucker.. also interested in what lead up to it.. how.. why..

My sis I love expose her and read nasty comments but I´d never fuck her

Wow nice. That would be a surreal feeling, heading over there knowing you're going to fuck her and trying to feel as normal about it as you can.
Did she seem chill about it? What does she look like?
And yeah, please continue.
Posting some user's mom from years ago as thanks.

you what? got any stories?

I kik'd you

It was pretty surreal. She was a little nervous at first, but the shower thing really helped (she told me afterwards). Yeah she was pretty chill about it, which is awesome, I lucked out there. She's 5'3", and has put on some weight as she got older... doctor had her on some meds and said weight gain is a common side effect. So not fat, but on the higher side of average. Will continue greentext next, just wanted to answer questions