Is getting married a "good" thing? Girlfriend of 3 years always talks about it...

Is getting married a "good" thing? Girlfriend of 3 years always talks about it. I usually just laugh at her stupid ramblings because I know she is hinting at wanting to get married but she is the equivalent of a golden retriever intellectually. Don't get me wrong she has a tight ass and 7/10 face but shhhiiieeettt, I don't want my kids to be retarded. Help me Sup Forums all my friends in real life don't know what to say. They say I'm mean but thinking about breeding with my girlfriend has actually givin me night terrors. I have this one fever dream, where she is giving birth and just the doctors hand me my child and its just fucking retarded, Like no coming back from retarded, I'm talking bernie supporter retarded, generation cuck retarded etc etc. You get the point. Sure our kids would look like fucking gods, but on the other hand they would have an IQ of 80. I just don't want to be surrounded by air heads as I grow older and presumably more bitter. Should I just swallow the pill here or find a smarter mate. Please help me Sup Forums

If its a white male it might as well be retarded with the disadvantages hes gonna face, if its a white female your stepson's name will be tyrone
its its a non-binary pansexual tranny you double down and go for another kid

>sign prenup
>it doesn't count

No hymen, no diamond.

Why do you need to have biological kids? There are a large number of kids in Africa that will have terrible lives, how is it ethical to have more kids when so many kids have nothing. My advice, OP, is marry her and adopt African children.

If I had a daughter first I would just try until I had a son to spread the seed. But the future looks dark Unfortuantly

I said I wanted "smart" children. Don't be stupid. I dont want to raise a black child that's not mine, only for him to fall into black culture and become retarded.

Don't underestimate the benefit raising a child "intelligently" can have.
You don't need to be geniuses to have a smart kid. Just read to it, challenge it intellectually, provide an environment for it to thrive in.

Instill it with good morals, take it to church, put it in private school do not fucking go near public schools, and you're golden.

I took her hymen 5 years ago. There was blood. She cried. Didn't let me finish. I dumped her. Got back altogether but that's another story.

Nature over nurture, be a good dad and you will have good kids.

Oy vey, good goy

Be a man and get her pregnant several times. Make a few backup kids with an intellectual side-chick. Ever heard of the phenomen regression towards the middle? Man up god damn it. Do your part to save the white race.

I have thought that maybe it's nurture over nature, but this bourd has really made me question how genes play into intelligence. But don't get me wrong , if I do have a child I'm going to give it everything it needs to thrive.

>2016
>marriage
enjoy your divorce rape, the fact that you fucks still even consider this an option despite the odds stacked against you is mind-boggling

Get married and have 5 kids

Oddly I'm having exactly the same issue as you and all my friends say exactly the same thing. I'm just not sure I want to breed with a moron.

>lets memes on Turkmen finger painting forum affect his life choices this much
>worries girlfriend will make his kids stupid
You know what, just don't reproduce.

Only gay marriage is good.

Serious talk user

If you have even THE SLIGHTEST doubt of marriage, you shouldn't go through with it. Give it some time, if she can't wait than perhaps it's for the best you stop the whole thing.

This is a double-triple-for-real-are-you-sure situation.

Its only in the modern era that people actually expect women to be their intellectual equals.

Don't get me wrong I fucking ADORE my wife but its a brand new societal development that people even think

Also a lot of female "stupidity" isn't nature, its nurture. Yes, I know a LOT of it is, but a lot of it is also people always sucking up to them because they're girls.

It wont work

will end up with you being sick of eachother or the other cheating

if you dont feel like in your heart you want to spend rest of your life with her, and as you said you dont even want to have kids with her, than marriage is aboslutly not for you

He's actually no smarter than his golden retriever gf, he just doesn't realise it.

>Girlfriend of 3 years
> her stupid ramblings
> equivalent of a golden retriever intellectually

What's wrong with you?

> she has a tight ass and 7/10 face

This is what happens when you embrace hedonism and let your dick think for you. Fucking retard, you wasted 3 years on someone you see no future with. Meanwhile 3 years worth of possible good options have gone away.

Are you aiming to be another parent in their 30s with an autistic child?

>I have this one fever dream, where she is giving birth and just the doctors hand me my child and its just fucking retarded

Old parents is the principal cause. If this is your worry, again, why the fuck are you wasting your time? You need to find a woman worth breeding with and get on with life.

If you're a man in the western world marrying a woman who has fewer assets than you, and brings in less money than you, then no, it's not worth it.

No.

The only reason you should do it is for tax purposes.

If you truly love each other, you will stay together forever regardless of whatever baggage a social institution puts on you.

I say, do what you enjoy. It sounds like you already know the outcome of the situation you're in.

Trust your instincts.

Has to be trolling

>Can't comprehend the situation because NEET lonely faggot
Save this thread for later in life when your dating a hot stupid bimbo and don't want to make stupid children with said bimbo.

Was with chick like yours once, also tight ass, 7/10, stupid as fuck. After 10 months I dumped her, couldn't live with that.
She was only interested in shoes, dresses and stupid tv shows like ''stupid little liars''. Didn't know how to do french fries, cunt.
Dump her OP and find another.

Exactly.

I doubt OP's gf is actually stupid, she's probably just a bit ditzy and liberal leaning

>letting statistics take influence on your life

faggot

Yeah we actually have cheated on eachother multiple times. I have cheated probably 4 times and zhe has cheated on me once while on a cruise. But then again I deserved it kek

>gay
>marriage
wew lad I sure took the bait

I honestly think I needed people to snap me into reality. /pol usually does the job. Thanks user

How old are you and how old is she? That's quite relevant

She's probably getting all kinds of shit from her family about marriage and that couldn't help. I've been in a relationship for over 10 years and marriage isn't even on the roster. My girlfriend's family constantly harasses her about "when are you guys going to get married, isn't it about time?" and my family has even hinted that the reason she hasn't been harassing me about it must be because she's being unfaithful. Yet I've never had anybody except my mom urge me to marry.

Families with traditional values are used to a time when women weren't guaranteed to be able to make a life for themselves alone so they want their daughters and granddaughters to have the assurance of lifelong support. I'd probably fight the same feelings if I had a daughter.

But, in short, don't get married unless you really are planning to breed. Tell her the government has no place in your relationship. It's a stronger sign of trust to know you don't need a contract and threat of immense monetary penalties to stay together.

This.
Unless you're marrying her just to divorce her later.

The problem isn't the statistics, it's that he assumes there are no factors other than chance.

If 9 out of 10 marriages failed because the majority of people are clinically retarded, but you and your spouse aren't - and in fact while accounting for that statistics, marriages hold 9 times out of 10, you would be a retard for looking at a broad census and deriving personal statistics without looking at confounding factors.

We see this again and again with the MRA/r9k brigade.

They think there's no way to influence the situation, to pick better partners or have control of your life together.

When in fact if you look at the statistics in depth, traditional families and values, first time marriages, early married, few partners - these have great marriage rates and don't divorce much.

The thing driving up the divorce statistics is the people having multiple failed marriages and people who frankly shouldn't get married, getting married.

I'm 27 she is 25, or turning in a month.

Holy fuck, good one

Made me lol for real