Friendly reminder thst Islam is not a threat

Muslims don't work, they don't invent, they don't create and they don't value ingenuity and hard work. They have relied on oil profits to further wahhabism and militant Islam around the world.

Oil is all they have, without it they have no bargaining power and no money to expand their influence.

With Fracking, Renewables and electric vehicles continually enroaching on their bottom line, the petrodollar is going to stay low.. probably indefinitely.

With cheap oil being the norm, the middle East will have two choices, either adopt modern capitalist values and be competitive or starve. Screen cap this, peak oil has come an gone, and so has peak 'islam'.

Allah doesn't put food on the table and he doesn't pay the bills remember that.

wtf is this rubbish

as soon as the oil runs out and their countries become bankrupt, all the sand niggers will flee to europe, bringing along their backwards religion with them

Only the wealthy ones. If being in a failed state was all it took then there would be a billion African migrants in the West right now.

This.
BUY CANADIAN OIL!

I'm not worried about Iran or Saudia Arabia or ISIS as a military force. I'm worried about the lunatics with bombs already in our countries.

Also, what do you think is going to happen when these countries start running out of money? You say that Muslims "don't work, they don't invent, they don't create and they don't value ingenuity and hard work". You think that means they'll put the effort in to adapting their economies once Oil no longer keeps them afloat? Not a chance. And they aren't going to starve either.

They're going to get on their boats and come to Europe for some free gibs.

Another billion?

i want arabs to understand that they are living on borrowed time.

i will grab the strongest of them and slaughter them like hogs.

this man has the right idea

there are

If Africans knew which direction to go, im sure they would migrate.

Their strength is in numbers, and they breed fast. Their sand nigger doctrine is inherently incompatible with modern western values. They should not be let in to western countries, lest they have a bunch of kids and mooch welfare that doesn't belong to them.

well just in case they are a threat let's slaughter them all

just in case

I'm glad at least China/Hong Kong has some fucking balls.

Chinks will go after them with flamethrowers and shit. Very commendable and respectable t b h

>no money here is sandyland anymore
>but whities got money

They gon starve when Europe kicks them out and builds walls

>when

I work in the oil and gas industry.

Unfortunately all the Saudis have to do to have oil reach the surface is basically just stick a straw in the ground. Thats why they can still profit off like $20/barrel, where as in the US we need it to be $60-$80/barrel just to break even due to the millions we have to spend on drilling rigs and fracking pumps to extract it from 20,000 feet beneath the ground.

Just wait until UK, France or Germany have their first mudslime President
>Nuclear Arsenal

Yeah no. Saudis need $100 dollar oil to balance the budget.$20 a barrel is literally military coup within 4 years tier

They are a literal welfare state, they import most of the food and water, they hire foreigners to look after their infrastructure, they don't know how to themselves.

>they out breed us
>they enslave us
>they do nothing
>the world burns under global Islam

Doesn't sound harmful at all.

Step one: Check flag

The force is strong with this one.

True Machiavellian Aussie Bro, what happens when Elon 'the mad man' Musk takes electric cars mainstream and demand for oil goes from 1 to 0? Hmmm