Japan, Taiwan, China, South Korea

Which of these countries is the best place to stay in for an Eastern European exchange student?

Which will hold the least prejudices against whites, be the most accepting, which has the best infrastructure, the best sights, et cetera.

Other urls found in this thread:

internations.org/expat-insider/2016/the-best-and-worst-places-for-expats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you arent as special as you think. nobody will care about you.

As you can see in japan doesnt give a fuck about you. Especially since you are not really white due to being from a poor shithole potatonigger.

In reality you want to be a special snowflake, go to china they are still kinda into the white people are white even if you are an inbred baltorussian.

they're pretty much all the same despite what they think

If you are blond you will be living god

What's it got to do with being special? We have 3 S Korean exchange students at my uni, one girl from Japan, and a few Chinks I don't personally know. They fit in quite nicely and nobody minds them. I would just like to see a part of the world that's exotic to me.

You seem needlessly angry

Fuck off meme man

We'll cash in on you instead of provide anything new or valuable. Off to Japan.

I thought koreans were cool...

I think you'll fit in our country quite well because both of our countries have the world's highest suicide rates.

arr same except for China which is still a developing country as a whole

if you wanna see interesting historical sights go to china or japan. in china everything would be dirt cheap but you always need to secure yourself since its still an unsafe 3rd world shithole where frauds and thugs are everywhere. you cant easily go around anywhere without knowing about local things or having some friends. in japan everything would relatively be expensive but you can go around anywhere on your own since the society is safe af.

if you wanna have comfy experiences, taiwan might be better, it doesnt cost so much and the climate is pretty tropical. if you get into k-pop or something like that, go to korea. in terms of security either of them arent like china, there're still plenty of frauds compared to japnan but its as much safe as japan, i think.

Thank you for the honest advice, user.

Coastal areas of China are way more developed than Japan. Compared to these cities, Japan is countryside.

How many times have you visited China? And which cities?

Gonna second this guy, Taiwan is comfy as fuck. I lived there for two and a half years and it was hard to readjust. I don't know any other developed country where you can eat out every single day on the cheap.

>Coastal areas of China are way more developed than Japan
Only Shanghai desu

대한민국에 가면 김종은의 미사일이.. 너의 몸 바이바이 나쁜새끼

How about Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Hong Kong?

>I don't know any other developed country where you can eat out every single day on the cheap.

Eating out is a lot cheaper here too compared to developed western countries but I think foods are especially cheap in Taiwan. Imo Taiwan would be a better place to spend your money while Korea is better if you had to make a living. You still would have much fun in both places.

Fuck you
what the purpose of this comment. You think it makes someone feel happy? shut up.

>be jap poster
>waaah i only care too much about what other jap posters saying, am an illiterate asshole, cant even read op, all i see is jap flags, all i have to do with is japs whaaaa or im so blind every narrative comes out of gaijinsama sounds right to me waaaa
everytime

I think they should have this on a banner at the airport. Only people who want to be productive members of asian society should be allowed to enter.

at least you have to be more humorous

still Japan might be the best among those countries. Taiwan and S.Korea are virtually small and lower version of Japan only language is different in many ways.

you should read the original post replying to the jap post that you wanna reply to or op before faulting the jap poster. many of you dont even read the original post or try to view what is/was going on there. before getting triggered so quickly with an assumption, just take a deep breath.

they are the same retard xenophobic retard in all those countries.

The good thing for an eastern euro is that can't differentiate between non chink so for them you are like a european or an american.

Taiwan No,1

We have Best Food.
This is CNN's TOP40 Taiwan Food.

>exchange student
so it depends on what you want to study

>xenophobic retard
but your shop clerks are just mean and rude against all foreign visitors I'll never visit there again

^best street food

Taiwanese cuisine sucks IMO. slimy bokchoy, fish, garlic and soy sauce or xiaolongbao, which isn't uniquely Taiwanese but more Shanghainese

LMAO

Japan

The other options have only enough "content" to last a trip but not a semester or year.

Not correct.
because Taiwan have very complicated history, we have much Chinese and Japanese cuisine.
and we had US Military Base before, so we have some American food culture yet.

How much OP's post offensive to you?
This is the place for exchange banter.
Don't take every replies so serious.

>the most famous taiwanese dish is xiaolongbao, which is shanghainese

Just a reminder though that now probably isn't the best time to come to the region. Things are really heating up here with North Korea.

Japan is Good.
But Japanese people have very high self-respect and cold to foreigner(they called "gaijin"). Xenophobic
Even that, Japan still have good food, good culture, and BEST Anime in the world.^^

And Taiwan is Best Places for Expats in 2016.
^^

internations.org/expat-insider/2016/the-best-and-worst-places-for-expats

Xiaolongbao is good but the BEST Taiwanese Soul Food for a Taiwanese is 滷肉飯(Minced pork rice).

I've seen this in hong kong decades ago, not really that unique

dont go to taiwan. it is thirdworld.

Well, just like the sushi or hamburger restaurants are common today.
But Top Rated 滷肉飯 still in Taiwan.

honestly speaking, that one is just a poor people version of lasagne bolognese.

come on,CHINA is the Boss of Third World.

not sure if you are serious. you probably dont get anything other than your jappy insular circlejerk or are just being stubborn.

first of all, this is also my post. second of all, op sounded like a usual alt-right faggot so i just tried to call him out. is that so rare. and as above, after getting his reply i told him my view on what he wouldve known about.

if you have no clue about what im talking about or the consequence between op and me, you should lurk some more and look around other boards looking up such buzzwords even if you dont use it. you sound a bit too innocent or just ill-informed. Sup Forums or Sup Forums isnt a place you'd imagine it is.

i visited taipei, why are buildings so shabby there? it was disappointing.

do you really expect anything to happen?

i mean if kim jong faggot's missile hadn't instantly commited sudoku, maybe, possibly..

but like this?

Middle class people version.

China is the least racist, I assume Taiwan will be the same. S. Korea and Japan are some of the most racist place ever. If you are going to China tho, a fair warning, don't fuck around with Chinese women too much. A French dude got stabbed for doing that. Chinese still have stigma against non-Chinese male having sex/marrying their women and due to sexpat's exploits around Asia, China isn't all that friendly with White it used to be.

Depends on your interest. They are all about the same but differs in languages and some in culture.
- least prejudice against whites & acceptance: just like anywhere in the world, behave well and show effort and interest in learning the language and culture.
- infrastructure: all of them are fine except the commie china.
- sights: Japan or China, your pick.
on the side note: Japan is the most expensive to live out of those four in comparison, but you are not a poorfag now . . . . are you?

Guy, Taiwan are not the same with China.
We have migrants from Southeast Asia, too.
and Taiwan is a small country, so we will not become arrogant Asia Empire people.

Honestly, that's true.
Taiwan don't have good Architect in Cold War Era.

I spoke from experience, the most China has is "No Japs or Dog allowed" sign around restaurant.

Taiwan welcome you!

>Which will hold the least prejudices against whites
he litteraly just wants to be in a chill enviroment and you are telling him this, fucking ape

This. :) we will be waiting for you around Han river to dive together

Maybe if Taiwan take back mainland and Mongolia I will be interested in going there someday.

fpbp

no they don't, you filthy amerifats

dont blame me. blame Sup Forums and Sup Forums so full of alt-right fags/redditors getting out of hand. its like a greeting. and i fixed it on my second post.

>be cute athletic korean twink

>tfw qt taiwanese boipucci

>A French dude got stabbed for doing that
if you are referring to the French dude who got stabbed in Shanghai earlier, it happened bc the french police shot a chinese in Paris, they call it one for one. But yeah, fucking around chinese women can also get you stabbed, or speaking out taiwan as a country like OP did can get you glassed as well.

read my post, many of us are souless savages, we also have unbreathable air and toxic food, so do yourself a favor and don't come here

Can't compare urban to rural. China has modern coastal cities but the majority live in rural countrysides.

A Japanese countryside is more developed than a Chinese countryside.

Remove China and then let Hong Kong added in the list

I can personally vouch for Korea.
As a student I would prefer it over Japan as it is cheaper and prettier girls.
Not sure about China.

if you have enough money you can come over here to south korea or japan but if you don't have enough money you can go to china or taiwan
but since south koreans are well-known about racism i want you to go to china or taiwan even though other asians think we south koreans hate them

Exactly!
I also like 鶏肉飯

rude
they are nice.

Arr rook same

Japan is the nicest country in general. Don't go to red China. Taiwan is good but a bit backwards. Korea is a bit boring/depressing but not bad.

The only thing with Japan is that in areas that get Russian sailors and the like, they might associate you with them and dislike you. Not a real concern if you're a student in a university since you probably won't be in such an area.

>caring about racism
>tho
Are you a nigger?

Chiwanese and Taiwanese are same language.

>he wants to go live with gooks
kys over there so we can get rid of your garbage ass

what uni you go to?

Taiwan by far if you can afford it
Chinese people are okay but as soon as an area becomes majority Chinese they behave in the most awful manner. try for japan or Korea if you cant get Taiwan.
Personally I'd say if not Taiwan, Korea. But only because I've already been to japan.

Hong Kong is not China though.

>gutter oil

Remember, Taiwan is the one that uses that. Not China

Sydney is though.

dots in pic related are cities where have urban transit system. They have better infrastructure. Those circles are the cities/areas where I recommend

the cities you mentioned are modern but less historical, less cultural and boring. Hangzhou, suzhou, ninbo and nanjing do not only have better infrastructure but are also way more historical, cultural , cleaner and greener. They remain more traditional chinese culture.

pls write in kana

Go to japan,they love white people, they even LARP as them

You used to have good food, now all the waishengren are dead or retired and you mostly have boring fujianese stuff.

which was it again

i heard taiwan and korea is cheaper though

>for Expats
*for Anglophone expats
Most "expats" in East Asia work as English teachers

australia

Gook

chink

Japan of course

>prejudice
countries dont matter as long as you live in the capital

>best infranstructure
japan or korea

>best sights
China or Japan
Taiwan and SK are boring version of the countries above

>eastern europe
>alt-right
stop being hight on green mustard and worn panties, keiji

I wasn't bantering lad, it was an honest question

Thanks for all your replies anyways.

China/taiwan
Doesnt really atter anyways, as they're both the same country.

Hey Norway Guy.
We are not the same country.

true, taiwan seems first world with gay parades and shit

but since it's surrounded by giants it's oh-so-often forgotten about

Not recommend east asia.
Go western Europe