Islam in Europe

Can eastern Europeans save the west from total destruction or am I being too optimistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also

>tfw the largest mosque in the EU is in Rome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome

Why would Eastern Europeans want to save you? We have no reason to.

Exactly this, why the fuck should Eastern Europeans save someone who invaded them million times?

Well the Polskis seem to like it in the UK

Why would we want to?

You've been backstabbing us for the last 1,000 years.
You deserve everything that's coming to you.

I will just lean back in my chair and laugh my ass off when the niggers start their rampage.

seems like it's already impossible to stop what's going on. so just relax and enjoy it senpai

They'll be coming for you afterwards.

It would take a fucking crusade at this point. Amazing how Europe negated so many years of fighting for the Holy Land.

With what?

Harsh language?

We dont have millions of niggers mixed with the general population.

There wont be "surprise slaughter", like in the west.

Im sleeping absolutely calmly.

You don't have the numbers son.

The numbers to what?

Well I would say it's about time for them to finally step up to the world stage.

How the fuck is islam in Serbia gray??

Religion in Serbia (2011)

Eastern Orthodoxy (84.59%)
Roman Catholicism (4.97%)
Muslim (3.1%)
Irreligion (1.1%)
Protestantism (0.99%)
Others (5.25%)

Dafuq?

M8 they are Slavs. Ask Germany, the one thing they definetly have are the numbers

desu, only thing needed is a puppet government

Numbers aren't an issue for Europeans, it's the will to fight

How the fuck does Serbia have that much gray when there are no muslims in Serbia. At least not that much. Not at all.

Religion in Serbia (2011)

Eastern Orthodoxy (84.59%)
Roman Catholicism (4.97%)
Muslim (3.1%)
Irreligion (1.1%)
Protestantism (0.99%)
Others (5.25%)

>tfw when surprise slaughter

You mean the totally anti muslim, anti EU PIS government that JUST started their 4 year long term?

I'm not Muslim myself, but they have a cause that gives them unity, that's why they replicate like a virus wherever they go. I don't see that unity in Europe, and that will be its demise.

less than 5% in italy is muslim ...feels good man

We can't save you. We have no power. You assholes are traitors and we can't do anything about it. You have nukes, we don't. You have armies, we have LARPers.

No one can save you. You betrayed us all.

I'm not talking about Poland, i'm speaking in general

I take it you didnt see the polish independence day celebrations.

Poland is united in racism and EU hate.
God damn i love my country so much.

>tfw moving to Serbia permanently soon to be with my qt3.14 Serb girlfriend

Spent a few months there with her, everything was amazing.

Oh, my bad.

The V4 is safe.
Everything west of the polish border is basically fucked.

see

Are you a Murcan or diaspora?

What did you see here?

What?

Germany has no army.
French army is 30% muslim.

Shit, son, Poland could lay siege to Berlin if we wanted, but that would be un-cool.

Id rather die than save you cucks, i really hope that i will live long enough to see your pet muzies slowly breed you out and then start taking parts of your terittory and making their own little independant states.

its exactly like it is, pic related

shut up faggot

And there's your problem, you can't think beyond "your country". You're doomed and deluded.

million times huh?

Almost forgot about based Armenia.

I hate how treacherous the west it.

Its exactly the opposite.

We will be fine because we care about Polska FIRST, its a priority.

Everyone is caring for themselves.

American. Half ethnically Russian.

I lived in Beograd and spent ~99% of my time in the city. Mostly Novi Beograd and Stari Grad. My impressions were everything pretty much works the same as the U.S. except replace niggers with gypsies and Albanians.

these

>Poland is united in racism and EU hate.

You should leave the EU.

gee wiz johnny, sry mate, didn't see that

bitch.

But why Britain is 100 times more cucked than Kosovo?

I'll root for you then my polski friend, best of luck, dark times are coming.

Its not, Serbs on Kosovo are highly persecuted by the Albanian majority.

Yes, yes we should.

Everyone should, in fact.

There are almost no Serbs left on Kosovo, Albanians took over everything by violence and by being protected by NATO, EU and their police and institutions on Kosovo

>Mostly Novi Beograd and Stari Grad

Is there anything you found particularly different than USA?

We can, we dont want to.

he's lying

I always knew i wont live my entire life in times of peace, but i sure as shit didnt expect a war with niggers.

The universe is a bitch.

In UK you have sharia courts. London mayor is a fucking paki. Rapes and stabing everyday.
In Kosovo only drug related crimes. And the Serbs are not persecuted. They have even the right to speak Serbian and to have churches

1. Eastern Europe despises us (not like the Middle East) but they hold pretty big grudges from historical events

2. Why would they worry about western Europe when Russia is breathing down their neck, and is able to invade your country in a blink of an eye.

3. We shouldn't rely on Eastern Europe to save us, so we will destroy our selfs again in a span 10 years.

Concluding: it is a fight the West of Europe has to fight for itself

this

Everything is much, much cheaper, cashiers don't bag your groceries for you. Those (other than language and holidays) are the only two differences I've seen. Everything else is either the same or has a twin here (niggers vs gypsies for example)

Come on dickhead imagine how much your countries economy is boosted by leeching off the western EU machine we pay for, while your citizens are free to come over and take jobs.

>tfw we could already be light green

>how much your countries economy is boosted by leeching off the western EU machine we pay for
It isn't you dumb fuck. You benefit more from Poland than they do from you. Kill yourself

>Saving Western Europe
I'd rather have it fall so we can fill the power vacuum. Fuck off cunts.

The West can save itself, too. Look at the election results in Sweden, France, Austria - they all have parties that more or less openly voiced their dislike of Islam surging.

On top of that you have Erdogan actively working on collapsing Turkey, which is more or less Islam's beachhead into Europe. Their tourist sector is taking one hit after the other and while it only makes up 6% of their economy, it employs 8% of their population.
Their financial reserves have also dropped below the level the IMF considers to be critical because they have been running on a massive trade deficit for years. Right now he appears to be strong, but that is only because behind the scenes he is quickly burning through every resource and trump card Turkey has at its disposal.

Total fucking lie

>Everything is much, much cheaper

But only in absolute terms, compared to our salaries it's actually more expensive.

What do you plan to do as a job here when you come?

We didnt leech jack shit.

The EU is a joke and you are a fool for believing the "leeching" bullshit.

If you're trolling, i took the bait like a noob.

No it isn't. Why do you think EU keeps expanding? Because they want to help other nations? No, don't lie to yourself. It's all about cheap labor, and it's hurting EE countries more than it helps.

white people fucking piss me off.

you had it all, all the land, the weapons, the armies, the power, the money.

and you pissed it all away and let them come to fuck your wife.

you could have ruled everything and JUST when you were at the precipice, right when world domination was 1 FUCKING MILIMETER from your fingers.

you dropped it.

now its our time to rule.

you failed.

Our PM wanted to block benefits for those from the EU who have recently arrived but the Polish PM blocked it because it would effect too many Poles. Shameless leeching.

Yes, Tommy, the EU is a continental charity thats throwing billions of shekels at other countries for free and dont take any money in return.

Good goy.

>want to stop benefits for people who work
>don't want to stop benefits for mehmets who rape

Why the fuck would anyone save you?

Yeah, invade Germany and then get nuked by Eternal Anglos. Great idea.

So your PM wanted to get something for nothing and Poland didn't want to agree to it?

>tfw Bosnia
>tfw muslim sounding last name
I have talibans wanting to recruit me and Serbs that want to remove me. I'm fucked either way.

>Why do you think EU keeps expanding?

Because it's being used as a geopolicial tool to lessen Russian influence and westernize the Balkans with dat sweet TTIP corporate shekels.

I see, you are either retarded or brainwashed.

We dont benefit from eu as much as you think. Educate yourself you cuck how EU works.

Western scum must suffer

Thats terrible, Tom, just terrible!

Oh, all those shekels!

>muslim sounding last name

Alahovic?
Islamovic?

topkek, bad luck mate

>deflection

It's still Europe. It's still white culture. And it's our job to remove kebab.

Can't wait to become the best nation in the world woohoo

>mfw reading this thread

Kosovo Islam is a meme, it's just a bunch of white folk that know less about their religion than the average Christian. Kosovo doesn't rank among the most religiously tolerant countries in Europe coincidentally.

My sides. Good luck if all Brits are like you.

I work online as a freelancer so my location isn't really tied to my income.

We cant save you.
Eastern europe unite!

You stupid slavs can't even form an argument against what he said lmao.

BTFO

Kek
No, it's one of the surnames with t*rk titles in it, so the Muslim heritage is implied. Not many Srboljub Hadžiagapašanbegović around, eh.

This is happening only in former DDR rest of your country is beyond saving.

conclusion: Britain wants to cancel benefits for whites who are the smallest welfare group and not for muslims because it is a coward nation

Quiet faggot you can't even keep your women off my big white dong long enough to even have an opinion here. Go eat some rice. Cuck.

Poles just come to work shitty jobs for low wages because our shitty wages are alot more than their regular ones. It only benefits big business and fucks over the British working class/young people who want part time jobs. That's one of the fundamental problems with the EU is the disparity between the economies means migration is way too high.

>something for nothing

It's not for nothing. Immigration is the No.1 political concern here and he made an election pledge to reduce immigration below 100k. Of course he's gotten nowhere near- it's 300k net (600k overall). This would have helped.

Thats like explaining that water is wet.

Hurr durrr leeches everywhere!
Fucking leeches!

We cant have nice things because polish plumbers and dish washers!

Source of all evil!

Fucking leeches!

You stupid angols cant even use Sup Forums to read replies.

Well the main point was you should be fucking grateful to the west for the money that you just admitted your country is getting.

Pasha? Ew

filtered

especially you UK.

you HAD IT ALL.

and GAVE IT UP

>this superiority complex
You should be thankful to Poles who are improving your country's economy, faggot.

>it's a "butthurt poorfag slavs are mad about getting no easy monies from the west like muslims do episode"

You're the cucks for accepting them. They have no reason to save you.

We wont be grateful because the EU fucked us in hundreds of other ways.

800 million euros penalty because "eggs were 2 milimeters too big".
650 million euro penalty for "producing too much sugar per year".

Its all over Google.

Fuck you and your gratefulness.