Ke$ha

Did you miss Ke$ha Sup Forums? Her new single 'Praying' is coming after 5 years of hiatus and legal battles in a few hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Dur3uXXCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8YzabSdk7ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_0aeIO2Sk
revelist.com/music/keshas-producer-fat-shaming/6884
youtube.com/watch?v=d7n8GqewJ2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like she spent those five years eating.

T H I C C

Finally a man of good taste.

No thank you

It's out, watch the music video here: youtube.com/watch?v=v-Dur3uXXCQ

^New album 'Rainbow' also announced.
>pic related

ehh not good. she does better doing the cali girl party shit.
not this slow ballad shit

True, but this is supposed to be her 'deep and meaningful' era, I guess. She couldn't come back with a drunk party girl song after accusing her last producer of raping her.

that video is comfy as fuck. great way to re-invent her image

She hasn't died? Lol

i don't mind her going deep. but least try to do it like britney youtube.com/watch?v=8YzabSdk7ZA

boring. This is what will be on the charts this shitty boring pop ballad. popular music sucks

i doubt it will chart very well, most people are over kesha, especially if this is her "comeback"
I like that album cover tho

I think it will flop. Only a very small group of pop music fans still care about Kesha. She was 25 when she released her last album. She is 30 and overweight now. So unless radios don't play it out of pity because she was supposedly raped, the song won't do much on the charts.

>fat boys meme to justify not dieting and not going to the gym

Yeah I think she waited too long between albums and lost momentum as a result. She did gain a lot of something else though.

She was kind of badass and had that whole rock star thing down pat for a brief shining moment, but I doubt she's going to get it back now.

LOOOOOL WHAT A WHALE

She isn't famous anymore

wtf this cover is a literal orange milk ripoff how bizarre is that

Come back, 2012!

the lyrics remind me a bit of that Christina Aguilera song

>Whale tattoo
>Whale in video
>Whale singing
pottery

On her defence, Kesha never had a lean body. But god, her neck is disappering now. She should get it together before it's too late.

No wonder Jerry wouldn't hug her

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_0aeIO2Sk

REKT

We're gonna die young (of cardiovascular disease)

>current year
>no dad bod
You some sort of fag?

Example?

F R I D G E
R
I
D
G
E

>2017
>not being a skellington
enjoy no pussy

Kesha was like c list even by pop standards, like off brand lady gaga when lady gaga was actually relevant.
Complete garbage music, and i would love when people would be all like "actually she has a genius iq". Like that makes it worse because she should know better not to make garbage.

Like even if i was a brain dead poptamist i would think her music was mediocre.
She should just mary some rich guy or kill herself.
Her career is pretty much over

That's what her former producer, Dr. Luke, called her:

>Kesha's abusive producer called her a 'fat fucking refrigerator'

revelist.com/music/keshas-producer-fat-shaming/6884

is he really a doctor

Yep, if you are a young, aspiring pop star, he is the guy to see.

Anyone remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=d7n8GqewJ2M

is he /ourguy/?

Imagine none of this shit ever happened and kesha was still making middling pop music featuring flo ri da, and pitbull.
DR LUKE HAS DENIED US TRUE ARTTTTT

D O N K
O
N
K

I used to find is funny in 2010.

did he actually do it?

rape her i mean

thats a no from me dog

she didnt put the $ in her name

Cause she lost all her money.

Long story short, Kesha remembers waking up in his bed half naked after taking some pills from him the previous night. She doesn't remember the actual rape. She told it to her mother but for some reason they didn't make a huge deal out of it, or go to a hospital/ the police. She kept working with him for the next several years, enjoying chart success. After her second album bombed, she blamed him for not letting her make the kind of music she wanted to and wanted out of her contract with him. Then she sued him for raping her, and requested to be freed from her contract with him.

He is scum so he might have actually raped her, but why Kesha when there were a million actually hot girls who would fuck him for an album deal? And why didn't they complain until their business were no longer profitable? So either it was a lie to get our of their contract, or Kesha doesn't mind being raped as long as she makes money.

She is a class act now.

basically this

Sad thing is everyone believes Kesha without any kind of questioning or logical thinking when Kesha lost all of her lawsuits against him. And his career is basically over.

Is she finally ready to admit she's a lying whore?

She looks pretty here.

i'm pretty sure she was bulimic but i could be wrong, idr

NO HUG FOR YOU!

>all that airbrush
Why

>fat as fuck
>still no ass
god can be really cruel sometimes

weird, this wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. still pretty bad though

Nah, god is good because it's funny to everyone else insulah

A I R B R U S H

A I R B U S

I don't understand how people just let themselves get to this point.
Literally just look in the mirror

she has terrible skin dude

the thing about fat girls though is that they suck cock really really well. greedily, like.

What is their best release? Love their covers but dunno where to begin

She can probably can live off royalties, and publishing alone. She's set
they also have tight poopers, perfect for anal