So...

So, I've concluded that the only difference between homosex and modern hetero sex is the sex of the two parties involved. Both acts are out of pleasure. It's very rare that heterosexual is out of procreation.

So, with this in mind, why is homosex bad? It's just a pleasurable act, like heterosexual, but a little different.

Some say homosex fucks a person up psychologically. Is this true?

Everyone has concluded this
It isnt
No

Then why the uproar if everyone's concluded it

People understand that sex is mainly for pleasure, and they find it to be perverted to have sex with the same sex.

>Some say homosex fucks a person up psychologically. Is this true?

Ask your boyfriend.

Don't have one

Why do they find it perverted?

Homosex fucks a person up, alright... right up the ass!

But no, there is nothing wrong with two people having a mutually good time. Anything anyone else tells you is a lie or an ignorant, out-dated belief. It's okay to take a load in the mouth. As OP, it's your job.

>people have sex for pleasure not procreation
wow what breaking news

Homosex is ok but homomarriage is pointless especially how most western countries legal systems allow certain living together Agreements which basically give you the same legal pros (and cons) of marriage

If i try bottoming, do you think it will change my self esteem with women or how I look people in the eye

Everyone wants to rationalize their world internally.
Lets take men for example.
Heterosexual men, (me included) find the thought of having a cock in their mouth or anywhere near them disgusting, so instead of just accepting what other people do is their business and mind their own, they feel the need to try to stop other people from enjoying what they choose to enjoy, out of fear, or whatever.

probably

Why don't gay people try to stop hetero people then? Do hetero people act this way because hetero people hide gay thoughts?

I dont think men go out of their way to stop gay people from doing anything unless theyve got some sort of religious agenda to go along with it

minority vs majority

Thats definitely a big part of it.

faggot detected

yep 100% They probably would if they had the numbers, I think its just human nature

Maybe. Well see

But it also begs the question why doesnt everyone who is religious have this agenda

Mhmm

Also. Why do hetero people find dicks disgusting? Honestly, that sounds like an overreaction/compensation