ITT: Movies with kino settings despite their shitty plot

ITT: Movies with kino settings despite their shitty plot.

but was it better than patema inverted?

Despite the generic and unrealistic plot, I found the contrast between the human colonists and pandoran natives to be extremely aesthetic. It seemed pretty believable for big budget sci-fi movie.

All the animals on Pandora are Earth animals with an extra set of legs. I call that laziness.

Well it wasn't a shit story, it was just more on the simple side. TRON Legacy was an underrated masterpiece.

Nice quads

Meh, it was basically a music video.

Daft Punk nailed it. Everything in this movie is just right. Nothing feels out of place. It gives me this fuzzy warm feeling every time I watch it.

I'm inclined to agree, you could probably do something really good if the person writing the plot knew a thing or two about colonialism/post-colonialism and/or economics and culture interaction

>you will never watch a 3 hour long tech-demo/Neytiri doing cute things kino while a narrator talks about colonialism

is this SMT IV?

Look at the file name.

Fuck

is a weeb joke.
You redditors wouldn't get it.

>Snaggletooth movie that I have not yet seen
here i go

I'm pretty sure the only reason they made this movie was to make a lot of shitty time puns.

>Weeb
kys

What Dreams may come version of heaven and hell.

All quads are trips with an extra digit.

>Runs to save his mother
>Doesn't get to her in time
Is it pottery?

The I thought that movie was preddy gud senpai

Tbh*

Maybe it wasn't shitty, just mediocre

I don't know about "Masterpiece" but I do think the criticism of it being too flashy and energetic to be very inapropriate.
It was kind of the point of the original Tron to capture the essence of what computers were at the time, both functionally, and with the behaviours of programs. They examplified the purpose of computers at large.

Tron: Legacy is flashier and more energetic with over the top elements, because it's showing what computers are today, what they've become.
They are just as much if not more an entertainment platform now (with all that entails) as they were work computers back then.
It captures the essence of what computers are now rather well, similarly to how Tron did with computers then.

Bladerunner

Depicting current PCs
>Separation of clearly superior NPC race
>Games to find out who's better
>Old wise people not playing anymore
Holy shit.