Let's have a #DadChat

Let's have a #DadChat

Did your dad play sports? What are his teams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z14VvHTBeec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

patriots

he says they sucked back then

my dad had a massive dad dick

My old man played college baseball until he got injured, and since his family was really poor he had to drop out. Played softball for years until his health got bad, he was a great hitter.

He's a Dolphins fan.

noice m9

Dad never played sports

When I would try to play with him as a kid he would tell me he didn't want to and to find friends to play with

this thread is gay af

Lakers fan. Dodgers fan. and Rams fan, though wasn't a Rams fan during the time they left LA. He also played intramural football, and his team went undefeated for 4 straight years at his university. Apparently it was very difficult to stop their triple option.

I was the opposite. My dad was a huge sports fan but I hated them, I only liked video games and stuff. Like he had bought me all sorts of sports memorabilia to hand down to me and just had to put it all away.

I finally got into sports, but I missed over a decade of quality bonding time with him. Feelsbadman

My grandfather almost made it to the Irish soccer side
My father almost made it to the state cricket team and captained a first grade side of years
I was an absolute spastic and my only sporting archivement was being enough of a manlet to be the rowing team's cox

Mah nigga.

Pops was a Rams (even when they were in St. Louis), Dodgers, and Lakers fan.

He played baseball and football. Tried out for college football, but didn't make it.

Difficult to stop any triple option.

t. Navy

My dad played baseball until middle school and then he started smoking weed so he quit doing sports.

He's a Tennessee Vols fan.

My dad played indoor soccer in USA and he was idolized there while he played. Mixed feelings for me, if he stayed in USA I wouldn't be born.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z14VvHTBeec

Dad played HS football, was a cornerback because that's the default black manlet position.

Cant tell anything about my dad but my friend's dad is going through the 57 year of his 99 years ban of professional footy after hitting a ref

Dad played Football, Basketball, and Baseball in highschool. Was looking through his senior year book and multiple classmates were calling him the best athlete at user High. Played some junior college baseball and ended up doing phys ed in college. He's a middle school athletic director. Huge Jags fan even though he's a Hoosier. Still considers them the Baltimore Colts and his childhood team was the Browns so it makes sense.

Dad still plays hockey as a goaltender
likes the Raiders, Rangers, and Mets

i never asked him what he played but he always used to play footy, table tennis (he made us the table), badminton, handball and all sorts of shit when i was a kid. shit was cash

He played HS football as qb. He's a raiders/lakers/angels fan

He used to play rugby, cricket, and football. He supports Portsmouth FC, so I do as well.

This

My dad didn't like ball sports, but he loved cars and raced in fan and amateur leagues. I did a little too, but I was never a gear head. Then he got me into kickboxing and joined himself, he's a good dad.

What the fuck? Same here with my Dad. Has always been a Rams fan. He played varsity as a freshman in highschool and was oversized for his age. He loves football but never played in college cause he was poor, lived in the middle of nowhere and was never a very good student