I found this in my garden. What is this??

I found this in my garden. What is this??

Other urls found in this thread:

orgoniseyourself.com/orgonite-and-plant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trips names it

Forgot what it's called but like, it's supposed to summon good weather

you are billionaire congrats

>Roll for pleasurestone

That's an absolutely dank orgone generator. If you put it in your ass your power level will definitely increase.

Hyperion power pylon. Used by blacks to build the pyramids and channel their energy before the whites brought evil to the world.

Knowing how dangerous it would be if they fell into whites hands, blacks chose to be enslaved rather than reveal the existence of such wonders.

Buttpluger 9000

Well op, it looks like you are about to rule the world. What are you gonna do first?

A Zeo crystal.

Looks liek one of dem powur pielons mah granma tuld me abot in da stories bak wen da blakz ruled.

a hippie will pay you a shitload for it

bad dragon dildo

It's a phallus crystal. It only appears near faggots.

Your mom's dildo.

I think that's called a shuttle. It is used for a game called badminton

J/O cystal

It's probably some toy. What does it feel like?

dwayne jhonson

Amputation is your only effective option.

No it's called a birdie

It's a crystal that's suppose to generate good energy and purify the air of negatively charged particles and energy.
It's new age hippy stuff.
Go look up information on Spirit Science. It will go over all of that.

Do not report this to the state. They will take it. Harness the crystals energy for world peace

its a bloody ufo

motherfucker is a Power Ranger now? fuck i gotta find one

TRIPS OF DEATH HERE, THAT STONE IS NOW CALLED THE PURPLESHIT STONE

Build a conduit to harness it using electromagnetism. You can do cool things with such a setup, like:
>Magnetize a fruit

wel,, i tried

Orgone generator. It's some psuedo-science magical hippie bullshit. Basically they took the idea of "bad energy" or "bad vibes, man" and mixed in some fake science about ions and magnetic fields. They think plastic castings filled with copper wire and crystals generates good vibes.

They even mix in piezoelectric theory and say the plastic presses on the crystal generating a continuous current that goes through the copper coils, which is completely ridiculous, piezoelectrics generate current once when they get initially get compressed, not infinitely. If that were true BBQ starters could power the world.

maybe it's for worshipping or something?

>inb4 satan appears and grant you wishes and shit

>BBQ starters could power the world
You just stumbled on to a secret you ought not to have known. The propaniacs are on their way.

Stick it up your ass and it'll grant you three wishes

A dinosaur's dildo.

>phallus crystal
why are these a thing and why do u know about them

they may even send in codename HH to kill/interrogate user

Normally I'd scoff but it's a high level infraction. I'm in propane and propane accessories but too low ranking.

That's what I was going to say first, but then I googled it, and google said a shuttle I remembered it as birdie too.

>not knowing what a turbocrystal looks like

I'm afraid all of this is 100% legit. Looks legit to me.

We have a code Ultra Violet Lectern.

Shut it down and call a containment team.

Hol up!

What if it's some sort of an alien beacon?

OP you should hide that.

your mums buttplug

Shlumpie.

Orgonite works, and for that reason the scientific discoveries of orgonite have faced book burnings in the 20th century. Inquisitive and intelligent people will read about Wilhelm Reich.
Hope it's purified and radiates fine energies. Good find OP.

Holy fuck you actually found it you glorious bastard. I guess thats that then. What a good hunt.

Yup, that's it.

its an Orgonite.. total useless esotheric garbage...
maybe you can sell the crystal and coper parts

Lick it.

look's plastic, kush colors, maybe something a nigger used to hide his kush, congratulations OP, you found a niggers weakness

tree

Punch it

if it would work... it would work.
but it dose not work...

BEHOLD! You are one step closer to finding the location of the God of time

Thanks for the genuine part of the info.
I will build myself one and open a thread when I notice that the bad turns into good with that cosmic device

It's op's dildo

Hippies have no money.

Seriously, be careful. Orgone is strong stuff.

Shuttlecock, you tremendous faggots!!!

looks like a nuke on a ICBM

I said go investigate.
There is everythign short of a peer-reviewed article for this stuff. Except we can't get a peer-reviewed article due to reptilian-jewish dictatorship so you actually have to find stuff out for yourself.

I use orgonite and my urban plantlife is the most fertile jungle ever

>my urban plantlife

I bet that's reptilian-jewish code for "my ass"

>>Aura enhancing Anal enchanter.

You should sit on it for good luck

shuttlecock

no, i have an actual garden
either take this info or dont

I will treasure it always

> If that were true BBQ starters could power the world
>mfw Im actually taking part in serious scientific study on using quarts as microgenerators that could possibly revolutionize the way we make energy

we are actually studying that atm...

Your actually posting on Sup Forums ATM. Get back to work.

sell it to esoterics and tell them it accumulated a "cosmic amount" of good energy in your garden and it keeps chem trails away

Ancient buttplug

Looks like a big dirty quartz crystal

>make energy

So what, are you the janitor at the lab?

Traffic cone

My moms dildo.

Piezoelectricity, google it faggot

this

It's an Orgone generator, alright, but it's very outdated. Here's the latest in Orgone technology: The personal Orgone Spinner.

>pic related

Post pic of garden with time stamp?

Stone of the nigger faggot

My dicks that big

All hail the "my dicks that big" stone

It's a normal garden except it blooms like its from a post-apocalyptic overgrown scenario

similar to this
orgoniseyourself.com/orgonite-and-plant/

For fuck's sake user

looks like a dial home device, have you surveyed the nearby area for naquadah deposits that may indicate the location of the Stargate?

UP

>orgoniseyourself.com/orgonite-and-plant/

Since the beginning of this thread I scan the interwebs to see some proofs and the only pics I get is this garden reposted over and over on all these enthusiastic sites.
It's easy to fake such a proof by means of fertilizer, right?
If it was so miraculous don't you think that we would have the pics of hundreds of amazing gardens?

What? This is high tech shit we're talking about here. It borders on the whole "advanced technology can be mistaken for magic" thing. The Orgonite Spinner is small, portable, and perfect for creating the proper aura in a smaller area. They're going to be all over the place for this Christmas season.

We don't talk about him because regardless of his theories he was trying to be a cult leader and molested patients with a pseudoscientific basis. His books were burned because the FDA deemed orgonite fraud and all his publications were intended to defraud the people. Sorry you've fallen victim to a cult user

It's a buttplug. Give it a try OP

Good point. So why not try it for yourself?

Because it's patently bullshit?

if dubs, OP has to smash it open

I can't help you anymore sir
You have to see for yourself
I dont have before after pics to prove/disprove people like you, i just know it
hope you do it proper if you try

do you realize you sound exactly like a Scientologist, Mormon, or victim of any other cult?

Ok faggot timestamp now or fuck you

>Pleasure Stone