1 F = 1 respec

you as an insect mimic yourself

guess I'll finally listen to Apocalypse de Jean now
also who's still left in the avant old club
la monte young is still alive
and terry riley

Michel Chion's still alive and kicking

yo boko sup?

I never gave Car Seat Headrest a fair chance but Twin Fantasy is pretty alright.
Love that B-52 album. Are you into Devo?

doing alright enough. not so fond of summer, as every year, but other than that things are as usual. Trying to find a job and move to canada in the not all that near future probably

Devo are great yes. I like the B 52's but nothing really comes close to Rock Lobster on that album imo.

+Ween, Half Japanese, Beat Happening, Beck, The Residents

What's in Canada?

Amy Denio - No Bones

friend of mine and I were planning on sharing an apartment and studying there. gotta get money first obv
we both want to get the hell out of the shitholes we live in right now so we've got a lot in common

gonna guess
what/how much tv you watch

mostly comedies but not that often

you don't watch much tv these days

stuff like game of thrones, one or two hours most days

you don't watch much tv, you prefer movies instead

never been there but canada seems nice
good luck with it

illegaly downloading tv series and watching them on my pc counts as watching tv?

sometimes you binge whatevers popular on netflix but it never really feels like a fulfilling use of your time so you do it lewd and less these days

f

did you hear the new taemin jap stuff?

yeah, was talking about tv series rather than actually watching stuff through tv

does anyone under 30 do it any other way?

yep you're correct in your guess. there ain't much I would pause music for in general

and yeah canada seems like a neat place, I speak the languages too, which makes it easy

E-ELECTRIC SHOCK

That takes a lot of faith to move in with someone in a foreign country. I can't even stand talking to people at work for longer than 3 minutes. So good luck with that!

I haven't watched a single minute of GoT.

Naw dude I have barely listened to any 2017 releases sadly. How is it?

I think I'm done with not taking any risks. Not like that approach ever got me anywhere in life after 23 years, so
I'll just try my best and if it works out, great. if not, well I'll just prostitute myself and die before age 30

I haven't heard it either just saw lots of teasers around and I guess he had a solo concert over there which is a pretty big deal

come visit me before you die though

you want that to be before or after I prostitute myself?

desu i never could binge watch a show
there's some stuff i watch but i'm not the kind of person who watches tv for several hours a day

me neither

words to live by
wish i was that brave

yes

i am PODS