Genuine question for people in extremely hot countries

Is +35°C very unbearable for you, or do you have some natural resistance to it?

Just drink a lot of water.

If you stay on sun light yes, if you have a roof over your head it's not so bad, but you will sweat a lot anyway

it happens sometimes but its okay
do what the american said

Im am accustomed.

sorry, wrong pic.

They have different lifestyles than people in temperate areas as one way of adjusting to the extreme weather.

Singaporeans spend a lot of time in shopping malls, as an example. Arabs eat very late at night.

I can't stand 30+ degrees.

>or do you have some natural resistance to it?

Not for me, 25-27°C is my limit

nobody on here is going to have much experience being outside so why even ask
tradies work on tile roofs in 40C heat, human body is one of the best at withstanding high heats we are supposed to be a nomadic desert primate
you drink water, wear sunblock, brimmed hat, take breaks in the shade, you're fine in any kind of heat

if you're inside, it's fine

otherwise heatenings

Right now is 23ºC and I'm using a ventilator. I usually keep the ventilator on the entire day.

Depends on how humid it is outside. If it's really humid it's disgusting outside, if dry then you can drink plenty of water and survive pretty easily.

I can't stand it, I almost died when it was 40º C, you can't fucking exist without an AC

It easily gets past 35 every day of the summer here, at least when there's no rain.

And people can't take it, I try not to use AC so I get used to it quicker than people that spend all day with AC and then go out just to melt.

>natural resistance
It's called an air conditioner

This

35-40c is not uncommon here during summer.
>is +35°C very unbearable for you
Yes. I can't be outside in direct sunlight for more than 20 minutes when it's 33c+ unless I'm at a beach.

The same here. Altough our summers are getting hotter. Now we have 33° and even 35° in some places. Global warming a shit.

35c is standard fare here every summer
I remember we had temps upwards of 40 one year, my plastic slav slippers were melting by the time I reached the kiosk to buy the morning newspaper

>35c=95f

heh. try 110 or 120. it's hot as shit. I wore a suit in phoenix during the summer and almost got heatstroke. this user is right. you can cook an egg on the pavement it's so damn fucking hot

I live in Monterrey which is a really hot place in summer (usually around 35C+) and I love that weather.

It's comfy to me and I just enjoy it.

Fuck anything below 20C though, I'm serious.

35 degrees is actually quite cold

im a dumb burger xD

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NAm*ricans don't believe in global warming

I live in quintana roo. Usually we get around 40C.

I am accustomed to it, I literally live on fire all year around. Sometimes i sleep with wet towels or on the floor.

The other day i saw a finnish woman having a heat stroke (this was in Veracruz)

I live in the South of Mexico, I used to stand 25~30°, and anything above 30 was a hell for me.
But since this winter ended, we've been getting +40° kinda frequently (something new for me) and I'm doing well I guess, sometimes I've to shower even 6 times a day though.

>pasu mecha
Chiapas desu. Thanks Central America, now I don't feel alone and weird.

I honestly don't mind 35°C. I think 38°C starts to get bad for me

If you can bear heat over 25°C, you're not white.

we stay indoor and there's ACs, dress like Mad Mad when we go outside, never get used to the heat though

it really depends on the humidity. 35C in portugal are probably easier to bear than 25C in the most tropical areas of brazil. but no, no natural immunity.

global warming is on the scale of 1 or 2 degrees over 100 years

Last time we got 35°C in my city people were sent to the hospital. And I personally don't work well on anything above ~28-30°C.

13°C at the moment, by the way. Shorts and shirt.

So the question is...what is the hottest, the jungle or the dessert??

It's different because of the humidity. 35° in Santiago are way different to 35° in Memezuela

I'm 103. I'm talking from experience.