Hey, do any of you fuckfaces have a site where I can punch in some computer stats and see what games it can run...

Hey, do any of you fuckfaces have a site where I can punch in some computer stats and see what games it can run, instead of having to choose each one individually?

stats on gf's comp are

>Processor
The 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
Intel® Core™ i7 3770 Processor
>Chipset
Intel® H77
>Graphic
NVIDIA® GeForce GT630 2GB
>Memory
8 GB
DDR3 at 1600MHz
4 x DIMM

It's an AsusCG8270. She wants to dump it but I figure I can get some low-tier gaming out of it or parts. Opinions?

Have some tits for your help.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=can i run it
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah...its called fucking google it you stupid fuck

fuck how do stupid fucks like you survive and eat an shit?! fucking christ you are stupid as fuck.

systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

I can google it fuckface, all I see are comparisons for indiv game + maybe I can sell some shit in it and make like $100 faggot

there is no such site, do it one by one else you'd get a list bigger than your girlfriends dick

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine, cunt

Yeah nigger, now help me out. Plus that fucking site keeps pissing me off since I can't enter stats. It just tells me to scan the comp I'm on now.

Seriously? Do you know how many games exist for the PC?

Where would the list start?

List me some must-plays that I could run with that shit.

Fallout, The Witcher, etc. I don't fucking know kek.

Do you honestly think there's a database of every single game your pc can run?

Legit kys

canyourunit(dot)com

Why is this so unfathomable? You just pick a year and it runs it against your comp specs.

gamedebate

That's how it always works, retard.
You pick a game you want to play, and you see if your PC can run it.

What games do you expect to show up on this magical list of ever game ever created for the personal computer?

Tetris, pacman, runescape, tic tac toe: by user, tic tac toe: by anon2, checkers: from this website, checkers: from this other website, this gameboy emulator and all the gameboy games ever created, this other gameboy emulator and all of those same games in a different format, this gameboy advance emulator................................................................................................. call of duty.

What kind of moron are you?

>implying it's so absurd that a site could exist that shows you this except with a filter by year
>top games released in 2015 etc.
Faggot.

Holy fucking shit.. You're a total fucking idiot who has a tenuous grasp on how a search engine works, let alone how to search up computer specs. Kill yourself.

Yes, it is that fucking absurd, which is why everyone here is treating you like a mongoloid. The fact you don't understand why it's so absurd makes you seem like even more of an idiot.

There is a near infinite amount of games you can play on the computer. Even in one year, there are games that people haven't even heard of, so how would they make it to your list? All of the amazing indie games that were created that year? All of the variations and different versions of games from that year? Every single fucking mod for every single game that came out in 2015? What about browser games? What if you made a simple game yourself, would that magically show up on the list with the rest of them? Will minesweeper and solitaire be the first two things on this mythic list of yours?

OP, you are an idiot. Do what the thread says and let this shit 404.

>top selling games

Well, that was pretty easy, wasn't it.

>you are an idiot
>you are
>you're

The friendly banter is what i love most about Sup Forums.

How many of them, then, smartass? Top 20, 30, 40, 1000?
Every years "top selling" PC games would always be CS:GO, LoL, Minecraft and WoW.
Would "top selling" include P2W games and microtransactions? How about DLC? Expansions?

So you wouldn't mind F2P games, and games still in Alpha or Beta to never be suggested?

Do us all a favor and just buy a console and play your fancy AAA titles, peasant.

You clearly shouldn't be playing on PC.

Let's say top 20 and it would be games produced in that year.

I understand your point, obviously 1000's of games come out a year. I was just wondering if instead of isolating every single fucking one since I'll play pretty much anything, I can just punch in a stat and some top selling game pop up. Like for fuck sake, somewhere some guy who invented fidget spinners is jizz spinning in a pile of money somewhere so apologies for thinking something like this was possible.

fucking kek

Get a new videocard OP, you'll be fine.

wew lad.

Yeah, that's what it seems like if I want to rip anything above Skyrim/Far Cry 3.

This thread is marvellous.
T. Phonefag

>Why can't someone compile a list of every photograph and image in the world that would fit this frame?
>Why can't someone compile a list of every video that would suit my tastes?
>Why can't someone compile a list of every object that could fit into this suitcase?
>Why can't someone compile a list of every meal I can make with the ingredients I can find at walmart?

>top selling games by year
>nope not possible
>hey guys, I'm going to invent this thing that spins on your finger and make millions
>yup, he's a genius

Just quit OP. You didn't ask if there is a website that will compile all the best selling games by year that your specific computer will run.

Buy Diablo 3 or something, and go play that.

>just quit OP
>I'll spend the next 50 minutes telling you how stupid you are
kek

and Diablo 3 sucks ass. Recommend me something better.

lmgtfy.com/?q=can i run it