You now remember america has an entire calendar month dedicated to remembering black history

>you now remember america has an entire calendar month dedicated to remembering black history

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just another example of black privilege.

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/

How come only perennial victim cultures get months named after them?

Wait, so for 11/12 of the time in America saying "It's not Black history month" is a valid retort to some nigger going on about peanut butter?

We have one dedicated to our blacks, our natives and our gooks. I want to see 'murica beating that

What ever staves of the the race war is okay in my book.
We don't have a bunch of fully retarded abbos like you guys.

Overall it's an empty gesture.

Nobody actually cares.

(cont.)
It's like an insult to black people, really.

It takes them a month to learn all of their history.

Not even niggers care about that shit. It's kinda cool when you're still in elementary school, but beyond that, it's just more work and shit that you don't give a single flying fuck about. At least they show that black people can actually be decent fucking human beings in that months instead of the gibsmedat ooga booga bix noods of today.

would rather abos than wild niggers running around with guns

>What ever staves of the the race war is okay in my book.
>he wants to avoid a race war
Lol idiot.

(cont & sage)
From what I remember of our units on this in school, they take a month out of the year to specifically look for positive black role models in the hope that it will spark something in them to give a shit about their heritage and find something to take pride in and inspire them instead of muh dick and muh gibs.

As you can see, it's unsuccessful.

wtf is gook month about?
> not to be hostile, but do you have a month dedicated to how your country's economy was founded on prostitution?

Pretty cucked, but no one actually "celebrates" it. It's listed on the calendar, but unless you watch the PBS special on Harriet Tubman you'd never know.

(cont. & sage)
Worst of all, they pin Martin Luther King Jr. up on the top of the list, when he was all about muh dick and muh gibs.

It was a compliment to your country for having an easily controllable minority.

Who will cut my hair, ring up my groceries, sell me drugs? Not a a white person that's who, minority races are niche in modern society.

Cut your own damn hair.
You allow animals to handle your food?
>drugs
You're a nigger. Back to Africa with your kind.

What exactly do you teach in black history month amerifriends?

>black people in africa
>literally nothing for thousands of years
>whitey comes along
>over the next few hundered years whitey catapults their social development forward
>still can't form functioning countries
>end lesson

There's surprisingly little mention of anything regarding Africa in BHM.

Of course, that's because the inherent contradiction to "We Wuz Kings" would become apparent, and they'd feel as inferior as they actually are, and that's only going to "problematicize" the situation.

You figure about 2 weeks is spent on Martin Luther King Jr. and the Civil Rights movement, and then the other 2 weeks are spent mentioning people with more honorable African Americans in passing, if at all.

The whole month all they do is attempt to "empower" black people by showing them the only things that they're interested in learning about.

>How did we get back at the white boi?

The problem with black culture is that they deliberately do not put emphasis on rising above your conditions through the same means everyone else is expected to.

Libtards believe they should be propped up artificially, without any awareness of the cancerous effect it has.

If you put down a bowl of food for a wild animal every day, they just become domesticated animals who will attack you if you don't keep putting the food down.

Tfw you also realize that it's the shortest month

We'd be in for a real ride if niggers ever started learning about the "benefits of Communism".

It's almost a good thing that they're too dumb to read.

Why do you need a whole month to remember pretty much nothing of note?

See:

kek! well played

Does a person feel exposed when their rear teeth are exposed like this?

>Cut your own damn hair.
The true red pill.