Crazy Mohammeds Truck of Peace tour hits Boston, guys...

Crazy Mohammeds Truck of Peace tour hits Boston, guys. Tell me again why saying these people shouldnt be allowed in the US is bad?

Fuck off

maybe YOU should fuck off, instead.

is it a arab or is it a drun driver

who knows
only papa will blow

Cuz it's racist for some reason, even though islam isn't a race.

Well you phrased that horribly.

But the point is we don't make them feel accepted. That in turn makes them want to fuck shit up.

If you were in a horrible land and wanted to move, I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if you arrived somewhere else and were hated immediately.

Hate begets hate dumbass.

You hating them does nothing but flames the fires of hate.

Unless you kill them you're actually contributing to the problem.

Either do something or try to help them ingratiate themselves into the culture.

>it's not racist to assume any person from a race would do a behavior automatically

oooooooooooooooooookay

Wait so if people do not welcome me with hugs and fresh apple pie I can legit kill em all???

How much of a beta cuck are you?!?

Sorry i didn't understand that, prehaps your point is thay retarded. Or do you actually think islam is a race or something?

Yes lets balme the victims. Instead of being nice to a rape victim lets balme her for not wearing enough clothing. So tolerant and nice..

Only a very small minority will want to integrate. Islamic culture is way too strong to just let go. THe people are practically brainwashed. Can you convince a redneck bible-thumping american to accept stuff like the evolutionary theory? Yeah, I don't think so.

>But the point is we don't make them feel accepted
But I don't WANT to make them feel accepted. Do you want to hear miranets blaring out bullshit at max volume 5 times a day? Do you want Mahmoud telling his sons that it's okay to rape your daughter because of ? Do you want to obey any number of insane food rules that make no fucking sense (really google halal butchering)? Have you ever lived in the Middle East? Why do you think it's like this?

Says the Apple pie fucking, needs a hug from mommy beta

>them not being accepted, in turn makes them want to blow shit up
No it's their fucking religion you ass hat.

So you're saying that killing them solves the problem....Go on, I like where this is heading...

You got any real counter arguments?

You are seriously defending crazies who would kill you without hesitation?

Sorry you are not a beta cuck. You just wish to die dont you? A way to die without commiting suicide you poor soul. To end you suffering.

Either solve the problem.

Or remove the problem.

Forever. I prefer option 2 to be honest. If they threaten to kill me I have no restrains to kill them first instead.

If a white guy went into a foreign land and killed I FUCKING KNOW you would forgive it for that very reason yes.

You would say they rejected him and spit on him so it's not wonder he fucked shit up.

If only we could just kill the religion.

Actually I'm blaming the ones who hated them just for being brown. I think you're a little confused.

Example?

No. It's his fault for being a weaboo/wigger piece of shit. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

>thay

Perhaps my point is that you are retarded. Spellcheck exists you fucking retard.

I would forgive it? Why would I? No I would not. I do not care what race metally ill people are. You harm me (or my society) and I harm you. Thats it.

What you are implying is that Americans should suffer for the actions of a minority of their group. That is absolutely sick. Also these attackers are inspired by Islamic scripture you can't reason with them by being nice and polite.

>Be white weeaboo
>move to Japan
>killed by ziploc bag of nerve gas on the overcrowded subway
>mfw

You aren't making any point just narrowing in ona typeo. Probably because your unable to argue you're point. Sad.

So if you believe only a small minority wants to integrate and that they are inferior, why blame them?

It's your elected officials that let them in ultimately.

Those brown people suck right? But they were let in.

They're inferior right? Would you be mad at a tiger who just walked out of a cage?

Blame the person who allowed it.

You can hate them. But your hate is misguided.

And how the fuck do you know that? You should be investigated if you know about their religion at all you piece of shit.

And you're speaking as someone who helps your own society?

If you're on Sup Forums you're a fucking leech. Don't talk like you actually contribute.

Why didnt anyone shoot him? I thought thats what ya'll have guns for? Muh protection.

Nigger don't you be assuming stuff about me. I'm Greek, we've been dealing with muslims for over a thousand years. I never said anything about the portion who wants to integrate being inferior, I'm fine with them. It's the overwhelming majority who doesn't want to. Do you understand now?

i think i know someone who has experience with removing a religion

Dude, you are on Sup Forums too. Like wtf? I never claimed to "help" my society. But at least Im not killing people at random (or at all for that matter).

it was actually some old cambridge asshole that hit the wrong pedal

we know this because he's cooperating with police

fuck all of you and your panicked racism

Nice projection. Some of come here as an outlet because of the benefits of anonymous discussions.

newfag city

White driver

Lost control of his car

Sage thread

Hating a backwards religion isn't the same as hating brown people.

>People suspect member of religious group is responsible
>somehow they are racist

I pity you and your limited understanding of the world.

You know there are white muslims right? People from Chechena, converts and the sort...

fine, xenophobia. whichever prejudice you'd prefer to be called.

If we cant just kill them for being mooslam. We need to start deporting famlies and friends of the criminals. At least maybe their family would try to keep them in line.

Is it Xenophobic when it's an absolute fact that a certain proportion of Sunni Muslims hold radical veiws and some of those act on said radical veiws? Like as a gay person is it wrong for me to be afraid of people who would want to throw me off a roof? Or is everyone nice and hunky dory and i shouldn't pay any attention to the veiws of certain groups in this world?

United States of America, not Europistan, not a terrorist attack, just another drunk, again.

Why don't we open some gulags while we're at it? Fucking edgy underage summerfags I tell you. There's this board here called Sup Forums. Check it you'll enjoy it.

That is exactly right. When you can have a real conversation, without some newfag trying to stop you.

>it's not racist to assume any person that follows a specific ideology that explicitly promote terrorism, occupation and violence would do a behavior automatically based on that ideology

Fixed it for you.

>Unless you kill them you're actually contributing to the problem
I agree on this part, we should kill them all.

Soooo? Can we have a nice convo now? With proper counter`arguemts and no personal insults?

Who am I kiddin. This is Sup Forums! KYS faggots!

I wonder where it all started...

It started with some big nosed, curly haired, rich and manipulative "people".

confirmed not a terrorist act. Driver stayed at the scene of the accident and didn't explode. Accidentally hit the gas pedal and it wasn't intentional. Go fuck yourself OP

Over 45+ dead??

Fuck.

Never thought it would happen here.

Well his bomb trigger failed. But hey, now he can kill even more people next time!

Suicide attacks are soooo early 2000's. Next big trend is chemical and bio weapons I guarantee it!