Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Or just pretentious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaWmM_2kB70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First half of the season is pretentious, second half is kino.

This is actual kino, not that fake shit like sopranos and wire. This show is a masterpiece

For a cooking show it has a lot of murder and homoerotic stuff in it.
I still liked it.

I think that distinction varied from episode-to-episode, and disagree with this overall split that's so often spouted

Most immediate example: episode 5 working brilliantly, episode 6 being a clunky mess.

Season 2 is GOAT, i felt they got too addicted to sniffing their own farts s3

it had some great moments of catharsis, really good payoffs for the other seasons

the fight with jack just felt great

the ending felt good too, if a little bit of a downer

"Season 3 is shit" is the worst Sup Forums meme of all time. Episodes 2 and 3 were the only bad ones. The Mason Verger stuff was gold.

season 3 is just a mix of random shit

its terrible

Elaborate.

Fuller had to wrap things up. He knew before s3 filming began that there would be no s4, at least not on NBC.

So he just said fuck it and went all in.
I'm surprised he didn't have Will spit-roasted by Hannibal and Francis, literally and figuratively. But it came close.

Absolute kino. It's brilliant. A masterpiece. There wasn't/isn't/ may never be anything like it on TV.

I want a Mason Verger and Cordell spinoff series so bad. That would be unimaginably based.

Too much art, not enough story.

Nothing with Chiyoh had any purpose except to show slo-mo shots of snails and took up like a quarter of the season with bullshit.

There were a good mix of episodes, but ultimately the season was just stretched out to accommodate the required number of episodes, and it showed.

it's a Fucking Fujoshi bait
/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=oaWmM_2kB70

new verger looks too "good"

I want to bone Margot so hard in her mangled pussy

Literally KOTW: the show.

Imagine how great season 3 would have been with Michael Pitt instead of this fag.

>tfw your prostate will never be stimulated by stimulated by Margot with a cattle prod

why live

Fuller admitted doing over the top stuff for fun. Dont take it too seriously

Based Mads

Joe Anderson was great.

Why did Fuller kill him off so early, they should've used one or two episodes on Hannibal's trial, could've had Mason trying to manipulate the trial so Hannibal get's the death sentence while Hannibal and Chilton plot the insanity peal. That would've been bretty entertaining.