Why are comedians so intolerant?

Why are comedians so intolerant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
nypost.com/2016/08/21/huma-abedin-worked-at-a-radical-muslim-journal-for-10-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=RV-nDFpOJeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's an alt-right circlejerk thread

You guys are really part of something now. One day you'll tell your wife's grandkids about it.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

>it's an alt-left cries about the alt-right thread.

Based Ann

Is there anything skellies can't do?

jesus Ann Coulter looks like a fucking jew corpse

She looks like she drank a sip from the wrong grail

Wait, we don't like her anymore or?

Cunt fucking deserves, watch your unfunny alt right piece of shit MDE

Act

As a black nigga, I always had a thing for Ann.

> Ann Coulter will never roleplay as your slavemaster and demand that you fuck her or risk getting whipped.

every fucking election it's the same
can't fucking wait until this bullshit is all over and you settle down with your horrible president (whoever that is) and all of you politically minded manchildren can go back to fuck your pillows on your basement

>we

Why are you so frightened of the white male race?

>we

She's an attention whore that loves selling her books. Not even a liberal but some of the shit she says literally doesn't make any logical sense.

>it's a Sup Forums can't handle the bantz thread

Why is Harambe wearing a MAGA hat?

I am "a fucking white male", I just don't have a crippling inferiority complex.

>not using the catalog
>not using filters
I was going to complement your video capture abilities, but then it occurred to me that you probably stream on twitch and just us OBS like a pleb.

Who is the chick next to Hillary supposed to be? I don't know these people because I don't care about the election.

Obama i think.

Now post the original.

Huma Abedin

>making all this effort for a shitposting thread

her Muslim assistant

Clinton is controlled by Muslims and funded by Saudi Arabia.

Why wouldn't he?

>mfw all the alt-right talks about is twitter drama, people being mean to them, media representation of their group, and why everything is someone else's fault
congratulations on turning conservatism from rugged individualism and self-sufficiency to yet another whiny attention-seeking group of victims

Trump said he supported shooting Harambe.

I just didn't realize Harambe was a nationalist

>literally an entire front page of shitposting
>hide this thread instead

wtf

well he lost my vote

t. cuck

>rugged
Were you not around for the Ron Paul blunders?

>we

OK grandpa

wow such debate. you're proving his point

have fun with your "rugged individualism" while watching your entire civilisation get destroyed.

Statist and collectivist shills are the worst. Any self respecting individual will be voting for Johnson this election.

t. cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
faggot

fuck that cuck. Jill Stein is manlier compared to johnson

>using a tired reddit meme unironically

>voting for open borders

Cuck faggot

But we don't know his position on whether or not he would have armed both Harambe and that kid. You're clearly asking the wrong questions.

>Being an Americuck

Isn't Jill Stein polling better than Johnson? Talk about irrelevant.

>reddit meme expert

no he has like 9% and jill 2%

mexican is not a race
s m h

Not an argument.

it's a meme you dip

shithead

Based Ben does it again.

it's a terrible meme, you took a word that actually meant something and turned it into a meaningless generic insult that literally just shows everyone that sees it that you're a 15 year old kid

I'm sorry that being a cuck really meant something to you before this incident.

It's not meaningless. If you believe in open borders you are a cuckold who wants other men to do his work for him. And possibly rape his wife.

no its just if anyone fires back you say they are triggered.

>Who is the chick next to Hillary supposed to be?

Huma Abedin. She's been an aide, confidant, staff member, and reputed mistress of Clinton's for twenty years.

And a jihadi sympathizer.

And Michelle Obama is a tranny we know

funny thing
this IS the original

she's based but she ain't pretty
also
>not using legacy captcha
pleb

>that gremlin pepe
RARE

you don't understand, every time it's longer, next time there might not be a next time, just continuous campaigning
please save us

>you can't beat Russia
Do you even know what you're doing?

>Shillary and her lover terrorized by the Meme Squad
What's the pickle about?

>he doesn't know

Thanks for Correcting The Record™

>fires back

About what? Your only retorts are to get mad and "muh jooos"

Why is there a pickle in a jar?

wtf i hate the alt-right now

this post looks suspiciously /nba/ like

some cuckoldino late night host had her open a pickle jar to prove she was in "good health", though there was no pop sound to indicate it wasn't pre-opened, kek

What a misogynist prick! A privileged white male picking on a defenseless woman. Literally rape!

If the roast had said to any other woman what they said to Ann Coulter, it would have been called "a misogynist blitzkrieg" and it would have been trending on social-media for days.

am i the only one who would do Ann?

>And a jihadi sympathizer.

Let me guess. She's the founder of ISIS too?

She could get it.

Ms. Lewinsky

so you don't know what you're doing, got it
I'm saying your pic can easily be read in a way that runs counter to what you want to convey

Coulter is essentially a rabid SJW, except she's working for the other side and thus her white skin and blonde hair actually aid her career rather than getting in the way as it would with liberals. I like to imagine that the boondocks version of her is an accurate portrayal

>How dare right-wingers point out Liberal hypocrisy!

Or how about you shits actually start being consistent with your outrage?

Ukraine would say otherwise

Let me guess. You're a misinformed fuckbag?

nypost.com/2016/08/21/huma-abedin-worked-at-a-radical-muslim-journal-for-10-years/

This.

Imagine if the subject of ridicule had been Amy Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Leslie Jones, etc.

That shit would have blown-up on the Liberal Outrage networks so fucking hard it's not even funny.

"I’m not the only athlete up here," Manning said ... "As you know, earlier this year, Ann Coulter won the Kentucky Derby."

>"look mom, I am so contrarian I am a 360 degrees cuck"

youtube.com/watch?v=RV-nDFpOJeU
Obama's foreign policy directly lead to the foundation and growth of ISIS. Especially during Clinton's time as SOS. Specificity the support of the "Arab spring" and the arming and funding of rebels and mercenaries in the region to overthrow Assad and Gadaffi in Lybia who both ran fairly secular states.

Why are you replying to yourself?

I thought she liked black guys.

>It's a Sup Forums is infested with cucks thread

can somebody explain how the alt right is different from the tea party?

Tea Party people have kids and therefore sex and most are not financially dependent on a parent or the state.

That just tells you how much of a dumb cunt she is that no one gives a shit about her.

We out here!!!!!!!!!

There's not much difference.

Both are grass-roots movements founded by concerned citizens that want a change that both the ruling establishment and the corporate elite of media have united against to smear and slander in order to make sure nothing changes.