Sold a million copies

>sold a million copies
>despite the fact that it has sold literally no copies

The RIAA is retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

hypebot.com/hypebot/2017/07/jay-zs-new-tidal-sprint-exclusive-album-444-pirated-almost-1-million-times-in-3-first-days.html
hypebot.com/hypebot/2017/07/snoop-dogg-admits-to-pirating-jay-zs-444-because-he-doesnt-subscribe-to-tidal.html
mp3music.ru/jay-z/444
www43.zippyshare.com/v/hH9LXqAR/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sold a milly
More like Sprint brought a million copies. Jay-Z did the same thing for Magna Carta but with Samsung instead.

Also his accomplishment is nothing. TLOP was the first ever streaming exclusive platinum without having to sell a bunch of copies to a corp.

A conspiracy?

I hope this doesn't become a thing.

>10 years from now lil fuck a nigga up is gonna be going 3 times platnium.

Jay z is legit dad rap. Like once you hit 30 in rap no one gives a fuck. Like no one cares you are rich they only care when you are getting rich.
The only reason jay z isnt in the 50 cent zone is because he fucked beyonce.
Like even rap faggots dont listen to grandpa z

After doomsday, you won't ever hear tlop ever again

jay-z = fraud

>I listen to pop
-the post

only some white cracka would make up a term like dad rap.

I despise pop music.
Im just saying rap is ageist as fuck, they have no respect for their elders.

Like with rock you see people wearing like fucking nirvana and pink floyd and joy division shirts.

You will never see anyone wearing a jay z shirt.

hypebot.com/hypebot/2017/07/jay-zs-new-tidal-sprint-exclusive-album-444-pirated-almost-1-million-times-in-3-first-days.html

when people do this, that's what entertainers of the future are going to have to do.

If it wasn't Tidal exclusive there'd be a significant smaller amount of people pirating it. It'd still be pirated like hell compared to non-mainstream artists but still.

you a bitch if you like jay-z

true
hypebot.com/hypebot/2017/07/snoop-dogg-admits-to-pirating-jay-zs-444-because-he-doesnt-subscribe-to-tidal.html

You see people with biggie shirts and Wu Tang shirts though right?

snoop is the cool dad of dad rap

Jay z is a cringy black capitalist old man.
Like at least kanye has artistry and actually made an impact on the genre.
The future of music is probably more like no record labels, uploading your music online for free, and getting donations online.

Not selling out your music to an evil corporation

They're not retarded, they're just trying to keep themselves relevant as an organization. Album sales aren't as important as they used to be with musicians competing just for attention on the internet, streaming has become a preferred method of listening for a lot of modern listeners, and copyright laws still haven't caught up to last decade's technological advancements.
Jay's kind of a shitty dude but to say he hasn't made an impact on the genre is a decent bit of hyperbole.

>Not selling out to an evil corporation
which non-U.S. country are you from, fellow user?

I've never said I do white boi. However I dont hate the guy for no reason. Jay Z is one of those rappers who doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. Jay Z has enough money where he doesn't have to make music if he chooses.
You come up as some idiot who listens to text book choice answers of what good rap is. I bet you think you know what good rap is since you can mention a De La Soul and a MF Doom record.

>people used to sell a million albums by honest means and not through various forms of bribery

i'm black. blacker than your fucking mother. you not black fa sho.
>look at how she is talking about how much money he has.
whole bitch
>i hung out with more rappers you look up to than you can even name

this

The RIAA counts a certain number of streams as one album sale now because it's not nineteen fucking seventy and the vast majority of the world streams their music rather than actually buying it
Stop being willfully retarded just because you want an excuse to shit on a pop musician you circlejerking losers

No one's shitting on the fact that they're accepting the streams as sales. They're taking exception to the fact that Jay-Z literally bought the award via Sprint.

they should be shitting on streams as sales and that sprint bought it

>FUCK JAY-Z

Who really cares? It's not like it's going to make him any more relevant or any richer. It's just something else for him to stick on his wall that nobody else gives a fuck about except this time it was created by Sprint and not Picasso

How do you live your life being so clueless?

haha ooo that nigga got silent quick

Anyone gotta link

But HOV is a GOAT

He comes here.

Archive

"Those wanting to download the project go to 444.Tidal.com and after entering an e-mail address, and the promo code, SPRINT, the album will be made available to download for free."

>Jay z is legit dad rap.
Dad rap is a Caucasian contraption

>calling him HOV
>using 'GOAT'

she

jay-z is white

>Not selling out your music to an evil corporation
Ive never seen a rapper not sell out to a corporation besides chance and even then people say hes a plant

Nah hes not but he is a sort of a house nigga that he likes to say he isnt. Anyone making 5 figures+ had to kiss ass at one point or another, and ass kissing increases as your income increases

where does that put me?

>a mutually beneficial deal with a company where they buy your album to have exclusivity and be more marketable somehow makes it less legitimate.
Tell me how this is illegitimate, its deceptive at best but its completely legit

Depemds how rich you are and what you do

who said it was illegitimate? it's just pathetic
look at the recognition he's getting for almost literally buying his own albums

lol black youth minds are an illness

stream
mp3music.ru/jay-z/444
dl
www43.zippyshare.com/v/hH9LXqAR/file.html

itt: white kids talking like black niggers saying shit like "white boi" and "fa sho". i think i also saw someone type "dat" as well.

LMFAO

Not him, but those two have the whole "pop culture icon" thing going and are still cool to millennials because of muh aesthetic. There is nothing cool about Jay Z to these people, he's old and washed up and rich as fuck and running the worst streaming platform.

"black niggers"
not only are you 12, you're also retarded as well
end it, no one cares for you

Bruh

>No respect for their elders

Try saying any of these things to even an entry level rap fan without getting laughed at:
>NaS is not a legend
>Biggie is not a legend
>2Pac is not a legend
>Wu Tang is not a legend
>50 Cent is not a legend
>Eminem is not a legend
>Ice Cube is not a legend
>Dr. Dre is not a legend
>Busta Rhymes is not a legend
>Snoop Dogg is not a legend

Barring the obvious dead ones, all of these artists have made albums in their 30s to meh or worse reviews and are still regarded as legends in rap, but a shitty album is a shitty album.

amerikkkah

Did you even listen to the album? He literally makes fun of rappers signing to labels.

Siphoning other people's impact is not making an impact.

Check this 444

>450 posted right above twenty seconds before you
Embarrassing

>The future of music is probably more like no record labels, uploading your music online for free, and getting donations online
This is so retarded I don't even know where to start
I bet you think Dan Barrett is a genius

>5+ figures

Why is there so much hate for tis album?
Just Jay-Z hate carrying over?
I'm not really paying much attention to the lyrics but I'm enjoying the production

>50 Cent is not a legend
That one's completely understandable buddy.

I bet you the tag on the back of your shirt says rocawear and you dont even know

so are dads in general

>I'm not really paying much attention to the lyrics but I'm enjoying the production

so basically "I listen for the beat", get out

hmmm not looking so bad after all.

How do you have dad rap when rappers rap about having no dads????

>50 Cent is not a legend
literally one album