Slav Girls Thread because I didn't realise I had this kink until now

Slav Girls Thread because I didn't realise I had this kink until now

Slav girls are actually feminine and do not to try to be men. We respect our gender roles without judgement and therefore respect each other.
Eastern europe is shit but at least we are still humans and not mentally ill, genital mutilated "fuckknowswhatgenderabominations".

The western world is disgusting. The Usa are the worst in that matter.

Post tits while squatting

USA here. You're not wrong.

Nobody?

aggressively lurking here user

Dude. You just gained my full respect in admitting that. Not that respect from a random user matters. But anyway nice to see someone has an objective point of view.

>continent
>country
You inbred serf, that's not a good comparison

i'm actually disgusted the way they squat, for fuck sakes. bunch of western spies.

Heels on the ground is good enough for me

Im the complete opposite of inbred. Half russian, half italian. Born and raised in germany. I would actually call myself an "european", at least thats how i feel.

The fuck are you talking about you nigger? U mad because you are american? It's actually a good comparison if you took the time to read it.

Get out of Germany, Italo-Russki

Except Russia is bigger than USA

Says who? Why should I? Im a legit member of the german society since my birth. I can deal and live with 3 cultures at once, speak 6 languages. What can you offer?

PIPI!!!

>states nationality
>doesn't know what a race it
:/ you sure you're not inbred?

Real german, born and raised in germany. With real german parents. Now fuck off.

>Doesn't think germanic is a race
Top yourself edgelord

Western spies

slavs really seem to be half gooks

half of these girls do the asian squat
while the other half does the western squat

very interesting since westerners and asians tend to stick to their own squats at a 99% rate or so

thats an ethnicity at most, not race
race is
white black and asian
sub races will be like native american (under asian)

Got moar of them?

Thank you. Respect is appreciated. You speak truth user I'm glad that you are proud to represent where you are from.

I was asked for continent and country. And I assumed (wrongly) that people know what race is native to those areas.

Why do you think I do not know what a race is?

Because Sup Forums is filled with americuck 12 yr olds. Pay no mind.

>Thinks German is a race
Pls tell me this was a (you) from before, and no another brain dead faggot

Ein echter Preuße was? Genieße es. Echtes reines deutsches Blut gibt es kaum noch. Alles vermischt mit Türken, Südländern usw. Zumindest bin ich kein Sand/Curry- Negger. Meine ganze Kindheit hab ich keine Schwarzen gesehen aber jetzt... überall. Ich kann wenigstens noch in den Osten abhauen wenns mir zu mulit kulti wird. Du nicht. Ab an die Front mit dir!

Learn basic genealogy and history before you act like a spastic on imageboards

Hot adidas action.

Almost forgot! Sometimes Sup Forums seems almost(!) intelligent!

You faggots, how did you misinterpret something that simple?

This aren't slavs,these are Western spy heels

Would you enlighten us oh wise user?

Why is it so difficult to post just a few more sentences to clarify yourself. All digital here! Now worries about wasting paper or ink.

More slav gals squatting in adidas tracksuits ples

Posted all the ones I could find

Not slavs you cuck

Be honest. Do you really care? They are damn cute.

They're russian.

Why the fuck are all these pics squating people. And is the national cloth line Adidas?

Lol, genuine

My dad took the slav pill. Maybe i should to...

Are you 8 years old or just retarded

kek you realise it's a famous teen tranny right ?

It's actually a male.

When the soviet union disbanded, they were finally able to wear western clothing, and sweat suits were the most comfortable thing in the world to them.

where is this? Chernobyl? kek

Thanks mate

I'd love to have a house full of slav women making smoked sausage and pierogi all day. I can speak a little Polish so i think i could keep them under control.

i want to kick her in the neck,anyone else??

Be cautious and strong. They are the best wives ever! They support and genuinly care about you.

But first you have to show your worth. If you fail they will break you like a twig. And that only by showing what a pathetic miserable wimp you are. Would still recommend. Do it!

Looks like a pretty decent hall to me

yummy, the perfect meal, but you cant forget the onions and sauerkraut

kek still no reply

There is a decent slav population in my town so i might be able to wrangle one.

I know her and she's actually scottish

this is suave

she fukin hot