Alright faggots, it's time for the moment of truth. When you go to piss do you usually stand up or sit down?

Alright faggots, it's time for the moment of truth. When you go to piss do you usually stand up or sit down?

Bonus points for an explanation on why

Stand up. Why sit down? That takes up more time and its sorta gross when you're in a public restroom.

Standing up. Reason: I'm not a fucking pussy fagboy, a woman or taking a shit.

sit

injured back
long time to start urinating

When I wake up in the middle of the night I sit tf down and take a mini nap while I relieve myself.

I'll go for the bait.
Standing because male.

More importantly, a friend told me at work today that 50% of the population wipes their asshole from the front and forward, any insight on this topic Sup Forums?

I don't think a "man" makes a big deal of something as simple as sitting down to pee you ginormous pussies

sit

its more easy because i just take of my pants and just piss, i dont have to take my penis to point into the toilet

+ i dont have to wash my hands

Okay so I piss standing if I don't have to shit. However, I will piss sitting while dropping a deuce.

At public bathroom:
Stand to piss at urinal, sit to shit.

At home:
Sit. I hate splashing.

The most honest post on this entire basket-weaving Cambodian database

Standing in public restrooms or my own house. Sitting when I'm a guest elsewhere. It's just polite to not get piss splash in someone else's bathroom when you're a guest. Is this not common courtesy that most men are taught anymore?

>+ i dont have to wash my hands

American hygene

Only acceptable if you have to simultaneously take a shit.

These boys win the thread. You guys are fucking nasty

I stand because I like the possibility of pissing on my pants.

Plus I;m not a fag bitch

When not at home: stand
Reason: Don't want to touch anything in a foreign bathroom. Wish I could fucking levitate in there.

When at home: sit
Reason: Pure fucking comfort. Why the fuck would I want to stand when I can sit?

i sit

because when i piss it goes in all directions
and also im a lazy piece of shit

This probably.

I always stand up unless it's dark and I don't want to turn the light on.

@ Urinals: standing

In the comfort of my own home I sits: lazy I guess

Anyone run to the toilet in the AM with a massive boner, sits down on the can and the piss just bursts between the tiny gap of the toilet and the lid?

Why would you need to wash your hands if you didn't touch anything?

No. Who pees with a boner?

I sit down because I'm 6'4" and uncircumcised so when I piss while standing it goes everywhere.

Stand if im just pissing, sit if im also taking a shit.

fuckin homo

Tru though

sit down when at home so i can browse on my phone, stand in public washrooms

No possible mess if you sit down to pee. No cons here.

I do...it's too damm early for the brain to catch up sometimes

not a regular thing but has happened at least 5 times in my life.

Toilet design seems a bit outdated

Standing because I pee in the sink

>implying you don't touch anything on yourself or in a bathroom that you or others have not used before.

especially in public places people leave piss all over the place, everything that is used gets touched.

and then you pick your nose and eat it.

Idk about you, but sometimes I have morning wood that just refuses to go away. I also always have to piss immediately when I wake up every morning. It's more comfortable to try and piss with a boner than to hold it in for as long as it takes for the boner to go away.

When I had an UTI I got accustomed to sit down because you can apply more pressure and have a stronger stream which is good against bacteria.
Later I worked for a company that produced all kinds of things, including a self desinfecting toilet so I would take a sit on the clean toilet, check my social media, emails, take a relaxing 10 minute piss and then proceed with my work

at home I sit for a simple reason: it helps keep the bathroom clean for a longer time. at public restrooms, standing up of course, because I don't care

I think that these "men" that makes a big deal of this are actually insecure fagots that have to do everything a man is supposed to do to feel that they are men. fucking faggots.

one up
one down
one to polish

Sit down
Because i be humble

At home: always sit. Once you actually move to your own place and start cleaning the toilet every now and then you'll realize that piss splashes FUCKING EVERYWHERE in a large radius. If you are a dirty, lazy, faggot you can actually see the yellow stains forming on the bottom of the lid and even on the surrounding walls. No more of that shit for me.
Also, anyone who somehow associate fucking peeing with masculinity/femininity is an insecure retard.

At public places I stand, of course.

>stand

because i'm not a beta faggot

exactly.

Have always sat down, so standing feels weird. Only stand when there's no toilet near and I have to pee in the wild.

sitting down, dont want my toilet to smell like piss

using the urinal at a public toilet

Why not do both at the same time?

Stand up, use a little piece of toilet paper to wipe up anything that got on the rim of the seat or the floor by accident, now everybody's happy.

The last time I peed sit down, years ago, I did it purposefully because I had a semi hard dick in the morning and I find it difficult to aim with the head of my dick uncovered from the skin, so I chose to sit down.

Pic related happened.

I'd say 50/50.

When I'm just waking up or just about to fall asleep, I sit down because my overall coordination is askew and I really hate the idea of pissing all over the toilet or on the floor.

Any other time during the day I'm standing up.

stand up except when im trying to keep the noise level down - which is never the case in public just when family is sleeping because of floorplan for the house

How do you stop your penis from touching the bowl and getting AIDS

Stand, because when I sit and then get up some of the drops remain there, and come out afterwards. Standing makes it easy to push it all out.

Also, I don't make a big deal out of standing, but fuck anybody trying to force me to be seated (I had this happening to me at a girl's house once, totally ignored her)

You cant get aids from doing that

when i have to piss i stand up

when i have to take a shit/piss

sitting down its more convenient

10/10 drawing user, saved.

70/30 Standing up to sitting. Sit when I'm tired/feeling lazy/prefer to play on my phone.

It moslty depends on the situation.
I usually pee standing up but whenever I take a shit, I do this weird position sitting on the toilet where my dick is close to the end of the toilet
>pic related

Stand. A man always tinkles when he sprinkles.

standing, how would you sit on the sink

Sat down, I have cold hands and, besides poor aim, my stream is irregular. Call me a faggot, but I know some poor fuck has got to clean the bathroom, It's either me, or some cleaner guy. He doesn't need additional shitiness to his day, and I'm lazy.

Stand when in hurry sit when browsing b in bathroom like now.

Not true.
1. I'm european and in public restrooms only 5/10% will wash hands after taking a leak.
2. Women have far worst hygiene than men. Deal with it.

I don't want to get piss everywhere which I will inevitably have to clean at some point, so I sit down. If it's not at home, stand.

How about learn how to aim you illiterate innacurate uncontrolled dick misusing novice. It doesn't splash if you have the basics of piss marksmanship down.

I sit even though I'm very manly. i can't pee standing up and still use my fidget spinner

I sit. I have always done so, I do not know why. Guess because it's comfortable.

If I'm in the middle of doing something, or its a public restroom, than standing usually. If Im at home and got time to kill, then sometimes Ill sit while playing on my phone for 20 minutes. Something about sitting on the toilet with one's phone is more relaxing than any other area of the house.

stand up- because I'm an actual man with a long hanging dong

at home i sit 75% of the time, i find it more comfy, but sometimes in a hurry or just feel up for a bit of sharpshooting

any other bathrooms i stand

stand unless I'm stumble drunk or stumble sleepy

I shit standing up. It took a long time to get used to it, but if the shit hits the side of the toilet bowl before the water it doesn't splash all the fuck over the place. Plus when it does splash the water doesn't go up my asshole. I'm not some fucking gay fish.

Sometimes i piss sitting down as a treat. Like a reward for a hard days work

I sit down so I can read.

Sit

I had a dream when I was five about when I stood up all the pee would go everywhere in the room

Stand up when sober, sit down when drunk, unless i'm drunk in a place with urinals in which case stand up.

Always sitting unless I'm in a bar. Why? Because I'm a fucking adolescent millennial. I own my own home, therefore I give a fuck about spraying urine all over the fucking place. Literally every standing pisser is a juvenile still living with mom, and relying on mom to wipe up his piss stains just like he was still in diapers.

At home - sit coz I am a lazy fuck.
In public - stand, I am not such a lazy fuck to sit on someones urine lol.
Funfact -habitual pissing while sitting reduces the risk of prostate cancer by 20%

Standing up because speed bonus

Don't your legs fall asleep though?

I stand because im too fat and i cant fit my cock between my thighs

home sit, you dont miss the trail and no drops out.
outside stand up, cause I dont give a fuck

@Home i will sit and watch youtube vids or browse Sup Forums because confotable and clean
@Restaurants or in public ill stand because its disgusting

I piss standing, and frequently in the backyard. However, if I wake up at night I sometimes sit because I have a prosthetic leg, so I hop to the toilet and rather than turn on a light and stand on one foot, I just sit down and go - no aiming.

Public places i stand
At home i sit cuz im a lazy motherfucker and i end up taking Like 10mins looking at memes

How fucking long does it take you to piss?

I normally stand but when I have to wake up at night to piss (which happens more often than I'd like lately) I sit so that I don't have to turn the light or try to aim in the dark. That would wake me up even more and then it would be more annoying to go back to sleep.

Sit down because 9 times out of 10 I have to take a shit too.

I sit down. Because I'm lazy and standing up I usually piss everywhere. I don't even pretend to have good aim.

I dont get why anyone would not sit down at home
im actually faster just pulling down the pants and sitting instead of whipping out my dick from my underpants and pants. but on public places I dont because normally the toilet seats are already stained and I dont bother about cleaning them

I just pop my dick in my mouth and recycle

At home, I sit, every time... no chance for a miss ever... anywhere else, i stand, and chances are, I'm pissing in the sink...

This.

I have to sit down, my bladder is irritated and I need to relax it every time by sitting instead of standing and pushing

m8, just pull the skin back, unless you got phimosis it ain't a problem and if you do, you should get it fixed if you wish to ever engage in sexual activities

By having a small dick is the obvious answer

Sit down

I'm not cleaning up my own piss every fucking week. I'm also 6'5 so its a long fucking way down to these miniature toilets they design for normies.

Sit because the wife throws a fit if there is wetness on the seat and standing with a perfect aim still results in small droplets on the seat from the stream hitting the water below. If I stand, I have to wipe the whole seat down, so it's easier just to sit.

>confessions of a complete cuckboy

I stand up unless I'm at work cuz at work I'm gonna mess around on my phone for a while

Stand because I own testicles and my junk is large enough to aim accurately.

Also, only at home as the user above said. I don't give two shits about splashing on someone else's seat or in public.