Is this her best album?

Is this her best album?

imo it is, with 50 words for snow being 2nd.

Who are some good female musicians?

Best female musician.

Yes, it is widely considered to be her best album.

50 Words for Snow is an interesting choice for 2nd best. I always liked her two comeback albums so I would also rank it highly.

>Who are some good female musicians?

Easily the best one after Kate Bush.

The dreaming is her best imo. Haven't listen to 50 wprds though.

Good female musicians: Joanna Newsom is my second favorite after Kate. Julia Holner and Angel Olsen are also favorites of mine.

yes, also the undisputed GOAT pop album

PJ Harvey - from her grungy beginnings, to her alt rocky middle years, up until her indie poppy modern years - she keeps reinventing the wheel, expressing herself through guitar, bass and autoharp, and other mediums.

She hasn't released a bad album thus far.

Joanna is probably my 2nd favorite female musician too (sometimes 1st depending on the day.) I like all the others a bunch too.

I couldn't really get into her stuff too much for some reason when I listened to ger discography. I don't know why either, by all rights I should really be into her stuff. Maybe just listened while in the wrong mood.

I just really like things that evoke a wintery/fall feeling in my mind. 50 words for snow is one of the best at it along with pic related.

No

why? she's great

Claire Boucher, Annie Clark, Bjork, Joni Mitchell, Delia Derbyshire, Stevie Nicks, Debbie Harry, Alison Goldfrapp, Natasha Khan

Based user.

Dry > Stories from city > LES > To bring you my love > Is this desire > White chalk > Rid of me > Hope six > Uh huh her

The Dreaming is better, as is disc 2 of Aerial.

Have you listen to the love version of disk 2 of Aerial? Is fucking incredible.

Rose Melberg

*drum production intensifies*

Joana Newsome. pic related

is this satire

Yes