Is that the best ending to a series ever? What does it even means?

Is that the best ending to a series ever? What does it even means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3difXqlpwVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of them, yes.

It means that all this time he'd been running from the Don persona, trying to shed that stuff and get back to Dick Whitman. This moment, he realized, fuck that. I am an ad man and boy have I got a whopper.

He came up with the Coke ad.

The Sopranos still has the best ending but this was good.

He finally learned to let go of all his bullshit, live with himself and just do what he did best.

Means nothing changed, the Coke ad will put him in good graces with McCann again and 3 months later he'll be back on a drunken bender and marrying his new secretary

Don went back to work and made the coke ad

he literally killed the hippy bullshit movement with cold capitalistic cooptation

God bless him

>Is that the best ending to a series ever?
No, desu. youtube.com/watch?v=3difXqlpwVc

youre an idiot

it means Don as finally made peace with himself, accepted who he is, taking on the identity of donald draper properly, which was the cause of his loneliness and depression. Which caused him to be a womanising drunk.

yeah I heard that one before

remember when he broke down like a baby during the hersey pitch then took his kids to his childhood house because he was finally ready to accept who he was and let Sally into his past?

lmao that sure lasted long

this tbqhwy familia

He finally sought help, made an effort to connect with other people, started to shed his false personas, and made an effort to live happily as honestly as he could.

And he made a coke ad.

He finally became a Mad Man

Is that dress "age appropriate"

what do you think?

That wasn't the same

skirt above the knee, what a whore

what is the story here?

yes and the following seasons is about him becoming okay with who he is

Yeah, I think Don found what many meditators find: that for which you were searching has always been right there, within reach, in your own mind.

He became a hippie and the mad men went on to make the ad anyways because he wasn't the center of the universe after all.

it means it was all a dream

Kiernan is one of the most perfect females to walk the planet, along with Lera Bugorskaya. I would forfeit half of my lifeyears to be able to bury my face in her ass

Wait 10 years for the cast to age, then Mad Men: '80s Edition

Based Betty's sense of humour was so anti-PC.

I love how they set her up as a typical 1950s housewife, gradually revealed her to be fucked up, then ended her as basically a functional, enlightened person who happened to be really weird, but harmless. It was a happy ending for the girl who couldn't cook and told dark jokes.

she went from general to specific.

>happy ending
>dies slow painful death

Scrubs
Sopranos
MASH
Cheers

All better Op4

Peggy and Don never fugged

Any show that accurately captures the strangeness of stay at home moms is patrician. They're either drama queens or weirdos. Marge Simpson and Peggy Hill also fit the latter