Hmmm, they are not that bad

hmmm, they are not that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSXg2swBmrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, theyre really good. Sup Forums just has an aversion to anything slightly normie at all.

Lil ugly mane is one of their biggest influences. They take the style of mista thug isolation and create a more serious tone. Definitely good sounds on eternal grey. By far one of the most creative Trap style hiphop records.

eh

they're not bad but they're not good

stop viraling these three 6 mafia plagiarizing soundcloud goths

not bad, it was a good concept to blend trap and horrorcore into one genre and then replace the generic gangsta-pothead lyrics with sadboy content. But today the became too normie to listen.

In terms of aesthetics they are also unique, it looks like they engage in nigga culture like many wiggers, but they managed to purge all the shit elements and keep the good ones.

no they are garbage.

who the fuck are you

How fucking delusional are you
You are on a board where people line up to suck Kendrick Lamar's dick

Raps are not music.

true.

>LUM biggest influence
>Serious tone than MTI
>Trap style hiphop records

I could go on a lengthy post completely tackling each one of these wrong points with depth, but then I already have every time a new $uicideboy$ thread pops up. When it comes to mass misformation, fighting it requires a level of autism/dedication I don't currently posses.

So all I'm going to say is look into their production and you'll notice a strong habit of the oversampling of a southern underground hiphop scene called memphis psycho rap in the 90s.

What is their best record?

Hard to pick because they produced many records, personally I like their pre 2016 work.

my liver will handle what my heart can’t
Now the Moon’s Rising
$outh $ide $uicide ($$$)
I No Longer Fear the Razor Guarding My Heel

And generally all albums with greek alphabet and ancient greek covers.
Notice that Ruby is of greek heritage and he likes to mess with greek culture.

My Liver
Any of the Razor tapes

Thanks for the reccs.

o pana is a pretty good song

youtube.com/watch?v=VSXg2swBmrY

They're just hypebeasts hungry for the spotlight. Their punk band didn't work out so they crossed over into hip-hop like the little culture vultures they are. Basically all their music appeals to 'sadboys' type youtube kids and tumblr fags who eat this shit up, along with shit like Bones. Just braindead, 'turnt' music for former punk kids to headbang to.