So I paid this guy $600 to design a cover for my new vaportrap album...

so I paid this guy $600 to design a cover for my new vaportrap album, I told him to "go crazy" and "experiment a little" and this is what he sent me.

what do you guys think? Would this album cover turn you off? I'm not sure how to feel about it.. I mean I spent 600 fucking bucks on this thing and it's kinda cheap looking. not sure what to do.

its a cool cover but you shouldnt have paid anything for it. how do you make vaporwave when you are such a capitalist?

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I do not believe you spent 600 bucks on an album cover. You don't have any friends or acquaintances who could whip one up for free (or way cheaper)?

Why 600? Commissioned art from a local artist would be pricy at 100

reminds me of a certain green homunculus... ... ... ... ... ...

still waiting for that math rock album...

OP, here's something i put together. if you wanna give me $400, i'll sign over the rights to using it

Dude why would you pay $600 for any album cover design? Especially if it's some vaporshit no ones going to listen to? I'm glad you got ripped off

>vaportrap
you deserve all the scams you get

i love that you can tell from each reply's candor itt who's from reddit and who's not

elaborate

whats your bandcamp/soundcloud?

this meme has been around for like a week, senpai.

don't have one, but I'll release on 8-track and vinyl soon

shittiest bait i've read in a while

le dolphe faec

I improved it for free

very nice meme my friend

thanks kind user

Has a Good dolphin.

ebin