This is a warning to any anons over 30 that want to date a teen

This is a warning to any anons over 30 that want to date a teen
I'm 34 my gf is 18 she's an idiot and wants to do all these things that I don't want to do. She's unemployed, doesn't drive, dropped out of high school at 16, thinks I'm her atm, half black, dads not around, of course he's the black half, her mom is with another black guy, the black guy is unemployed, asks me to buy him weed. It's not worth it bros and it won't be much different in any situation. Even if she has her shit together at the end of the day they will still want to do teen bullshit and suck you into the teen drama and everything else. You've been warned.

But is the pussy tight?

Lol u fucked up you faggot. I don't date younger girls, I date older ones.

> Be me
>>Dating a 22 y/o
> Sex is awesome
> But can confirm all else ol says
Mfw i would still do it for the sex

>Be me, 30 year old dude with shitload of money
>Spend it on kinky 23 year old.

What the fuck else is there to spend it on? Your dating too young OP. Get a few more years the body will be there but that fucking 18 year old brain won't.

How fucking beta are you?

op is a tard

You should help out this user richfag.

Uhhh, smart investments? You blowing money on the pussy like a damn fool.

>black
well that's really your fault isn't it you fucking nigger lover

lol u give ur teen and random dudes money? U must be a stupid noob, why would we feel u?

Yeah, good luck with that OP.

Been there with a 20yo u are 100% right im 33

When you heard about instwatch

It is but it's not worth it I'm planning my exit strategy

got any nudes op?

Half black so you hope for the good side ok and what are you dealing with? You got a fat oldie? That's my guess.

No shit. Half your age plus 7 is the rule and you broke it.

I recommend any dude to at least try this. It so much less drama and bullshit to deal with.