What do you think about the Pulse gay nightclub shooting in Orlando last year?

What do you think about the Pulse gay nightclub shooting in Orlando last year?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2016/06/14/chick-fil-a-opens-on-sunday-to-feed-orlando-blood-donors/85868494/
youtu.be/vdccDjHSRi4
youtu.be/m-6DjNb0_L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eagerly awaiting the sequel

#neverfaggot

Just another unfortunate terrorist / crazy white dude attacking something

You know, monthly shit like that

Actually he was middle eastern and an ISIS member

Are you trolling or are you really this stupid?

>What do you think about the Pulse gay nightclub shooting in Orlando last year?
All those foreign flags and foreign fags
Looks like 2 birds with 1 stone

Dude was black, nice that you just wanna drag whites down, and facts be damned amirite?

>Pulse gay nightclub shooting in Orlando last year?
This tragedy could have been prevented if only we didn't accept immigrants from whatever country the shooter was from.
...oh yeah, he was from New York.

>This tragedy could have been prevented if only we didn't accept
faggots

ftfy

Pretty fucked up

>crazy white dude
>Actually he was middle eastern
>Dude was black

He was a Caucasian. "White" is in the eye of the beholder.

And he was an ISIS wannabe, not an actual member.

They called him a "lion of the caliphate", sounds like he was one of them to me

oops, forgot pic

Damn! They turned it into a flea market?

>white

>They called him a "lion of the caliphate", sounds like he was one of them to me
Who's "they"?
Nobody from ISIS every heard of this fag until he shot a bunch of fellow fudge-packers.

>>white
Of course.
Race ISN'T a "social construct".
But we each get to decide who is and isn't white.

>#neverfaggot

ISIS internet boards

>>white
He looks about as white as the average Italian.

>ISIS internet boards
So he was made a member after he died by people posting on the Muslim equivalent of the 4chins?
OK then...

Omar Mateen was a crazy person. He pledged allegiance to ISIS, Hezbollah, and al-Qaeda. Those three groups are in opposition to each other, which shows that he had absolutely no idea what any of those groups stood for.

He was the mass-murdering version of Clayton Bigsby, the black KKK master from the Chapelle Show.

Oops, mixing up a sand nigger with a "Caucasian"
Are Jews white? Are Arabs white? How about light skinned niggers, are they white? What about albino Africans, are they white?
>typical prog trying to redefine words to back up a weak ass argument.

Well, we can all agree his heart was in the right place slaughtering a bar full of faggots, amirite?

A few less to deal with, yeah, you're good man

No, you're..

you're wrong.

homophobia is a strong indicator for homosexuality

just saying

Was a nurse on the trauma step down floor that morning, had 3 of the patients post surgery. Was a crazy day , I cried on my way home, but have been fine since then

Wish it was an all nigger club instead.

nurses, all people working in the emergency wards, medics, you guys are real heroes in my book. i could never do what you guys do, thank you for your service

>homophobia is a strong indicator for homosexuality
Yeah, so, that's not how it works pillowbiter.

>"White" is in the eye of the beholder
I beheld him, and Omar Mohammad Mahmoud Aladdin Mateen is not white

>what is science

also, checked

>But we each get to decide who is and isn't white
Fine, and I've decided that semitics and arabs are their own separate group of non-whites. We can throw italians in there too

"White people"
>contains sandniggers with brown skin
>eyes are always brown.

ISIS recruiter spotted
Go. Your goat is ovulating

What's up with Sup Forums hating muslims and also all the people that muslims hate?

Race doesn't count for shit if he was encouraged to do what he did by both whites and muslims that hate gays.
How are you people this retarded?

honestly, Sup Forums hates everyone. that's why it's called "the internet hate machine". although i'd say that the hate for muslims is bigger than for other minorities

Newfag detected

I just see so many justify their hate for all muslims by saying "they arent compatible with our culture" while talking about how they'd kill half of american society if given the chance.

More like I've been using this site since before republicans started astroturfing it.

I don't

The person who did it was definitely repressed gay. Goes to show that we all shouldn't hate on gay people.

>hur dur not wanting gays to die makes you a newfag
>ignores the daily cock rate threads on the catalogue that have been here since ~2007

Maybe if a few of those homos had been armed the body count might not have been so high. Or if the sand nigger knew that some of them might be carrying, he would've have thought better of his actions.

what is so strange about that? most people are bigots.
also you have to admit that islam actually deserves hate contrary to homosexuals

WE
WHITE
Superior race with sufficient penis to satisfy a woman
You mad white boi?

Oh I totally agree with that. Many islamists are too quick to justify the actions of the most extreme among them. There's a lot of factors at work behind destabilization of the muslim world, thiugh. The history of the middle east has gotten pretty complicated in the past 40 years

I believe all gays should be exterminated from society. Although I may not like Muslims I agree with their ideology there and believe it was a public service to us all.

The thing that made me kinda angry was the incredibly fake "outpouring" of support from the local community. I'm in Tampa, and there was a huge memorial service here for the few victims living in the community.

The gay community showed out in droves. My problem is that everyone was treating it like it was just another event to be seen at. Like all the important people were there, so if you're important, then you need to be there too.

Honestly, I got the impression that most of the gay community didn't really care about showing up to this. They just wanted all that sweet social media attention. It was pathetic.

>some people are this unaware

shoot more faggots and i can sleep happy

Go join ISIS. I hear they've got lots of virgin qtpies

>unaware
Living in a "faggots are equals" dreamworld

>hate on gay guy
>gay guy kills a bunch of other gay people

Maybe we should hate on gay people more often, they'll eventually wipe themselves out.

I think I'm sick of Islam and its apologists for their stupid religion of peace. Kitman and taqiyya: read about it in Suras : lying and deception is an Islamic imperative when dealing with kaffir (any non Muslims) so you can't trust anything they say, not that you ever hear of Muslims condemning violent acts-- instead just silence or they go into some tired monologue about us foreign policy as some half ass rationalization for any act. Islam is a Stone Age depraved belief system and EVIL

I think that the FBI concluded there was no evidence he targeted it because it was a gay club, but we don't live in a culture that can accept that the victims weren't special. They were killed for being at a club having a good time, not for being faggots.

>"economic insecurity" is the reason I fear white genocide
>i must protect the white race
>god why does nobody love me

Allah is not involwed, its the hatred and homophobism of white people

do you expect the average bigot to differentiate, to know history? many murricans voted for trump, for god's sake

still, i would rather my daughter marry an american than a muslim

>how are those people so comfortable with themselves?
>didn't their parents beat shame into them like mine did?

so this answers the question, you are indeed retarded, i feel sorry for your parents

You're clearly not Canadian.
Why wish for the spreading of misery around the world? Why be a hater?

But do they shaved their Nani?

Spotted the closet fag

Fuck you faggot. Gays are humans too!

Not everyone who is anti-gay is a bastard

usatoday.com/story/money/2016/06/14/chick-fil-a-opens-on-sunday-to-feed-orlando-blood-donors/85868494/

Because homosexuals are an evolutionary dead end. They literally hinder the progress of mankind and need to be eliminated.

whats with all the albino blacks?

Sure faggot. Is that all you got?

There will be 72 of them. I'm sure some will have a Brazilian

>Because homosexuals are an evolutionary dead end. They literally hinder the progress of mankind and need to be eliminated.
Gay people contribute very actively to their communities and workplaces. And humans are built so that around 5 to 10 percent of the population will always be gay. Why not just celebrate this fact and live joyfully? Also, many gay people do end up reproducing because sexuality is a spectrum and not just two poles.

youtu.be/vdccDjHSRi4

Humankind is currently a cancer on our ecosystem dude. We could afford to cut back a bit. Also,
>orphans
So your argument is invalid. We are going to end up inventing a race that supercedes us anyways and they will reproduce asexually or without gender. You are the dying breed. Not humanity.

So you're saying straight people should stop having gay babies?

>being this uninformed about evolution

i'd be willing to bet that the average gay person makes more money and pays more taxes than you (except if you live in some backwards shithole country which discriminates against gays)

Yayy, let's celebrate the first Canadian Prime Faggot

Any pics?

Aw are you butt hurt cause your daddy won't accept the fact that you like hard throbbing cocks in your ass? Just be true to yourself and get on your knees where you belong you scared little boy

>i live with mommy and daddy and I don't know that babies die in the fucking street because heterosexual people can be thoughtless scumbags regardless of their reproductive ability
I hope you develop impotence

>He said he was isis but isis never heard of him
>He said he had no problem with niggers while he murdered them
>He said he was hetero with semen in his farts
>It's the SJW culture tearing itself apart

you want kim jong il pics?

>yeah and it definitely had nothing to do with religious repression

>I'm killing niggers I'm killing niggers
(Please stop)
>I'm killing faggots I'm killing faggots
(Please stop)
>I'm killin spics killin spics killin spics
>And I'm killing mudslimes that like to suck dicks

Yeah! Kim Jong Thread!

DJ
youtu.be/m-6DjNb0_L4

dear leader approves

>Yayy, let's celebrate the first Canadian Prime Faggot
Good idea, user.

I don't!

Kill a gay today!

Omar was a laten homosexual.married but he like to touch the peen kiss it and jam into his ass.lion of anal

HIs argument is stupid but your misinterpretation of what he said is just as bad you fucking dumb retard

Get fucked ya dumb faggot

We don't want to kill you so soon, user.

It should reopen as Mateen's

Let the faggots do their faggotry in there for a while

Closeted Muslim fag shoots up fairies part deux