Honestly what the fuck, memes aside if I didn't pay I would have walked, yet positive reviews everywhere

Honestly what the fuck, memes aside if I didn't pay I would have walked, yet positive reviews everywhere

This
>hamfisted religious satire akin to winking at the camera
>'fuck' every third word
>literal DUDE WEED LMAO
>antiquated stereotypes
>absurd orgy sequence for shock value
>didn't laugh once

D R O P P E D

Kek. There are people who actually fell for seth rogan's cash grab.

>if i didn't pay

Sunken cost nigga
You should have walked

Oh fuck off he even makes a "joke" at the end of the movie where Frank says, "I'm a Jew?"

at least it isn't another sequel/remake/capeshit movie like everything else this summer

I remember those "meet the spartan" movies and Date movie and shit like that.

As a kid I laughed at them and didn't get the bad reviews, looking at this shit, I realized I grew up.

DUDE!!

LIKE WHAT IF THE WIENER WAS A GUY...

AND *cough cough* ...

THE CHICK IS LIKE ...

*pops a reefer pill*

A BUN!! *injects marijuana*

HOT DOGS ARE LIKE SEX DUDE!!

*coughing and laughing intensifies*

DUUUUUUUDE!! WEEEEED!! LMAO!!

It's called, "payed shilling", user.

Why anyone trusts those people (as well as "news" reporters) has always been a mystery to me.

Delete this.

Film Critics literally have no idea that satirical, edgy cartoons have existed for decades. They don't know about Adult Swim. For them this movie was revolutionary.

That's the only possible explanation I can think of.

Liberals love or for the Anti-Religion message

Retards love it for the DUDE WEED and sex and violence jokes.

It's the perfect scheme actually, making a retarded movie for retards but giving it a liberal message so critics love it.

Adam Sandler could learn from Seth.

I legitimately found the bagel and lavash funny in a couple of different moments. Otherwise it was garbage

>payed

i can't process the thought of this movie

Whether or not you paid shouldn't influence whether you walk out

I took six bars and I don't remember a thing except that giant douche. This movie seems like it's for 12 year olds

There's a reference to Seth Rogen being Jewish in just about every movie he's in

>Knocked Up
>The Night Before
>The Interview
>This Is The End

Any I'm missing?

>DON'T TRUST ANYBODY
>well actually, you can blindly believe my opinions and people I agree with, they're okay

If you walked out early enough, you could reasonably demand a refund.

Ok. "paid".

So sue me.

>Not just walking into a better movie

It's your own fault, OP

Our standards are so low that people believe that having any subtext at all makes a movie worthwhile.

I went to a party last night and all of my normie "friends" were bitching about how triggered they were about this movie

One of my friends said I should go and watch it.

Then I remembered Sup Forums hates Seth Rogan so I'm saving myself from wasting money watching his DUDE WEED film.

I saw an interview where he said he was able to make his own material by moving into a producer role.

How does one movie into a producer role?

Why are you getting stars? You didn't say anything Jewy

[5 star posters or above can only see this message]

Laughed harder than I should.

Blind trust is a very foolish proposition.

I never watched it, but after hearing about the anti-religion shit and the "dude obscenity lmao" I get the vibe the whole thing felt like a really long unfunny Family Guy cutaway.

Would I be better off if I never watch anything made by anyone named Seth?

It wasn't particularly great, but I want more R-rated animation, and I thought some of it was funny as hell.

What's weird is that these kind of crass, lowest common denominator movies are usually hated by critics but loved by audiences, but most average people I see talking about it fucking hated it. What's going on?