I was in cult. The Church me abused. The church me shamed. The church me shamed long time...

I was in cult. The Church me abused. The church me shamed. The church me shamed long time. I me dissociated from reality. I no evil. I no bad. I no have heart wicked.

Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!

If I say 5 is 3, you'd better fucking be staring a 3 fingers, or you don't trust me. Sigh, I would hate to have to burn you to death for not trusting me

I

I could have stopped it, but I didnt. I have my reasons. Its all part of my plan.

poopi loopi
mittttle middle
mocking ibd
jay jay jays too many jsss
silo silo!
the silo is on fir!
fire in the fir
firrr
firry fiery fireee fire fire fire
fire

was in a cult my truth is that they are evil and abused me the cult is evil and abused me the cult is evil and abused me the cult is evil and abused me the cult is evil and abused the cult is evil and abused me the cult is evil and abused me the cult is evil and abused me the cult is evil i am not evil i was a victim i was a victim

I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil! I am not evil!

Have you heart the old story about the Greatest King that ever reigned on Earth? He had so much love for his people. He was just, and there was only one law in his land: Disobey me in any way, and you shalt be tortured for the rest of your life. This King had a huge Castle, and the Basement was a betrayer of the King. The King could have stopped this betrayer, but he had his reasons for not doing so. This man, named Voltrez, has an army of evil men who torture, rape, and murder every day in the Kingdom the Great King. The King loved his people so much, that he was willing to slit the throat of his infant son to take the punishment of the people. If you agree that the murder of his infant son was enough to keep from being tortured in the basement by Voltrez and his evil army for all time you have left on Earth, then you get to spend your days and nights worshiping and masturbating the King and feeding him grapes and telling him how great he is forever

The Bible has different creation stories,
both cant be true so one is not true,
so the Bible is not all true.
so why should I believe any of it
There is no evidence of it
So i shouldnt believe that I am a sinner
So i dont deserve Hell
and Jesus was not God
Jesus was a cult leader.

In hell you will all go. GO , go go, go

Why does it have to make sense, what I say right now.
That's embarrassing, what I wrote.
Why the fuck do i write like that? I fucking hate it.
But it's not really that bad, it's just strange, I guess.
I keep writing these silly sentences and then getting pregnant.
That's kind of a joke, because the word for preganant in spanish people confuse for embarrass.
What am I writing. This is embarrassing.
It's good to be embarrassed, though sometimes.

If anyone acknowledges that ...Us is... God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:15 |

What the fuck is this?

Hold David's star

did the Greek orthodox church hurt you?

what the everloving fuck

all commie no logic makes Pavlos a dumb boy

Where do I sign up for this cult?
Looks like they give good drugs.

nice digits

Thanks

In truth, brainwashed by this country

what the hell are you talking about

Holy fuck, get out Satan

Get better soon user

>I keep writing these silly sentences and then getting pregnant.

I am greek

how is it that greece and rome were the building blocks to modern western civilization and now they're both shitholes

multiculturalism

come home anatolian friend

what the fuck is going on

what the hell is this thread?

I think she (?) is the victim of some MK ULTRA thing perpetrated by relgious people

the parabole with the king who slit his son's throat is from the old testament

yall niggas trying to summon a demon

Your digits almost summoned a demon there lad

stewpid gorilla

stewpid sudaca

your mum

stewpid roach

>YANİYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

stewpid beaner

SE ENOJO EL COLGATE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJ

What kind of meme is this?

¿Tienen imágenes para todas las situaciones posibles?

greek bro

>can you help us fight a cult/terrorist

Stop posting anime

are you a fucking idiot

stop bumping this thread you idiot

NIGGERS

Really, really want to put my penis inside Sakura.

I am a greek.

I amu a griku

hi is this Sup Forums?

no?

OH YEA ITS /INTELLIGENCE/ NOT GAY ANIME

This is a somewhat-okay thread.