Who is better? Like who is ranked higher on your all time list

Who is better? Like who is ranked higher on your all time list.

Magic
>better passer
>more clutch
>better in the paint
>better post game
>more rings

Lebron
>better scorer
>better defender
>just as versatile
>more mvps and final mvps
>better overall jump shooter
>better overall playmaker
>better team leader, carried terrible teams

Give me lebron
>

Legod

LeGod is top 2 Magic is top 5

> lelbron better defende
refs defense
>better "overall" jump shooter
>better "overall" playmaker
>better team leader, carried terrible teams
kek

t. Skip Bayless

>Lebron vs some literally who
For real?

>lecrab

based aids man wins easy

LeBitch flops too much

>Le gets BTFO by Durant Beta
vs
A basketball legend

Lebron dominates Durant head to head and abused him in the finals. The fuck are you talking about

>LeGod is top 2

Individual awards shouldn't even be comparable across era's. Todays nba is fucking meme quality compared to the 80's/90's

Probably lebron

>2nd best NBA player of all time
VERSUS
>3rd best Los Angeles Laker of all time

probably the guy who didnt make this

whoever doesn't flop every chance he gets.

lebron is the GOAT. there is no question about it. if you disagree youre biased or a 90s babby

lebron plays defense and isn't an alcindor babby

LeBron easily. Talk about LeBron only has 3 rings, when he played 7 years with one of the worst supporting casts in history, and then had two finals appearances where his supporting cast was injured (2014 d wade was NOWHERE because of his knees and 2015 ky and k love were out).

Magic Johnson won 5 rings with another top 5 player EVER in Kareem. How come he couldn't win after Kareem retired even though he had James Worthy for ages?

He has such a big head

90s sure, but 80s western conference was a joke not to mention the league defense overall was a joke. Teams were putting 105+ points per game

90s was even less competitive. The best team to come out of the west when Jordan was playing was a Utah Jazz team where John Stockton was 35 and Karl Malone was 34, and that was the 97 Jazz, not the 98 one. Not /that/ old but they would have lost against a lot of modern teams. 80s was like today with 2 really good teams (Celtics and Lakers) and then the Pistons were good for a couple years after Dumars joined. Then 90s there was literally only one formidable team in the league, because the rest of the teams only had one elite player (Blazers, Suns, Rockets) or two who were old as fuck (Lakers, Jazz). And I guess the Supersonics had sort of two elite players, but Kemp wasn't that good.

Magic is ranked higher as of now

Lebron is still playing

Ask this question when he retires

Lebron's more clutch. Don't fall for the LeChoke meme xddd.

>le pass it to kareem or take the open shot because the goat needs 5 people to (unsuccessfully) defend him man

its not about single teams you never watched games from that time fighting in the paint was a bulls pit nowadays compared is just kindergarten

RANKINGS RELATIVE TO LEBRON TIER LIST

ABOVE LEBRON TIER
1. MJ
2. Kareem

COULD ARGUE IT
3. Russell
4. Wilt

NOT AFTER LAST YEAR
5. Magic
6. Bird

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS
9001. Kobr

I say russell and wilt are in never in a million years. russell won his titles in a league w 12 players and a team of hall of famers including bob fucking cousey and john havlicek who won twice without him. wilt would be shaq today, no reason to think hed average any more than 30/12 playing against elite defenders like tim duncan. dudes ppg plummeted when he played russell who was the only good center in the league. Bird is also in that tier, hes lebron lite.

My list would go something like
1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. LeBron (if he wins another hes 2)
4. Magic
5. Russell
6. Bird
7. Shaq
8. Duncan
9. Wilt
10. Kobe

12 teams not players**

That's why you can only compare wilt and Russell relative to their era. It's unfair to pit then against other hall of famers

Yep. That's why Wilt and Russell are in "Could argue it", because you could. I think you'd probably be wrong about wilt, less so about Russell.

See:

It's all good I'll be chillin here with these 5 chips which

3 beats 5 user

>learned about nba last year

which finals

3 beats 2 for fmvp. 4 beats 1 for mvp.

>better overall playmaker

gr8 b8 m8