>capeshit everywhere
>people still baneposting
>mde and Sup Forums trash

how far we done fell Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437
youtube.com/watch?v=WIjnkV_j0yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's true. I miss the good old days, too.

Is it gonna be worse?

I don't recall this board ever being super awesome but it has certainly devolved into another Sup Forums for the most part

so you can whine about it and make it worse or just make good threads

gee rly makes you think

>mfw I am Sup Forums and I will never stop making music threads
lol get bent

a critic does not direct a film

is it a mental disorder or have you actually developed some kind of logic to support such clearly insane behavior?

Far. Stormfags and reddit have ruined it.

I came to this board a year ago in hopes of Baneposting, dub checking, having a good laugh and talking about some quality movies.

I was wrong

Tell me about Baneposting.
Why is it wrong exactly?

Yes please """"""red pill"""""""" us more

Why don't you ask me in my next thread where we discuss the history of Bach and how it relates to the modern day zeitgeist within the music industry, nerd?

No fun allowed pseudo-intellectual faggot ledditors and their pc safe spaces have made Sup Forums even worse than it was. I bet none of them have even seen ceph's nudes

We didn't fall very far but we fell really deep

really sad

no more dubs posters

>meta thread shitposting about cancer threads

well played

It's called the pendulum effect.

The fucking nutjob liberals and SJWs have swung the pendulum so far fucking left for the past decade that the swing back to moderation will be sudden and violent.

critics are fucking plebs and posers

>>people still baneposting

2016 has been a pretty good vintage.

It the most anatomically correct thing on this board

We need a saviour.

You're part of the problem.

>decade
>2006
Yeah that Bush presidency was so liberal.

Well the alt-right movement will do that for us.

In the mean time, Sup Forums is kill.

I'll visit this place back in 5 months and see if it has changed

>>mde and Sup Forums trash

The worst part is them acting like world peace is a good show.

On the plus side at least people can't openly praise reddit cuckold shit like The Wire here anymore. Yet the telekino of The Sopranos still gets appreciated here every day. I was on the right side of history the whole time.

Insult all that other trash as much as you want, but insulting baneposting is crossing the line.

I bet you watch my little pony

Yaharro, reddit.

I could do with the baneposting but the rest is pretty depressing.

Not an argument.

To be fair, you can't blame it entirely on Sup Forums. On one hand you have hiroshima and redditumblr invasions, on the other you have garbage shows and movies with not a film in sight for years.

Reddit tier post.

Babe posting was the begin of the end of this board

You are dumb as fuck.

For you

It's weird for about four years since 2011 an increasing amount of Sup Forums memes have been posted and Sup Forums attempted to have genuine conversation and actually discuss stuff but now those shitty Sup Forums threads have died down a bit but very little actual film or tv discussion actually takes place anymore.

Part of the joke of Sup Forums racism (for me anyway) was that since about 2006 it was edgy and jokey, none of it was serious and then overnight something changed and actual racists started posting shite here.

It's hard to care about film and TV so much anymore when there is an increasingly obvious cultural genocide being levelled at your race and nothing interesting has been released in years anyway.

Discussing the latest flavor of the month meme show or meme flick seems fairly asinine to me now in the face of this cultural war and I used to be a good little shill getting hyped for the latest Coens movie or Breaking Bad episode this time 5 years ago. Maybe the rest of the board grew up with me.

>actual racists started posting shite here.
Refute actual racism.

Oh wait. You can't. Because race is not skin deep, and hating people who are measurably worse than you that are damanging your societies is only logical.

>t. redditfugee with a /got/ tab open

time for a threadly reminder

Ironically the only edgy board around here is Sup Forums which is also a top tier meme factory. Maybe you just lost your mojo.

what happened from my observations is that pearl clutchers and sensitive faggots saw the racist comments, wasn't in on the joke and started crying about civil right violations breeding the sjw faggots we have to day who in turn spawn actual racists because they're tired of brown people getting special treatment and immunity from any and all criticism.

Wouldn't be too sure about that

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

youtube.com/watch?v=WIjnkV_j0yk

you weren't here during the golden age of L O S T

I don't even need to watch/read those sources to know that they're deceptive Jew propaganda.

>a year ago

you are the reddit generation

>implying there is anything wrong with that

yes, it is the pendulum effect. spastics on both side of the spectrum dominate the conversation and everyone decent person just wants you both to die in a knife fight.

More propaganda, nice.

>Sup Forums doesn't even like feet anymore

It's dead. Bury it.

>everyone decent person just wants you both to die in a knife fight.
Those who sit on the fence are the worst of all. A man without belief is a coward. I sincerely want to be holding a gun and pumping bullet after bullet into the enemies of the white race and that is the single most important thing about me. I was lost like you but now I have a cause, and it gives me a strength that you could never understand.

>lumping in Sup Forums's most sentimental pastime with the real cancers

hotheads are getting smarter

The worst part is capeshit. It's fucking comic books, is everyone here 15 years old?

Only thing that has changed is the waifus. Used to be glaufags, now its someone else.

Also before Bane, we had Freeze.

There's nothing inherently wrong with capeshit (look at watchmen for example), the problem is the CAPESHIT and that almost all the capeshit really is just copypasta CAPESHIT.

What are some Sup Forums approved shit posting?

Drive posting
Rust posting
Shark posting

are all pretty patrician

District 9 posting is elder god tier

shark posting needs a comeback. O'leary memes are the best thing Sup Forumss done in years

At least it isn't 8/pol/.

Damn it, I meant 8/tv/.

It was a good kickoff moment for people to pinpoint when Sup Forums started being about memes. I would say it started back in 2011 with Driveposting but it really hit hard with the BANE meme.
From there everything jsut fell apart. Everyone wanted to make the new bane meme. everyone wanted to find the new line in a movie that they would shit post about for days.
Sure we always had cunny threads and shit posting but now they became 'memes' and people wanted to jump on the funnies train. This was when we moved far from the glory that might have been a /lit/ but for film, to nothing but superhero films and shitposting. It's all about finding the golden meme in the popular movie.
Bane even demolished /film/ for the few moments it existed (Without a sticky, mods, or any real idea why anyone wanted it on numoots part, really it was his fault) was flooded with Bane posting.
Baneposting is the symbol for all of the memeposting. It is what memeposters strive for. It is a golden light to look up to for them. and that's why Sup Forums is so shit.

meh only a few were good. some were try hard obnoxious shits

oh, and the reason Sup Forums came is because Sup Forums infects everything. Sup Forums is just so cancerous they've just infested it even more. They're like lizard people except not subtle and addicted to shit.

Can you even make a The Wire thread anymore without Sup Forums completely trashing it because it has black people in it?

Can't we have a capeshit and made general? Do the mods even fucking bother with this board? It would be so easy to clean this trash up.

>Sup Forums thrashing The Wire

Sup Forums loves The Wire. It shows niggers in their natural habitat - drug dealers and criminals

MDE generals*

Btw I actually miss the waifuposting and apatap sometimes. Remember when Chloe moretz was qt?