BULGARY JEW BTFO

BRAZIL STATUS: UNKEKED

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil/2016/05/160503_temer_governo_lab
infomoney.com.br/blogs/terraco-economico/post/4829569/com-temer-sera-pior-uma-analise-das-propostas-programa-uma
youtube.com/watch?v=NbjCoDDMiMs
aen.pr.gov.br/modules/noticias/article.php?storyid=87899
g1.globo.com/videos/t/todos-os-videos/v/senador-fernando-collor-ptc-al-nao-deixou-claro-seu-voto-a-respeito-do-impeachment/5018085/
ssp.sp.gov.br/acoes/leAcoes.aspx?id=33925
youtube.com/watch?v=XiLhD1r63rI
deepask.com.br/goes?page=Capitais-sao-confrontadas-pelo-numero-de-homicidio
media.giphy.com/media/3oEduQBUVbDNzyWepa/giphy.gif
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Brazil&country2=Brazil&city1=Curitiba&city2=Sao Paulo&tracking=getDispatchComparison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>merkel
>this hellhole
>ever having a woman head of state

I don't get it, WTF is going on in Brazil and how does it pertain to the white master race?

>commie woman president kicked out

Commies Btfo .

Sabe como o Collor votou OP ?

>commie woman president voted in the first place

Not so fast, burger.

Nem acredito, vivi nessa ditadura quase a vida inteira e qnd saio acaba

I'm honestly glad for you huehue man. I haven't followed how she got into office but its a mystery how a women from a communist family from the eastern bloc got elected.

Anyway, good riddance!

Good for you hueuebros but do you think that Temer will be any better?

So, isn't another Commie just going to take her place?

Just read this, my dear lusophone friend.

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil/2016/05/160503_temer_governo_lab

We're just exchanging one thief for another. Nothing will change.

>being this stupid

Please don't have kids.

Can you fucking believe it, lads? We actually did it. It's the first moment during my lifetime where I'm actually proud of being Hue. Now, let's get Basednaro there, neutralize the left and """human rights""" and bring the country back on its feet. It's been over 3 decades already, we really need to get our shit together this time.

>believing promises of brazilian politicians

Take your own advice.

>not believing that a strong coalition and economical reforms won't bring stability back

i agree

Bra7-1L is the laughing stock of the world right now

you guys have to get your shit together

>implying that any of this is ever going to happen and that they aren't just going to keep doing the one thing politicians know how to do in this country: exploiting loopholes to milk the place out of its money
>believing in a population built upon the culture of "jeitinho brasileiro" to ever settle things right
>being a literal 5 year old naive girl

You are the reason we have such a congress.

Well, if (IF) we can do that , then i think its a good start, i don't really know 100% of whats going on in Brasil other than what we see on TV ( Lava-Jato and this with Dilma ) but i honestly like you hues and i wish you all the best of luck.

"we" i ment he

Brazil proved to be better than us tonight. They kicked out their Commie cuck of a leader, yet ours is still in office. Yes, we have Trump, but America should have ousted Obama from office a long time ago just like Brazil did Dilma.

We should be congratulating them, not mocking them. Im geniunely envious of Brazil right now.

Nope, that's on your behalf, after all, you're the one blatantly trusting pathological liars and supporting them. For larceny to happen, an idiot is required. You fill that role all too well.

If you are really interested check this

infomoney.com.br/blogs/terraco-economico/post/4829569/com-temer-sera-pior-uma-analise-das-propostas-programa-uma

youtube.com/watch?v=NbjCoDDMiMs

>implying every Brazilian is a cuckball fanatic.
I couldn't care any less about sports. The only sport I actually enjoy watching and participating is sparring, but then again I'm not a groid like 80% of the population.

Being a fully assimilated Jew from Rio Grande do Sul I can only agree with him. Most parts of Brazil are damaged beyond repair, and not even the best government can fix it. I call for secession so it's everyone on their own.

>"""human rights"""
When did brazil had human rights?

This is pretty funny coming from a former Eastern Bloc country.

>This is pretty funny coming from a former Eastern Bloc country.
I'm not saying that we have any but you take it on another level.

There's a reason people form mobs to murder criminals, you know.

Dilma or no Dilma, you are still brown and poor favelado neghrinos.

Violence exploded when gommies were elected and they did nothing because of their ideological shackles. The states that were never ruled by them managed to go from 40 murders per 100k to 8.

Street/prison justice only exists because human rights in Brazil is a joke - it pretty much allows violent criminals to be taken good care of is if they're little children.

Merkel is great, you retard.

Matheus pls gas yourself and give me back my 100 temers

What kind of car is that? The red one?

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

how long 'til >we are in the streets after temer's head?

Merkel isn't head of state, she's the equivalent of a prime minister.

"Human rights" here is just a meme used by the left to protect violent criminals, not an universably applicable thing.

>universally

criminals are people too, who else gonna vote for 'dem gommies

Nope. It's Temer, a mostly based guy.

IS THE FIRE RISING?

Sim

This is bad since Brazilians do not hate commies enough

BOM DIA, SR. PRESIDENTE

Bom dia, senhor presidente

No. Here's the thing, she ran with her vice-president being from a catch-all party that has substantial numbers in congress so she could have their support there. They're nothing alike.

BOM DIA, SINHÔ PRESIDENTE.

temer pls make anime real

Let's hope this brings prosperity and rationality in this fucking region ALWAYS ruled by fucking demagoges and people that only cared in the day to day.

Respect, hopefully our law system had the balls you guys had.

I know that São Paulo city has a murder rate of about 10/100,000k pop, while SP state is about 13/100,000k. By US standards that's better than both Lousiana and Puerto Rico for states/territories, and most major cities (with exceptions such as New York, Seattle and San Diego. )

Ridicoulis graffiti aside, is SP actually a somewhat decent place to live?

I lived in São Paulo's countryside before, it's pretty nice. It's the best state in the country, no contest.

Santa Catarina and Paraná are much better though.

For a simple comparison: São Paulo is like America and Brazil's South is like Europe when it comes to living standards. Your life will be much more peaceful on the later.

Note: When I say "Europe", I mean Europe before it was invaded

>Citation needed

Depends on how rich you are. Countryside is okay, but radically different from what you came to know as São Paulo.

There are more lying in wait, my Brazilian goy.

No, São Paulo is still better in pretty much all aspects. And I'm not saying that because I'm from there, I'm from Minas Gerais.

You say Paraná but Curitiba is one of the most violent capital cities in Brazil, how can you even compare that to Europe?
São Paulo (the city) may be an ugly concrete jungle with a lot of homeless people and immigrants, but it's still a lot safer than Curitiba.

Que tal pegar algumas estatísticas atualizadas?

>449 in a population of 1.879.355
São Paulo had 991 in 11.967.893
Just do the math and you'll notice Curitiba is absurdly violent in comparison.

Collor's speech. Sic transit gloria mundi.
g1.globo.com/videos/t/todos-os-videos/v/senador-fernando-collor-ptc-al-nao-deixou-claro-seu-voto-a-respeito-do-impeachment/5018085/

Is this the end of communism in Brazil?

Does this mean that Venezuela will invade Brazil?

Não sei de onde você tira esses números

É um pouco pior em questão de homicídios por habitante sim, mas não tanto quanto você fala, e olha que esses dados são de 2013. Os homicídios de SP aumentaram desde então e os de Curitiba caíram.

No. There will be still commies in bureaucracy, universities, NGOs, media... Just like in Murrica, but worse.

ssp.sp.gov.br/acoes/leAcoes.aspx?id=33925

Murica is safe for now, unless they elect Berine. I don't think Hillary is a real leftist.

>Estado
Estou falando de capitais

congrats lads

Nem leu a porra do site.

>venezuela
>invading brazil

There is no south american country that could invade Brazil, we are te USA of south america.
But it would be fun if they tried tho, we could take all that oil.

Most of the people who are in the Brazil political scene are in the Panama papers. So they are all crooks.

E você que respondeu 36 segundos depois de mim não leu o meu, o qual literalmente apresenta as estatísticas de assassinatos por 100 mil habitantes.

Dilma has not been definitively discarded.

Next year she'll takes back your President's term, but remains one step for her impeachment

Claro que eu li o teu, foi de lá que tirei o número de 449 homicídios em Curitiba (que tem uma população de 1879355 pessoas. Aí postei minha fonte que fala do número de homicídios na capital paulista, cuja população é de quase 12 milhões.

Trump, please win and this will be the greatest year of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiLhD1r63rI

Ah entendi, colei o link errado.
deepask.com.br/goes?page=Capitais-sao-confrontadas-pelo-numero-de-homicidio

Por que os números daí são diferentes dos da Secretária de Segurança Pública?

Não sei

Culpa da Dilma

So.. who will take her place?

What did i eved done to you croatia ?

The vice-president, Michel Temer. A based guy.

>BASED
check the new science and technology minister.
Mabe we should change the name of this ministry to Religion and Criationism.

media.giphy.com/media/3oEduQBUVbDNzyWepa/giphy.gif

t. Mirko CroCop.

The electronic ballots were rigged

The new president has not chosen any woman minister.

SJW are mad!

Anything is better than PT they were siding with Cuba and Venezuela

numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Brazil&country2=Brazil&city1=Curitiba&city2=Sao Paulo&tracking=getDispatchComparison both are dangerous but Sao Paulo is more

>>venezuela
>>invading brazil

Well, they said they would. And they received new weapons from Putin regime.

Humans rights here is just a buzzword for everything sjw wish and defense of criminals

I have no idea how that site's methodology work, but I can still safely assert that São Paulo is one of the safest, if not the safest capital in Brazil. Using real statistics from violent crime instead of "worries".

BOM DIA, SR. PRESIDENTE

Religion and science are not opposites like many people think. And if you think otherwise try explaining that concept to Isaac Newton and the other hundreds of Christian scientists that changed the world.

Bom Dia, Sr. Presidente!

The real question is, will she still be allowed to play CSGO?

First Kirchner, then Dilma, who's next? Maduro? Evo? CASTRO?

Can someone post the Dilma dentist-hair and brendanfraser-eyes please? I've been waiting for that pic for weeks.

so smartasses what will happen to brazil now?

The news says it should be Kassab, which is a politician, engineer and economist.

The late minister weren't good either, one who was against mechanization and didn't believe in global warming and a shopkeeper.