ATL: Julio not practicing, but insists he'll play
SEA: Seahawks could be docked second-round pick
GB: Eliot Wolf pulls out of 49ers' GM search

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgcfJ8rbuHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for browns drafting future Hall of Famer Myles Garrett

Pats

Is Tomlin going to use muh flu as an excuse to losing to the Patriots?

And Jabril Peppers

He'll loudly proclaim that he doesn't make excuses as he mentions how funny it is that they got the flu before playing the Patriots. Just like the 2015 season opener

Reposting so this retard can't escape the rhetorical curb-stomping I just gave his ass.

The AFC has no parity. There are only two teams in the NFC that haven't been to the playoffs in the last 5 seasons: Bucs and Rams.

There's at least 8 teams that fit that description in the AFC.

Meanwhile, all you can do to muster up some "defense" of that trash-heap of a conference is spout vapid buzzwords and memes.

You're pathetic. Kill yourself.

So how long you think it'll take before the entire Raiders organization gets busted for hookers and blow once they move to Vegas

>losing to the most dominant team this millennium with its most dominant player, who just so happens to play the most important position, in their stadium is something that needs to be excused

You people are way to harsh on Tomlin. It's ridiculous. You hate him when he's aggressive and goes for 2, and you hate him when he's conservative and wins a tight playoff game without scoring a single TD.

You're all ridiculous.

first week of training camp

>parity means its good.
NFC is a dumpster fire where the luckiest team gets their shit together 1 or 2 years at a time before fading back into irrelevance due to shit coaching or meme QB's being figured out.

calm down Mike, I love the HOL UP memes.

>good
Good according to what? What does "good" even fucking mean in this instance? Why are you mentioning "good"?

What I said is the AFC has a series of consistent dumpster fires who can't even manage to pull their own heads out of their asses. It is not exciting. There is nothing new or exciting about it. The players that dominated it a year ago are still dominating it now.

If you're in favor of that, it's clearly because you're a fan of one of those players and their team, haven't a glimpse of objectivity, and can't appreciate a sport unless your team is winning.

You're not a sports fan. I wish I only knew you so I could punch you in the fucking mouth stomp on your neck.

Fuck yeah Patriots

OH BOY HERE WE GO

**This is not who the teams will take but who they SHOULD take**

1. Browns - Jonathan Allen DE, Alabama
2. 49ers - Derek Barnett DE, Tennessee
3. Bears - Deshaun Watson QB, Clemson
4. Jaguars - Solomon Thomas, DE Stanford
5. Titans - Teez Tabor, CB Florida
6. Jets - Marshon Lattimore, CB Ohio State
7. Chargers - Cam Robinson, OT Alabama
8. Panthers - Dalvin Cook, RB Florida State
9. Bengals - Reuben Foster, ILB Alabama
10. Bills - Jamal Adams, SS LSU
11. Saints - Malik Hooker, FS Ohio State
12. Browns - Leonard Fournette, RB LSU
13. Cardinals - Mitch Trubisky, QB North Carolina
14. Colts - Tim Williams, OLB Alabama
15. Eagles -Mike Williams, WR Clemson
16. Ravens - Corey Davis, WR Western Michigan
17. Redskins - Jabrill Peppers, SS/LB, Michigan
18. Titans - Marlon Humphrey, CB Alabama
19. Buccaneers - Malik McDowell, DL Michigan State
20. Broncos - Ryan Ramczyk, OT Wisconsin
21. Lions - Zach Cunningham, OLB Vanderbilt
22. Dolphins - OJ Howard, TE Alabama
23. Giants - Raekwon McMillan, ILB Ohio State
24. Raiders - Sidney Jones, CB Washington
25. Texans - DeShone Kizer, QB Notre Dame
26. Seahawks - Garett Bolles, OT Utah
27. Chiefs - Caleb Brantley, DL Florida
28. Cowboys - Taco Charlton, DE Michigan
29. Packers - Cordrea Tankersley, CB Clemson
30. Steelers - Takkarist McKinley, OLB UCLA
31. Falcons - Charles Harris, DE Missouri
32. Patriots - Jarrad Davis, ILB Florida

>Beta nu-male is mad his collection of meme QB's can't be on par with the gods of the AFC.

Kek, keep patting yourself on the back for supporting bad management, fag

>tell him he can't muster up a legitimate defense of that trash heap conference without vapid buzzwords and memes
>proceeds to respond with series of vapid buzzwords and memes

>tfw NFC West

Earl pls

>2017

That's our year tho.....

is it though?

What? He'll take lessons in the offseason.

If he wasn't a shithead he could have been getting taught by Peyton Manning.

>chicken parm
>teaching anybody

Ask Curtis Painter how that works out

>mfw a dirty shitton toxins dick sucker thought 2017 was his year

How badly will the Raiders regress?

Well no shit, Peyton wasn't going to help someone who could take his job. Now that he has no job, he can actually teach someone.

Depends when Carr's next season-ending injury occurs.

Reminder of the NFL's best OTP

LOL

>smek

Dubs will tell me both who wins the Owl this year and also what I feed my dog for breakfast in a few hours. Will have proof.

PLEASE ANYBODY BUT THE FUCKING PATRIOTS I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THEM I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO IF I HAVE TO ENDURE BRADYFAGS SHITPOSTING ABOUT 5 RINGS PLEASE SOMEBODY FUCKING STOP THEM PLEASE

>Dak
>Black

If those QBs played in the NFC, they wouldn't have gone to the Super Bowl as much as they did. Who has the picture with AFC CG and NFC CG Home vs Away teams since 2002?

Daily reminder that he will lead the Bears to a Superbowl.

Parity doesn't mean anything, Cam Newton completed 50% of his passes last year.

3 of those quarterbacks are Hall of Famers and each of them have winning records against the best NFC team in the super bowl, so wtf does that even mean.

>yfw the Texans still win da owl

>THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT BRADY SHITPOSTING WAS A LESSER EVIL THAN THE SEAHAWKS WINNING BACK TO BACK

If the NFC wasn't a pile of shit coaches, Rodgers and Brees would have ran it for years alternating Wilson or someone occasionally.

that's actually really good

Eh. Both of them are too susceptible to memes. The real problem with the AFC is a lack of strong memes. Ever notice how the Patriots always lose to some meme NFC team every year? If there were more memes in the AFC, there would be more parity. The Chiefs are strong with memes but always end up meming themselves in the end. See this season and the 2013 play offs.

>people comparing catches to Odell Beckham Jr.
>not to Donald Driver

It's a shame that he hasn't been put into the HoF yet.

literally who

>not knowing who Donald Driver is

Either this is b8 or you've only been watching the NFL for four years.

lmao not everyone is a puckers fan who remembers every insignificant player they've ever had lol

You shouldn't have to be a Packers fan to remember that this guy was a monster that embarrassed secondaries by running over and around them was easily one of the best WRs in the league for years.

Donald Driver did what OBD does only better and was way stronger. youtube.com/watch?v=QgcfJ8rbuHw

or you guys could not be idiots who fall for obvious bait

>No myles Garret
God dammit why do retards insist their opinions matter

Steelers

>SEA: Seahawks could be docked second-round pick
Good. I like the Seahawks, but there's no excuse for basically forcing Sherman to play through that kind of injury.

>*record scratch* *freeze frame*
>yep that's me. I bet you're wondering why my RT and RG can't handle a simple inside stunt in week 19
>well...there's a reason for that but before I can tell you, we have to go all the way back to when my o-line first got turned upside down...

If the Jests move to London would that be a valid excuse to support the Giants?

I'm not rooting for a birtbong club

Janoris Jenkins.

>tfw President Trump soon
TYBT and TYBC

>there are people who don't realize Brady is using biological warfare against his opponents

Is this not obvious?

I 'll take patriots winning 10 owls in a row before I ever ever see hawks win another. I hate both teams but Seahawks are cancer.

>first for browns drafting future Hall of Famer Myles Garrett as a player for another team.

Fixed that for you.

Last for browns ruining the career of the would-be-if-he-were-drafted-somewhere-else future Hall of Famer Myles Garrett

Are the Rams and Chargers playing in the same stadium this year?

That's because Cam Newton went deep almost every time he threw the ball. Christ, it's like you can't put stats in context.

That's not what happened you moron. They're being punished for not putting his injury on the injury report. Basically, they just had to mention that he missed practices and was "Questionable" and then he could play every game.

stop. you guys are going to Courtney brown him

the nfl should make a rule whre the browns don't get high draft picks only a bunch of lower rounders hopefully they build up a base after 5 years then you get high draft picks

You mean they hid an horrific injury a player had for over a year.

Its kind of in the rules you don't do that.

It's literally just for "transparency" ie gambling purposes. Especially with an NFL team moving to Vegas. I think they'll come down hard on the Seahawks.

Reminder that when the Falcons DB's play man coverage and Vic Beasley spies Rodgers he's gonna fold like an armchair because he won't be able to do his out of pocket meme shit. He'll have to play like an actual quarterback and get the ball on time.

Kind of. Partially gambling but mainly player safety. If you cant hide the fact a guy has a broken foot, you are less likely to play him on a broken foot. Teams did this forever. Players would play because of pressure from the team and the team could say no one actually knows so you are fine.

If the other team knows and you know they know, you are less likely to play or to be forced to play. A big reason for it was actually concussions. Players would play with concussions because no one except team doctors would know. They'd take hit on their head and lose years of their memories

Basically it's player safety. The hawks can fuck off and deserve to be fined a second.

That's what the Falcons did in the second half of their last game, and it did seem to work better. I expect they'll do like they did with Russel and force him to roll to one side, then have a spy who rushes hard after he rolls out so he has to get rid of it in sdomething less than 15 seconds. Do they have enough guys who can hold up back there without Trufant?

>8. Panthers - Dalvin Cook, RB Florida State
you misspelled Jamal Adams

Meh. It's going to be a shoot out. Its in a dome with Rodgers and Ryan. Whoever plays soft zones mixed with bump and run and goes for ints wins.

i thought 2016 was suppose to be the cowgirls year?

why don't nfl teams just do pic related

hmm that would the cheerleaders to good use

where does the 11th defender go?

that's him disguised as the placeholder. just in case the kicker somehow realizes what is happening, he snatches the ball up and runs it back.

Watch "The Absent Minded Professor 2" and you'll see.

>The Ravens are losing one of their best young defensive players to retirement.

>Linebacker Zach Orr is hanging it up at the age of 24, a source informed of the decision told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Orr "is retiring because of a serious injury," Rapoport noted, adding that the Ravens could not talk him out of it.

>NFL Network's Mike Garafolo added that Orr "was playing with a cracked bone in his shoulder late in the season." He missed the team's final game of the season with what the team deemed a neck issue. He was placed on injured reserve.

>Rapoport reported the team could formally announce Orr's retirement Friday.

RIP in pieces

damn. that's fucked.

What did he mean by this?

>2017

WITH THE FIRST PICK IN THE 2017 DRAFT, THE CLEVELANDB ROWNS SELECT...........

>get a boo-boo
>retire

Green Bay has the worst coach left in the playoffs but the best QB. What will give? I will go nuts if the Falcons win because of MCarthy.

Robert Kraft at the inaugural

Fuck the Cowcucks - Pats are America's team

Garrett

no doubt about it

me on the left

how you livin bruh

From her perspective lamo

MOST LIKELY TO WIN THE 2017 OWL
1) Pats
2) Packers
3) Failcons
4) Stoolers

how long until they are busted for throwing games to make money betting?

Their entire offense minus Latavius Murray, who plays the most disposable position in football, is coming back next year and their defense practically has nowhere to go but up. On the other hand their schedule is considerably more difficult.

Maybe they "regress" by one game and finish 11-5. McKenzie built this team with a window in mind. 2017 is where it was supposed to begin.

This sucks, he was the best player on the team this season.

At least he retired an All Pro (2nd team). I'm not that worried tho, Blatimore knows how to develop ILBs.

when is their first scrimmage in pads?

>thought the Pats/Steelers game was on Saturday
>thought today was Saturday

I think it's time to put me in a home.

unrelated to that play but was there ever a more unstoppable 3rd and short play than the favre to driver quick slant