Describe weed to someone who doesn't really undestand it and has never done it...

Describe weed to someone who doesn't really undestand it and has never done it. So you fill this pipe up with the plant material, smoke it, cough because it's harsh, a few seconds later or right away you feel elevated?
I think it looks pretty cool the kind of desgisn i've seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqEmCr8gAAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay away from drugs user.

exactly

Weed gave me psychosis

dont do drugs you dummy

You understand things better when youre high, but it's hard to articulate so many people say something dumb and start laughing. When youre high your mind forgets all the stupid little shit yoi have to remember normally to survive and you begin to understand and feel thr moment you are living. All drugs do this to some extent but weed is more intellectually based than say alcohol. You will get lost in your own mind.

It's a lot like the first time you have marmoset scraping duty. You get all the berries off the pile then it wobbles as usual. That crackling sound? That's what it's like.

I've been smoking pot for a little over 25 years now and it's over rated...it's fun for a bit but doesn't live u to the hype in the long run. Try heroin.

Weed is for people that want to be lazy and relax. I only do LSD, shrooms and DMT. Weed is fun, but psyched help expand your mind and make you better.

I usually feel like im underwater, in a good way. like the air around me is more fluffly and all the sensory experiences are shifted enough to become "different" but not in a disturbing way. Train of thought becomes seemingly more random, less coherent and more adventurous.

its cozy. But it affects everyone different, i cant for my life enjoy social interaction on it, i smoke rarely and then i prefer to do it alone and listen to some musi/vidya etc.

This. There is a serious problem with people to decide to smoke marijuana. It will almost every time cause some form of psychosis. Just because stoners try (horribly) to cope with it doesn't mean it's not there.

This. Drugs are for dummies.

kek

Different people react differently. In general it will make you thirsty, hungry, and dry out your eyes. Some people get tingly sensations in their feet or hands or a general warmness. Some people get tired and introverted, some people get hyped and won't shut the fuck up. In general I find it to be a milder high when compared to being drunk.

Me personally it makes me feel retarded and makes be wolf down candy but it really helps with my back pain and I like using it over the shit the doctor prescribes to me because that shit binds up my bowels and doesn't last as long.

just try it, it's really harmless.

do not smoke all the time, though, it can really fuck up your life if you smoke every day.

i'd rather recommend a nice acid trip from time to time

Sure, Nancy Reagan, nice try.

How's middle school?

Better question. Can you describe what not being high is like? I've been high about 7 years now. I forget what sober feels like.

Haven't smoked weed in couple of weeks, decides to fire it up again last night at a party, some dude rolled a fat blunt... holy shit it was terrible, all my thoughts became self absorbed, the whole time I was thinking what the other person was thinking over analyzing every social situation, it was like I became crazy... weed is fun to do once in a while but try doing it around your friends or by yourself... biggest problem with weed is that you get self counciouss of yourself, I woke up today feeling embarrassed over nothing, over thinking about literally everything

It's a lot like sorting out the copper wiring in Father Donald Sandgate's shed. There's a smell to it. Like pennies. And it stays on your hands for days reminding you of that dark, evil shed. Reminding you...

i flipped the fuck out. before that it was good though. however, i had the nerves of my parents finding out, was 15 at the time and have an anxiety disorder, so it was a bad idea to begin with.

Does weed affect certain people differently?

My friend drank 2-3 drinks and smoked with us. He would not shut the fuck up honestly. He was so annoying.

I don't understand the message you are trying to convey but I am frightened by your response.

r e l a t a b l e

smoked with my best friend last night and just got super weird. We've been best friends for years but I just felt super uncomfortable, like I had to force myself to appear happy. After a lil while I just went home.

yes this is exactly how it works. weed affects people differently and there are different types of weed.

THC is not for everyone. It inhibits the neurotransmitter GABA from binding to its receptors in the brain. GABA is your sedative neurotransmitter, playing a heavy role in relaxation and sleep. If you have any sort of anxiety disorder it is likely that your levels of this neurotransmitter are already low and you probably shouldn't be using a substance which inhibits it further.

It's boring as fuck.

I recommend chemical drugs, if you want to get into that shit, start off with some xtc and speed.
If you are comfortable with that you can try cocaine, LSD and all that shit.

Heavy smoker here, it essentially relaxes you to the point where petty bullshit doesn't bother you anymore. Makes everything seem brighter, more colorful. It's a really basic drug, which is why it's impossible to overdose.

It's like that feeling of relaxation in the 5 mins before you fall asleep at night but while you're wide awake.
Generally makes you hornier than normal and definitely makes you hungrier than normal.

Here's what weed feels like

You wake up when you're ten years old and you're drowsy, it feels spacey and relaxing, you're not paying attention to things around you, caught in your head. You're in another place mentally, nothing crazy, just imagining you're somewhere else, and being taken away from your bed is so beautiful that you want to stay there for hours, days. Things are heavy and you feel uncomfortable because you just had a dream that shook the way you look at life. That's what smoking weed is like.

Tl;dr

Smoke a cig and multiply the feeling by twenty

Yeah, good fucking joke. Meanwhile you're encouraging people to grow the stuff, smoke it, and damage their brain.

We couldn't prevent the spread of alcohol. It's been around for an extremely long time in most societies, while marijuana wasn't as widely available as it is now. Now we have the chance to actually stop the normalization of a substance..

Little shit, you should take a good look at your bong and your pipe before you call someone a middle schooler.

Also, don't listen to your faggot friends if you're trying it for the first time when they tell you to take a massive bong hit and then "hold it dude! HOLD IT....HOLD IT.....!!!"

Don't do wax or edibles the first time either. All that shit is wicked strong and likely to queer you off weed altogether.

Same. Pot makes me anxious. More anxious than I already am all the time.
If I smoke it it has to be a tiny puff alone in my room with my phone turned off.

It's kinda like tasting a can of sardines and realizing that there's a lot of friction because it's dry and uncooked and out of a can. You realize that if it was spinning in your mouth at 400rpm you'd have cuts all over because sardines have bones in them and they're really soft.

The biggest problem is coming within issues you need to face. Do not blame it on the marijuana. You need to understand that these issues of low self esteem are all yours, and marijuana puts you in a state of mind where you feel vulnerable. You don't know how to handle it.

Don't repress, work on yourself, and maybe you can get high around others and not feel so down.

>Also, don't listen to your faggot friends if you're trying it for the first time when they tell you to take a massive bong hit and then "hold it dude! HOLD IT....HOLD IT.....!!!"

Yeah man, I used to be a wake and bake for over 10 years, then I quit for about 10 years. Now I can't smoke more than 1 small hit or I'll go into a panic attack thing where my heart beats over 200 beats a min.

Ask yourself why you felt awkward around him. did you realize that you guys don't really connect? did you just not feel like talking but force yourself to do it? There'd be your answers.

I think this is a very important thing to consider. I love weed, but obviously you want to make yourself feel good and you need to understand why you aren't feeling good enough sober. That's not to say that logically you can't be extremely happy and want to experiment, but it's greatly important to be aware of your reasons for smoking.

You take a hit, the smoke is silky smooth nothing like tobacco smoke. You exhale with a nice taste in your mouth which could tatse floral or kinda like candy. Then again it might taste werid or like burnt hair if you got shitty weed. Weed can have so many different tastes depending on the strain or how its been stored or how its been grown.

Then you feel damm good, a good ole feeling sometimes you feel more out of it or relaxed it really depends. Its very pleasurable, everything seems more interesting colours look great. It's like being a kid again.

You sound like someone who does them for fun as opposed to someone who trips acid and realizes things about themselves.

I don't smoke nor do any drugs other than caffeine for that matter. Making a blanket statement like "drugs are for dummies" opens you up to criticism. Technically the banana you ate for breakfast this morning (I'm assuming you're an impeccably healthy, upstanding human) can be considered a drug insofar as it changes your body chemistry.

Learn to crack a book once in awhile, boy.

Yer gay and dumb. Stupid prohee.

I'm not that guy but I'm now convinced you really are in middle school.

I've been an ongoing daily smoker since 1999. I am disabled. And I refuse to get hooked on opioid pain meds. So, even though I live in a red state, all of my doctors approve of my daily use of pot. It helps a great deal with joint pain, anxiety, nauseousness, and so many other medical problems.

Weed is great, your a bad person for wanting to stop people from feeling good.

You clearly don't know anyone who uses Marijuana medically, I know people who would be addicted to pharmaceutical opioids if they didn't have the option to use marijuana for chronic pain. You sound like my grandparents with that reefer madness talk.

>Damage their brain
If this was true I'd be a vegetable by now

Sativa gives more of a heady high, so more of an upper some would describe it as with a lot of the mental effects, feeling really energetic and giggly or whatever.
Then there's Indica, which in my opinion is better for pain, has a more sedating effect and gives more of a couch lock. This is better for medicinal use and It's what I tend to smoke, since I use it regularly.

But as others have said be careful. I intended to never smoke much when i started and it becomes less potent with repeated use. Basically your tolerance will trap you if you let it so be mindful and if you realize you are dependent or becoming dependent time for a break or to cut back.

First time I got high it was kinda like in a movie, but that wasn't the first time I smoked which a lot of people say is the case for them too. I think this is because learning to inhale is difficult.
It's a great drug, doesn't cause cancer, and if you just want it for medicinal benefit there's even CBD stuff now that you can get to treat anxiety, depression, pain, etc if you are using it for that reason. Do your research and go to someone who will give you good weed. Good weed is not brown or dirty looking, it looks green, typically the lighter the better but this isn't a rule. The WHITER the better, because that is the actual THC, which gets you faded. So first time you buy if it's brown and not much white dusty flaky stuff on it, not high quality. Denser nugs tend to be better but that DOES NOT mean brick weed, which will be really tight nugs because it's been pressed together, again, not that brick weed sucks as a rule, just most does.

Yeah I lived in a party house where all we did was smoke weed all day for 2 years, then I quit for 2 years, and tried again. It was always a gamble whether it would just help me sleep or give me a panic attack so now I just don't bother with it at all.

Yes, weed will make you self conscious if you have reason to be. It's grotesquely obvious that you have unsolved problems when you smoke pot, that's what pot is for. You feel so good that all your bitterness melts away and you can see reality from the perspective of your friends and whoever without jealousy, anger, frustration, you feel too good to be mad at your high school bully, instead you understand that he was made to feel insecure just like you, and that his drug is power.

>Some people get tired and introverted, some people get hyped and won't shut the fuck up

feels like every person fit into either of these,

i get introverted and weird as fuck, i still enjoy many parts of the experience so i still do it frome time to time but damn i wanna know what it is like for a person who just experiences the "i smoke and i calm down" effects

IKR? fucking sucks because I'd like to smoke a whole joint like the old days but there's no way in fucking hell now. :(

I just did a dab of Purple Diesel and smoked a bowl of Martian Candy, feeling pretty good, about to go to a pre-4th BBQ.

I work at a dispensary in California, ask me anything.

THC has been shown to form a protective layer around neurons, essentially preventing oxidative stress which is caused by excitotoxins such as Oh I don't know aspartame, which is found in the diet mountain dew your basement dwelling ass is drinking right now.

Research before you speak

>Basically your tolerance will trap you if you let it so be mindful and if you realize you are dependent or becoming dependent time for a break or to cut back.

Tolerance is the cause of all issues with drugs. If drugs stayed as potent as they did the day you did them, you would be able to spend ten bucks a month on drugs, never get lung problems, never OD, etc.

The evil people speak about with drugs is the tolerance. As someone who loves smoking, please be aware of tolerance.

Hey, my o-ring keeps coming off the stem. any ideas?

you're more susceptible to any kind of stimulation. if you hear something funny which would make you lightly chuckle it will instead make you hold your stomach while you're obnoxiously laughing for 1-2 minutes. I've heard of people having bad experiences when they did it at home alone in a dark house. so just be around people you like and you'll ahve hte time of your life

The environments that nurture potential for psychosis correlate to those that lead to choosing to try weed.

Claiming weed causes psychosis ignores too many factors to be considered fact.

Weed can trigger phsycosis but I'm saying those people were fucked anyway.

Anything that alters conciousness is exciting to me. I use drugs smartly: research dosage, side effects, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqEmCr8gAAM
Do this

I'm high as fuck right now and that's the best description I've ever heard ... and half way through writing this I realised it may be because I'm high as fuck

"thats what pot is for"

im all for becoming more confident but you need to chill with this pot is for unsolved problems kid

The first time I ever smoked weed, I sent my girlfriend an emoji of a snake. I laughed because it was such a stoner thing to do. I laughed for fucking hours, genuinely.

>my o-ring keeps coming off the stem
i guess just tell whoever has their cock up your ass that you want it deeper so it doesn't come out

it's so good to stay stoned all day long looking for ecchi

By the way, cannabis has been used in various societies dating back at least 5,000 years. And was widely available in the US before William Randolph Hearst launched a propaganda campaign against it simply because the hemp plant was threatening the paper industry. I mean, I'm glad you took something away from your D.A.R.E. class, but you should do a little research before you try to argue a topic you clearly know nothing about.

dunhills are mighty fine

I really don't like it personally.

It tastes bad, it makes my chest feel tight, it makes my lungs burn, and on top of that the high isn't even that good. I strongly prefer other drugs - kratom, Adderal, and tramadol.

It's a bit of an exaggeration but it's true. If you were perfectly happy, there would be a flimsy reason to smoke with regularity, at least for many people, I find.

Shut up, Brian.

Brian's right

>Not mixing weed and kratom

Pleb

Ah the mark of defeat. Glad I could teach you something today, kid.

I don't really care for the way I fell when I smoke pot but the reason I started using it is kind of weird. My work is pretty hard on my back and after doing it for 20 years my back is fucked. My doctor gave me painkillers but if I took an I couldn't shit for like 3 days not to mention I was afraid of getting addicted to them. My daughter's hippy fucking boyfriend recommended I smoke pot so I was basically at the point I would try anything and I tried it and I didn't care for it but I shit you not the next day no back pain at all and it lasted like a week. I told my doctor about it and he just kind of laughed and told me it was fine to keep doing it it wasn't gonna kill me or anything.

You guys can keeping fighting about this shit all you want all I know is it gets me to work on monday.

I actually agree with you, I was just so moved by his speech that I knew others were too

>threatening paper industry
>paper industry completely incapable of just growing their own hemp, for reasons

Nice propaganda there sheep.

I dont like weed but I do enjoy kratom

How often do you light up now?

its nice, your thoughts go cloudy, you feel warm and relaxed. music sounds better :)

4-7 times a day, less in winter.

I don't know whenever my back gets bad. Last time i used it was like 2 months ago.

This is not me. Very clever

Haha what the fuck

People are weird

What's your job like?

Don't do it man

I smoked weed for 5 years, to chill to game to fap. When I stopped I didn't want to do any of it. The first few days were a hellish mix of existentialism boredom and depression. It took me a few weeks to relearn how to properly relax on weekend nights and I still want to smoke weed. Probably always will

A lot of ppl here are wanna be poser stoners, you're not gonna go crazy I've fucked with the stuff for a long time tripped off it, smoked chronic. It's a completely controlable high all u need to do is be aware of you're environments. Smoking weed will fill you're brain ways with basically tiny universes that you have the imagination to fill. Ppl call it pot because you can put you're work into it. Focus enough and you can make the world stand still, fuck with you're surroundings and watch It work. Events can blend seamlessly with single actions because of The ability to move energy throughout the artificial brain matter it simulates. Basically learn to completely understand the substance and become reflective. This applies for basically all genetic matter you can consume via smoke, but weed is extremely sterile to the brain since it's pure THC causing a chemical and reaction releasing serotonin in the brain, like being handed cash.

This is not me. Very clever

>>"I use drugs smartly"
>>smartly

hehe, much love brother

See this guy has smoked too much weed.

>A lot of ppl here are wanna be poser stoners

>Goes on to give the most poser stoner thesis on weed ever created

choose one pls

It changes the way you perceive reality, you feel "movement", taste and smell becomes more sensitive, it's good for people who struggle with appetite as it'll make you hungry after you smoke.
Essentially you experience your average stuff, but it's way more exciting than usual, your short term memory is kinda crappy but you feel entertained even when life seems mundane, stressful or boring.

Conflicting interests just to hate

Judge at you're own expense

It's absolutely nothing, more of your expectations and primed emotions will affect you than the actual chemicals, if you smoked in a clean environment with no stresses it would feel like an extremely mild opiate euphoria with your visual cortex slightly more active. You get higher and trip more going to sleep at night. The whole thing is overrated, like claiming tobacco high brings you in connection with the gods of nature which many na tribes believed

Greentext for ease of typing
>hit the pipe
>mouth instantly fills with the taste of weed, a lot of pieces can stain your mouth/tongue a bit with oil
>you will feel a slight tickle in the back of the throat, that's when you know you done
>clear it (inhale the smoke that's in the pipe to finish the hit)
>you will first feel a headrush from the tight suction from hitting the pipe for 7+ seconds, most people mistake this for the weed
>head rush is amplified by the coughing that rushes the blood to the brain
>after a minute or another good hit most people will feel this warm, slight uplift in their torso (imagine bread in the oven, all comfy and toasty, feels like that)
>heart will be beating fast, feels good man
>when you're really stoned you'll feel your heart beat throughout your whole body, especially your neck, as if you just went for a run

I could keep going but it all sounds silly

I smoked weed for 4 years straight. I'm better off and far less anxious than i was before i started smoking. I've stopped since around a year ago, but
what you are saying sounds like a bunch of horse shit.

I agree entirely, people who try to hold it to "bring in all of the THC" are dumb as fuck. Your body absorbs it all near instantly. The only thing you get from holding it is high from almost passing out from lack of oxygen to the brain.

This. It took me a while to figure out (I smoked for the first time probably 13 years ago but would only smoke a few times a year) that pot doesn't really create anything in you. The anxiety or self consciousness people talk about is something they carry around with or without being high. So in that sense, and if you don't fight it, smoking occasionally can be interesting because it allows you to better understand what's going on in the shadow of your mind. Knowing this can also avoid you panicking too much if you feel too high, because it won't do anything to you. You will just experience on a deeper level whatever is going on inside you.

Save your money or buy and sell it to niggers.

Good thing pot is medicine you fucking dumbass

weed isn't really my jam I'm more of a stimulants and psychedelics guy