Im literally crying tears of joy right now. Based Affleck gonna make the greatest capekino film of all time

Im literally crying tears of joy right now. Based Affleck gonna make the greatest capekino film of all time

Will Deathstroke be played by Aidan Gillen?

>capekino

>cape
>kino
Choose one

wasnt deathstroke already in suicide squad?

Origins was better than Knight. Fight me

No.

You are probably thinking of Deadshot, who was played by Will Smith.

No, you're right.

i wont. but both games could have been so much better

No, pic related is the only choice.

I liked Origins better than City

I used to post this in webm threads a year or so ago and say "leaked footage of Batman" or something.

Never expected we'd actually see Deathstroke. And we know after the warehouse scene in Bats v Supes the fight choreography is going to be great.

i fucking hate comic books.

Boohoo nobody cares

Can't wait for the climactic tank battle

Now all we need is trump to lose the presidency and this will be the best year ever.

Who should play deathstroke lads ?

Asylum is better than both.

Uh trump is /our guy/ please delete yourself to Reddit if you don't like our Putin sponsored memes

This

What am I supposed to fight you over? You said literally nothing wrong.

Gonna have to be someone as old as Affleck at least.

Liam Neeson?
Sean Bean?
Jefferey Dean Morgan?

I actually have high expectations from Geoff Johns from his work as a comic writer. Snyder ego trips are ruining DC movies right now.

I thought the boss fight in origins was pretty underwhelming and then he appeared in Knight and just wow, that was worst than Deadshot in City.

Great, more batman, just what we need! Commence batwanking!

>I actually have high expectations from Geoff Johns from his work as a comic writer.

Snyder is way more competent than Johns

you know you dont HAVE to see it you fucking pigshit faggot

It looks like Batman is flipping off Deathstroke in the thumbnail

But Origins IS better than Knight.
Fun boss fights, no batmobile, brutal Batman, and was pretty much City 2.0.

My nigga.

this tbqh

I'm pissed. Deathstroke? Why?

>You will never see Batfleck hold Jason's dead body in the rubble of an explosion with Jared Leto's laugh in the ambiance slowly getting louder

why even live

why even live

>no batmobile
I hate when people say this. The Batmobile was awesome, forcing it down your throat for half the game isn't.

Keep his helmet on for the fight scenes and have a stuntman fill in for those.

agreed

Shit tier villain. I would love to see joker harley and ivy

No wonder why edgy 13 yr olds like him here anyway

>liking bat tank

I literally rather gather around the city and deal with enemies with my fists than strafing robot tanks.

>tfw this
I feel you nigga, but they'll save that for another movie because Jason is dead in this universe.
But it's fucking Deathstroke, the Terminator.

But this is clearly true

They could always do a prequel.
Have a Joker and Harley killing Jason storyline.
We already have the actors, just need someone to play Robin.
It can finally explain all the "Damaged" tattoos and Jokers grill/plated teeth.

DC has an entire roster of heroes ready for the big screen, yet queers like you keep perpetuating this batwank bs. Go fuck yourself

Is capekino pronounced like cappuccino?

it is indeed

Having "Slade" may attract the now grown Teen Titans cartoon fans.

You're not wrong. At least Origins had fun boss fights and wasn't a chore to play. Besides shitty controls, it easily beats Knight.

Pic related best Vidya bat trilogy.

I was hoping he would introduce Black Mask, sort of like Year One, Deathstroke being his hired lackey.

That's because Batman is their only interesting superhero.

You're right, and Matvel has tons. I can't wait for the day when all of Marvel's interesting heroes make it to the screen.

Oh wait, they are. Marvel just sold away the rights to them like a bunch of dumbshits.

>Wanting another Joker movie

kys my man