Sup Forums I'm so fucking poor right now, after I pay my bills I'll have $13 to my name until july 15th...

Sup Forums I'm so fucking poor right now, after I pay my bills I'll have $13 to my name until july 15th. What the fuck am I gonna do once I run out of food and gas?

I eat a bit of my dogs food once I run out of money until payday. that and I eat the leftover food at work.

Also have you considered sucking dick?

Do you need the car?

Just buy tea, milk, sugar and bread and butter if you get hungry just have tea and toast, the tea give you slow release energy that keep you goin and the toast expands in your stomach filling you up.

You could get food from a food bank, otherwise lentils and rice are the cheapest thing to eat if you buy them in bulk.

Ask a good friend/family to borrow money for gas?

consider finding somewhere cheaper to stay or get a roommate

fuck

this thread has made me become so grateful for what little I have

good luck OP

Who said you get to have both faggot.

get on craigslist and get a sugar daddy.

Buy a sack of potatos and spinach. You will get several kilos of that for 5$. When i was a student i lived of that died for months.
Try not to use your car and walk or ride (bike) your way to work.
You will manage mate. Good luck.

I'd beg my parents for money before sucking dick

My car is the only way for me to get to work

Food banks are a good idea, thanks for the food suggestions.

Rent is as cheap as I'll be able to find where I live. I'll have to find a better job in order to not be in this situation next month.

Oh I do have potatoes, neat, I'll start eating those before I spend more on food...

thanks for your support everyone, I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone I know irl about this

I live without any money for about 4 weeks out of 5 for over a couple of years and to begin it was painful and humiliating. Realising that we judge ourselves on this as well as society. Its tough but if you can grow through it you will be a hell of a lot stronger as well as have gratitude for what you have. I have been eating mainly Pizza hut, they throw a fuck of a lot away, whole pizzas boxed and garlic bread an shit.

>wat do
Do an odd job here and there OP. Problem solved.

Buy ramen noodles, rice and beans.
Only use your car when you absolutely have too.
Sell some of your belongings and ask a friend if they know anyone looking for any temporary help during that time.

I'll fuck you for a fiver

how much in gas will it take to get to work an back till the 15th? Do you have a lawnmower or anything else that runs on gas that you can get some gas out of if need be?
Cheap food-rice. If you have sugar and butter, you can toss both in some cooked white rice for more carbs and energy. Eat your food that will go bad first and then the other stuff after that. Search your house and car for change and use it to buy some cheap ingredients(a bag of sugar for one).
Tea is good for for caffeine and if will help fill you up and tossing sugar in it will help with the energy thing too from not eating as much.

Do you play csgo and have some skins? Sell some on OP skins and cash out onto your paypal. Idr how much you have to have to do it, but it isn't too much.

Work on amazon turk.

Or get a fucking job you bum.

If your bills are greater than or nearly equal to your income, you are spending to much.

This. Plus, old people tend to need a shit load of help with stuff that would be easy to do for anyone one else.

I was homeless for a little while and I just stole a bunch of food from the 99ยข store. Do you have one near you op?
They have no security or loss prevention so just walk in fill a bag with food and walk out. Worked Everytime for me.

I guess I could go on craigslist and see if there's something.

I usually fill the tank on payday and have to refill it a little more than a week later. If I don't go anywhere other than work I might be able to stretch what I have until then.

I work a lot, just shitty sub-minimum wage work

I think I have food shelves closer to me than the 99c store.

The bill that would bring me down to $13 is actually the security deposit for the water bill at the new place I've moved into. I could maybe stall on paying the security deposit until the 15th, and have another $65 to spend on food essentials...

Alright not too bad. You'll be ok bro.