What do you say Sup Forums?

What do you say Sup Forums?
Would you rather live in a Dictatorship or a state on Anarchy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dictatorship.

An anarchistic society is just a dictatorship waiting to happen anway, so I'ld prefer to skip to the more stable civilization part.

actually all the pyramids should just be a little red bit at the top

Anarchy.
I'm not a cuck ready to get fucked by some mad dictator that I probably don't even agree with.

I'll turn it into a dictatorship myself, anarchy cannot be sustained for long.

Anarchy is not self-sustainable.

Neither.

Oligarchy seems pretty cool.

Also
>Anarchy
>all red
Half of that red is the Trump supporters they assault.

Shouldn't the democracy one have the red part at least slightly more than half the triangle?

>implying anarchy is where everyone is equal

What a load of shit.

Anarchy is impossible. Anarchy means the rule of the strongest and most powerful.

Honestly it depends on the ruler. There have been some seriously terrible rulers, but if the ruler was competent then dictatorship. Otherwise though probably anarchy.

This.

A Christian would get stoned in anarchy.

Modern "anarchists" would get murdered as soon as the new warlord rolls in.

It all started with anarchy, didn't it? Is just unstable, stronger ones will eventually force they're will on rest.

>implying those against trump have guns
>implying those for trump don't
???????????

Democracy should be the anarchy one. Anarchy should look something like the first round of a shitty Jackson Pollock painting with haphazard splotches of varying size randomly strewn about.

Aristocracy.

As long as the Dictator is based and cares about his country, under anarchy I would most likely die right away because of my health issues

Never implied that. If you go to a Trump Rally you'll always see a Trump supporter in a verbal altercation with a Trump "protester" and the protester will spit/punch/otherwise attack the Trump supporter.

Come to think of it, you're right.
In a democracy, everyone agrees to be ruled by popular vote (even when it's not a good thing). In anarchy, everyone is ruled by the most physically powerful/willful people around.

Dictatorship under a benevolent life-long dictator. Would prevent this political corruption nonsense where a minister is in office for 4 years, swindles as much money as possible and then disappears once the other party's elected.

Wait, this is a time line of Russia right?
> Where is the second oligarchy?

>people think monarchies have all of their power concentrated in the monarch
jfc

Dictatorship.
Anarchy is complete and total chaos.
Humanity would revert back to the Stone Age.

Russia was never a democracy though. Maybe for a few days under Yeltsin but they realised it wouldn't work pretty quickly.

>muh victim complex
Fuck off trumptard

Monarchy

the image is retarded and so is the question

youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE

LOOGIE

Bingo. Democracy isn't perfect, and it certainly isn't impervious to corruption, but the power to change it if/when it really starts sucking balls ultimately remains with the people. The OP pic amounts to little more than subtle propaganda designed to keep us further divided. It's easier to fuck all of us over if half can be convinced to willingly fuck themselves. That's why libtards get referred to as useful idiots. They seem to think that if they get "their" way, shit will all carry on as before except they'll be calling the shots. They're not realizing that if shitsux, which it undoubtedly would, they'd no longer be able to rely upon their only form of power (yelling about shit and using shame to bully change into being brought about) to backtrack out of it.

>whaaaaa!!!! He spit on me!
Meanwhile, Trumpanzees are suck punching people

I'd rather live in a democratic republic.

anarchy and good parenting

You're distracting from the actual argument. It's not about fighting, it's about the concept of opinions being expressed in different societies.

We already know that democracy is majority rules, and the minority opinion has to wait for the next election to try. But the claim the anarchism is for everyone is bullshit.

Tell me, o sweet anarchist, what would you do in your anarchist society when one third the people go back to worshipping Jesus and promoting conservative values and being anti LGBT?

So sick of this fucking "anarchy" meme. There's no such thing. "Anarchy" is an ephemeral state, achievable only during periods of extreme chaos.

People will naturally form into bands headed by leaders (i.e. psychopaths, or big dicked charisma men), and then your anarchy is over.

This.

Pre-colonial America and Africa were the closest things to anarchist society, and they were fighting each other all the time, eating each other, and selling each other to the superior white man, until whitey took them over.

national anarchism in a resource based economic federation.

Okay, I'll move to Somalia where there's a state of anarchy. How's that working for them?

Anarchy stops working at Human Psychology which always seeks to form tribes and laws since humans are a collective based species and not individual like nest fleers.
The only thing that works is the total state, which is based on the will and consent of the people and seeks to enlarge the prosperity of our tribes and protect our laws which were formed by human psychological common sense over the course of thousands of years and natural selection. Now that we have an urbanized state of prosprity which even allows the weak to survive we also will need eugenics as an replacement of natural selection.

Minarchy please.