What would you do if you woke up with superpowers identical to those of Luke Cage?

What would you do if you woke up with superpowers identical to those of Luke Cage?

His powers are pretty shit so I would probably do door work for several years and a bit of bodyguard stuff before opening my own seedy bar

Cuck white boyz

Constantly run into things

This.

>His powers are pretty shit
He literally can't be harmed externally.
You could do fucking anything dangerous at all unless it was hanging out in a gas chamber for fun

Bang Krysten Ritter all day

became a famous magician who no one can work out his tricks

be might still be harmed by concussive forces, so you could die just like anyone else from getting hit by a car and having your brain bash about inside your skull ect

This to be quite honest pharmacia.

This, probably.

haha le cuck meme so epic for the win

Are you retarded? He stopped a car with ease in the trailer. A bat would shatter. Unless u jump off a 4 story building head first you'd be fine. Piss off

Delete my enemies

Battery would shatter against his skull for example*

I don't know his comic powers, but in Jessica Jones, he almost died after taking a shotgun blast to the face due to a concussion that resulted in a swelling of the brain. If they were being consistent with his powers and his superpower is impenetrable skin, then any blunt force trauma to the head could easily kill him and could break his bones.

You have been cucked my friend

Fuck Jessica Jones in the ass.

>Power-man

That's more a case of bad writing then. His only superpower is skin that can't be damaged. How would that make him stop a car? His muscles and bones are completely normal. They'd tear and break just as easy as those of any other human.

>break his bones.

His skull didn't shatter from that shotgun blast though.

Convince white America that Black Lives Matter.

Only serious response.

His comic powers are impenetrable skin, a healing factor, and enhanced strength.