Post ITT if you aren't a Eurocuck

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3527771/German-minister-told-police-remove-word-rape-reports-mass-migrant-sex-attacks-Cologne-new-Year-s-Eve.html
infowars.com/muslim-migrants-force-child-to-perform-sex-acts-at-swimming-pool-in-germany/
jihadwatch.org/2016/02/germany-muslim-migrants-rape-12-year-old-threaten-to-slit-throat-of-6-year-old
youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can hide threads when you press on the arrow under the thumbnail when you are in the catalog.

if only you could hide your shame

ABSOLUTE MADMAN KEK

Feels good my men
I want Sup Forums's cocks, please feed me
cocks.

We have less than one percent muslims, and we like it this way

what the fuck are you doing germany

just what the fuck are you doing

HANS AND HIS HOMEBOY JAMAL ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm now a #trumpmissile

Postan.

kiwi-fag represent!

a faggot medikit holy shit

A failed country holy shit

Soon.

The new butthurt brigade
If only Canada was here

Brexit, soon... If we don't get out voted by cucks.

Feels okay man

british is not european...fuck anyone who says otherwise

kek

>his country his named after one of the most irrelevant provinces in one of the most irrelevant countries in the EU.

My socks are large because i am 191 cm tall g0y

Are you serious? Australia's a bigger nanny state than anything in europe. And the antiintellectual culture of conformism means you can't have your own opinions

Give the English guy a break.

He's not butthurt, and he seems to want to change his situation.

Kek

>Buy a whore

I think that's called marriage.

>50% white
mexicans are white i swear!

soon

Why are the Germans burning their own flag?

Hey, what's going on?

>not done in the country whose flag gets burned
>not done by people born in the country whose flag gets burned

Even your Chancellor is a cuck.

Nice proxy nigel

Your police

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3527771/German-minister-told-police-remove-word-rape-reports-mass-migrant-sex-attacks-Cologne-new-Year-s-Eve.html

Yet another "yaayaa booboo yo momma fat tee hee kek" thread started by an Australian.

Maybe not all Australian posters are 13 year olds. Sadly, I think that they are such an ignorant, dumb, collectively retarded nation that many Australian shitposters who SEEM to be 13 are actually in their 30s. But the products of their beer-sodden brains and humourless "sense of humour" are guaranteed to draw the 13-year-olds in their hordes to Sup Forums every time.

Is there really any defensible reason not to perma-ban all Australian IPs?

They are not a white nation in any meaningful sense. Their country has been colonized by white people for almost as long as North America has - and yet any of us would be hard pressed to name a single book, piece of music or movie of any quality that this sandpit full of sweaty beer-swilling loudmouthed farting ignoramuses has ever produced.

Please mods....purge this board of that blot on the escutscheon of the white race that is Australia.

Both Australia and New Zealand are heavily infiltrated by jewry and will soon be majority Asian and African in youth demography. New Zealand in particular has a very low % of whites.

We don't have to accept shit, you rage inducing whore.

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEGGERED

Ahahaha, ebin bander.

>Yurofags can't handle the bants
>Aussies and kiwis BTFO Europe
>Americans laughing in background

Your future

infowars.com/muslim-migrants-force-child-to-perform-sex-acts-at-swimming-pool-in-germany/

jihadwatch.org/2016/02/germany-muslim-migrants-rape-12-year-old-threaten-to-slit-throat-of-6-year-old

who's this guy?

>tfw most free nation on Earth according to study

>implying that OZ and NZ arent pushing the diversity shtick like crazy

> They are not a white nation in any meaningful sense. Their country has been colonized by white people for almost as long as North America has - and yet any of us would be hard pressed to name a single book, piece of music or movie of any quality that this sandpit full of sweaty beer-swilling loudmouthed farting ignoramuses has ever produced.

And yet they will survive, if they are smart.

The earth is not inhereted by those who are righteous or cultured, but by those who survive. You, France, won't. Demographically speaking your rubicon has been crossed. Your youth is African.

fuck off, you irrelevant anglo cocksuckers.vegemite is not real food.

>And yet they will survive, if they are smart.
And that my friends is why australia is fucked.

Not even kidding, 9 out of 10 people on this rock could have their total IQ counted on one hand.

>60% white

Here come dat boi!!

Future? No, dear burger, it's already here.

Based kiwibros.

>100% cucked

Is this even a real quote? I mean 90% of these types of things on Sup Forums are fake.

I am Europe.

Hello Merkel, you enjoying the rapefugee cock with your 70 year old cunt?

kek

>more than double non-hispanic white people than the population of your entire country

Imagine how much more Euro women are gonna crave Aussie cock.

I mean they already did but now they are surrounded by sissy euro boys and dirty sand niggas

Man I gotta go back to euro and rail some more broads.
The poor girls probably havent had a good root in ages

>1.3 million rapefugees

Ahmed is in so much denial. Everyone already knows how cucked your country is, nothing will change that.

Yes it is real

youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo

It is around the 1:20 mark
Although it seems to be in a different context

"Your Rubicon has been crossed"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When stupid ignorant people are JUST stupid and ignorant they are boring.

But when there somehow gets mixed into their stupidity and ignorance a little droplet of pretentious delusion that they possess, and can handle, culture they become near-inexhaustible sources of lulz.

Look at this dumb little prick, for example. He is the kind of pathetically cocky little moron who likes to use phrases that he has heard "clever" people use without ever having been able to muster the intellectual energy to look these phrases up himself and see what they actually mean.

Protip, kid: "Crossing the Rubicon" cannot appropriately be used to refer to an action or set of actions initiating the COLLAPSE of a higher culture, such as the recent policies of mass immigration favoured by the French and other continental European governments. By its very nature - since it is an allusion to Julius Caesar's deciding to go beyond the "point of no return" in his struggle with the Roman Republic - it refers to an action or set of actions initiating the RISE, not the FALL of a great political empire.

Back to school, my child.

Ouchie

>nigger president

>60% white soon 0%
>calls other countries failed

Thirteen-years-oldie.

hon hon hon eiffel tower baguette hon hon refugees hon hon hon africans hon eiffel baguette tower

>being this completely ass ravaged by the bantz

You got me there.

Dun worry, we fix soon.

>American Education

Refer to
Please read the thread first before getting assblasted

Yeah, your 'bantz' really impress me.
"Tee hee yo momma smel off poo kekek look a me Im onna edgy Sup Forums boad Im a scerry altrite nazzi look a me kek kek u scared bro u momma fat kekek looka mi bantz im so witty kekek lol"

Refer to:
Before getting race-mixed

the eu is pretty chill

My ancestors were Eurocucks. They saw Europe's future and left.

>60% white
>60% white
>60% white

Is that all you have? At least my country isn't becoming the European Caliphate.

HAHA!
Poopoo!
I do a big pooooooooo on u!
lololol

Come on Frogbro, just ignore or filter what you don't want to see it's not hard.

Poopoo stinky stinky!!!
Lolol u all POOOOOOOO
lolol

Oh isnt it fun to be BIG BOYS and to discuss POLITICS on edgy Sup Forums!

lmao look at this guy!

>yfw your country isn't part of a continent that borders the Middle East

He wants to leave EU and NATO, create the 6th Republic (new constitution) and basically make France great again.

Now this is pathetic, go throw a tantrum somewhere else you fucking autistic faggot.

>>>>>>>>>>/dumblr/
>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/
>>>>>>>>>>/fuckoff/

Come on FatBeerswillingIgnorantSheepfuckerbro, just fuck off and find a board for children and retards to splatter your shit over it's not hard.

australians all let us rejoice for we are young and free

When are you going to fuck shit up, France. WHERE IS THE BLOOD. TO ARMS WHEN.

Where are you ? I want Your cock so badly user

>Be German liberal loser
>Napoleon Bonapardo is in Sankt Helena
>Want liberalism back
>Fail because you're a genetic waste and a cuck
>Go to America
>Free slaves and get daughter to marry a nig
>200 years later
>"I am 1/64th Germanic descent and our country isn't fucked unlike Europe and we are liberated by our establishmentarian elite"
>get shot

lewd

We have plenty of pajeets and asians tho.

Sup m8

>wailing like a bitch on a Tibetan tapestry production bulletin board

Go talk about it over at plebbit where you're clearly from m8, this board has been fucked since Sup Forumsharbour, enjoy it and stop being such a serious faggot