Whats your plan bingbongs if the brexit goes shits up?

Whats your plan bingbongs if the brexit goes shits up?

Other urls found in this thread:

parliament.uk/get-involved/elections/standing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my bet is you lot will inevitably blame the scottish, get drunk and proceed to forget about it after a day like you lot do with everything.

pic related

Once I graduate from uni I am moving to canada

This, but blame the Irish instead.

Be pissed off for a couple of weeks and then life goes on.

My plan is to get the fuck out once I've finished my 3 years at uni, I'm saving up money now to live abroad, hopfully I can get a job here as well

What province?

go back to being a miserable and suicidal wageslave

Only a college aged moron could think moving to canada is a long term solution. Then again based on your apparent dirth of brain you wont be doing any degree that would make the US let you in.

Why do you want to become a Fuckin Leaf and not become Superior Trump-landian instead?

to be fair its an equally likely tossup for them, brits hate both groups essentially equally, depending on the day.

>brits hate both groups essentially equally, depending on the day.

t. Tyrone Hernandez

Celeberate.

Federalist master race, on the right side of history.

There IS no long term solution. If you honestly think Trump is going to win in today's gay-ass millenial progressive world, I'd have to say your mental capacity is the one in short supply.

That's my plan too, except I'll be working online once I'm abroad, rather than for a company in-country. I'm getting the fuck out even if (and it will anyway) brexit goes tits up.

Can't wait to say "bye bye Bongistan!".

Obviously Ontario but if the terms of my visa require me to move to the lesser populated territories so be it.

Hot_Opinions.jpeg

Because getting a H-1B visa in the northeast of the US is fucking difficult without money and a greencard marriage isn't a logical solution.

Savage. Brutal. No survivors from your destructive post.
Tfw I'm Scottish, live in England and have an English wife.

I'll be voting to get the fuck OUT.

>brexit doesn't go tits up

That should read.

>Obviously Ontario
Well it wasn't obvious, that's why I asked.

Could always use you in Alberta but if you're set on Ontario I'd say stay North, and avoid Toronto like the fucking plague.

Canada has some really cushy software jobs and for some reason Brits think its a beautiful place. It certainly has a wilderness aspect you won't find anywhere in Britain. The reality is the winters are apalling, doing anything requires a long ass drive and the government is going to shit. As for america I guarantee you 90-95% of Brits would never consider moving to America if they were asked where else would they consider living. Its just not a place thats thought of as particularly pleasant.

My main problem is that I want a country to be proud to be in, everyday this one gets harder and harder to cope with, I rather pick rice for the rest of my life in some shitty japan village knowing that the country im in cares about it self than being in bongostan where no one gives a fuck as the foundations of what made Britannia great are being destoryed

I have a pretty widely spread social network along the entire east coast of the US so being as close as I can to there is nice, however I have spent time in the US before and I know that I am going to need to book planes to visit.

I guess it also depends where I can find work, nothing is set in stone. Thanks for the advice leafbro.

pretty much this

I do think that there will be a surge in the white British population leaving these shores, probably myself included.

Should Brexit fail, I'll have given up on the UK.

>And then sharia law gets passed through parliament
>british rule is destroyed
>United Islamist Commonwealth established
>kebab wins
>Europe falls soon after

>90-95% of Brits would never consider moving to America if they were asked where else would they consider living. Its just not a place thats thought of as particularly pleasant.

I never found the British mentality towards life appealing, these days I find people to be very hostile, miserable and devoid of hope or encouragement. Maybe the American enthusiasm comes off as childish to lots of Brits, but when you look at our two countries, which ones of us have the bigger smiles on our faces?

Better food, better women, better weather, a higher life satisfaction rating despite a weaker work/free time balance? Because to an American, having a successful career is satisfying in itself. I am perhaps biased because I have nothing but fond memories of time spent in the US yet awful depressing experiences here in the UK, but I would never say that most Brits think of America as "unpleasant".

Go full MGTOW. I heave a sneaking suspicion women are going to fall for the remainian propaganda and vote remain in their droves.

The women vote will be something like 70% remain, 30% leave at best.

Depends on what the polls say

Serious question, is this what non-brits on Sup Forums actually believe?

I recommend East or SE Asia, in that case. I can't think of a single country there that isn't nationalistic as fuck.

Good luck, m80. Maybe we'll bump into each other somewhere over there.

I am personally founding identitarianism in the UK while cocurrently developing other movements, I'm part of a nationalist think tank and will be looking into ways of combining liberty and survival in the context of the UK today up to and including indigenous secession and a pan European indigenous faith.

Why what the fuck have you done for your people today OP? I guantee most people here will be like "im going to flee lol", it won't work, we have to stand abd fight, now. Pic related.

might try and travel to the usa and do my bit to make sure america doesnt wind up like us.

the empire will truly be dead and i cannot love a country that no longer loves its people.

ill watch it burn from texas

We already have fucking sharia courts you fucking dip, Do you think the average brit is going to care as they slowly move up the political ladder? We have a "oh well it doesnt effect me" attitude

If any of you are qt 3.14 grilles i will offer u a place in the US with my American citizenship.

>but when you look at our two countries, which ones of us have the bigger smiles on our faces?
America because they are fake as fuck and trained to always "be positive!" whilst being disturbed and fucked up inside, brits are way more honest and our cynicism is our great strength as is our humour.
>Because to an American, having a successful career is satisfying in itself.
And yet the number one regret of the dying is working to much, more fool them for falling for the American dream.

>dirth of brain
>dirth
Oh the ironing.

You've been on Sup Forums for too long mate.

Like literally anyone who had the chance. Move too Australia

Well not neccesarily unpleasant but I meant most Brits when the oppurtunity arises would retire to Spain, France, Greece and even Croatia and Montenegro are getting popular. I think the weather in America doesn't appeal because we generalise it into being either cold snowy winters or baking hot summers. Again most Brits don't consider America the first stop for great food but rather Italy, Spain or Greece.

Maybe so but it doesn't change the fact that these islamist don't care how they gain control and we have a police that dont care.

> i start internet chat groups and absolutely never influence real life or have my penis touched

Just fixed that for you

God speed, old boy. Hopefully it won't be required.

I'm voting to remain but I won't be in a celebratory mood. I really want a reformed EU as the current one has become a joke. I believe that thanks to this referendum and thanks to the rise of right wing parties across Europe, Brussels will finally get their shit together and embrace more conservative views. No to turkey, no more refugees and if even one of them dares to commit a crime then deport their whole family to the North Pole.

parliament.uk/get-involved/elections/standing/

It's expensive trying to get into politics

I'd probably chose a country like the ones you named if I was moving for retirement and was looking for a slower pace of life to accept old age. But I am talking about moving while being a young career and family building minded individual. I want to be somewhere where there is opportunity for wealth and success and good memories.

>they are fake as fuck and trained to always "be positive!"

I found the honesty in Americans to be one of their best values

??? Scottish people are British

it wont be reformed mate...i used to believe in it but its not gonna happen

brexit and then push for a new project that is fair...the people in charge of the eu atm are too corrupt and its got a creepy marxist agenda to it.

we will never be given a fair voice...just have the odd scrap thrown at us to keep us sweet so we can be their cash cow

HAHAHAHA

They have temporarily stopped fining and trying the UK for EU law breaches around this referendum but elsewhere they are ramping up fines for not taking migrants, they are letting turkey have free travel regardless of failing reforms to be EU proper, and they are found to be planning federalization.

They loathe us for this vote and will treat us much much worse if we stay.

Nice proxy Merkel.

>Brussels will finally get their shit together and embrace more conservative views. No to turkey, no more refugees

lmao pls be b8. Turkey will DEFINITELY join, it's the quid pro quo for "helping" with the refugees. Serbia, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro etc. all WILL join too. The current problems will only get worse. Only way is to vote OUT.

well yeah, I know a few people, mostly work colleagues, who've moved to NYC or California. Definately better pay in tech in the US, though finance sector is about the same as the UK except with fewer holidays.

Australia seems to be the more popular choice though among friends who've moved overseas.

THICK

And yet, not an argument.

I am going to go to Romania and hunt vampires (prey of the medieval superstitions of a backward country) for cash.

I've got a lot of friend in the US which is a big part of why I want to be settled over there. What companies were these work colleagues of yours with to get a placement overseas?

We have no interest in political parties or elections.

If you want to see that you're better off joining the British Resistance party or the BRPI headed by Jack Sen.

I used to think like you, but the EU cannot be reformed. The people at the top are all too set in their ways and they HATE us.

one fintech firm, we were an American company though technically I guess we're either a Luxembourg or Irish company as the owners don't seem to want to pay uncle sam his taxes... but either way main offices were London and NYC and transfers happened from time to time

plenty of people working in Banks seem to be able to make the move quite easily too, especially if their employer is setting up a new team in the states then they can get a different category of visa for managers instead of joining the designated shitting countries in the H1B lottery

don't worry Emirica will save em

Feel sad and carry on.

I will dedicate the rest of my life to destruction of the EU.

Have u checked the truth yet

Oh its a skinny white kid kind of revolution where you think you'll set up some kind of traditionalist settlement in post invasion britain, but really all the normal people having fun now will come and stomp all over you when the time comes. ;-p

Gr8 b8
If serious, your a fucking retard if you think the EU can be reformed with us in it.

The mere fact we're already half out in terms of legislation that we will either be ignored or be forced to support the shitter countries of the Union.
You wanna reform EU? Vote leave on June 23rd

You're falling into the classic brit thought trail

>"Oh it'll get better if I dont do anything"
>"Surly they must care after this moan"

>live in Derbyshire
>literally not seen a arab in years other than when I went to a city (Manchester)

Even if shit gets as bad as sme on pol say, still won't leave.

Rather go down with a sinking ship than abandon it.

Sadly true

When democracy fails it is because democracy is fascism masquerading as freedom. The only response that fascism understands is bloody violence, whether the dictator is a single person or the majority of a population.

Your loyalty is disguised apathy.

stay where I live because I'm not a hypocritical traitor

WHITE
F
L
I
G
H
T

i doubt many people will even bother voting desu, the Leave camp are all very motivated to vote on the other hand

>Be pissed
>Get on with life
>Wait for EU to collapse on its own

whom do you plan to ally with after exiting EU

pretty much this

most people on Sup Forums dont have responsibilities or more important issues to care about. id love a brexit but if we sadly dont get it the EU wont last long anyway

>EU
>Collapsing

damn scottish... you ruined scotland

Mind explaining?

The media will have you believe America is this crime ridden shithole but outside of the liberal gang towns most of it is quiet and prosperous. America is large and there are thousands of cities and towns to choose from. If you're willing to travel to look for work you can find it almost anywhere with no experience.

choo chop reality express incoming

Australia

Going to move to Alberta cause I support the flames

Higher taxes on all working people while importing incompatible cultures to suppress opposite view points to help sustain authoritarian rule what EU wants

It's not collapsing any time soon

Why would anyone in their right mind move to Australia? $35 a pack cigarettes and taxes out the yahoo. $15 an hour minimum wage, taxed to poverty.

You're forgetting that people still have opinions. Hell, if things too far I wouldn't be surprised if we saw an actual military coup in Europe.

The more the EU pushes, the more resistance they generate; if nothing is done to prevent it, the EU will reach breaking point.

Go full scale breivik.

EU will economically crash soon, its just a matter of when.

But no one will speak, the islamic population what is benfiting from the downfall will not say anything, the eastern population in the UK wont say anything and then you have the current native British population with half of hem not wanting to say anything

No one will resist, and even if there was the numbers would be too low

Not if they keep extorting from other countries

>But no one will speak

Like I said, the more toes the EU steps on, the more enemies they create. The reason people aren't speaking out is because they haven't yet had either any personal experience of the dangers of the EU, or read nearly enough about them.

Revolutions take time to build up, they don't just occur over night.

Wait for the Germans to tire of Merkel and oust the bitch, get comfy and watch as Europe slips into the right wing once more. It will inevitably happen, if you look all over Europe the right wing parties are gaining momentum. Once the shift reaches a point we'll have a unified Europe which is ready to deal with the degeneracy.

No.

40 pack a bond street reds is fucken $30. devo bc of dog mate coles and woollies isnt that much better. fuck this country.

Hopefully move to Japan

cutting out the columns

you best not steal my rice picking job

NEW THREAD
GO GO GO