Does anyone else just feel completely fucking alone, lost and depressed?

Does anyone else just feel completely fucking alone, lost and depressed?

I’m 21, working a shitty job although I’m going back to school this year. I don’t even know what I want to do but I’m doing it just to get out of this shitty town.

Very few friends and no girlfriend. Still living with my parents and that’s not exactly an attractive feat to women. I don’t know man I just feel so unhappy.

This thread has no purpose I just needed to vent. Also a general feels thread if anyone’s down.

I'm the exact same age and position as you, brah. Although I'm unemployed and trying to get back into college.

I'm sure it will work out one day.

Its an art to attract what you love OP. It will take a while and you have to be consitent or else you'll end up unhappy and zynical your whole life. You literally wake up and go to sleep ten tousand times in your life. Why not make somthing usefull with the time inbetween? Maybe you'll find something worth ur time and then you'll notice life isn't useless and the time you spent happy is sometimes more worth than a life

Comforting to know people are out there in the same situation as me.

I don’t know fam, hopefully it works out for both of us.

>Still living with my parents and that’s not exactly an attractive feat to women

fuck them then, there's nothing wrong with that.
Women that look for an independent guy at such a young age are mostly whores and goldiggers.

btw, 23 here, living with my parent, shitty job as well (well paid I must say), and next year I hope I finish my career.
Nothing wrong with that, my gf's at the same situation, and she's older than me.

Yeah I mean I pay rent and shit, I think it’s okay at my age to still be living with my parents.

I live in a shitty town though and there isn’t really an abundance of down to earth nice women.

Need to get out ASAP so I guess Uni is that way out.

Go for it then, you'll meet plenty of people, and maybe a nice girl out there.

Cheers, that’s the plan. Just in the meantime trying to keep my head up.

Take some advice from an old oldfag:

Ignore bitches, get money.

Seriously. If you just GOTTA have some pussy, rent it. Focus on your career path, no GF to fuck your life up and certainly no kids until you are:

1) ON your career path
2) Paid off a significant amount of any student debt
3) Have your OWN home.

Trust me on this, you'll be happier in the long run.

Until then, you PROTECT THAT DNA. That shit is the key that will LOCK YOUR ASS DOWN. Don't let no bitch get it. If you fuck one, you always use a condom that YOU bought and brought to the party.

how old are you?`

daum i am at work and want to have my input here, do not take down this thread or start a new one in 2-3hrs

i didn't know anyone over the age of 30 lurked Sup Forums

Oldest I've seen claimed was over 70.

This is the last bastion of free speech, with all that that implies...

Hey man, not calling you old or anything but how does it feel to be 52? Have you ever thought about anything like suicide in your life?

I still haven't killed myself, fuck it that makes me a winner. Fuck giving up, I'm not going to wind up one of those sad fucks asking for painless suicide methods. Smoke weed kids, it helps. OP I hope you get through whatever you're going through alive and well.

Im over 30

It never "works out"

you either get on a track and stick with it or you will death spiral.

get busy or you will be fucked

Yup. Even went so far as to find out what gun oil tastes like. You get over it though, or rather through it.

There is a lot of my life I'm not happy with, but at this point there isn't much I can do about it.

So I give you young'uns a warning. Learn from my fail.

My plane is to ignore women get wealthy and then 15+ years from now buy a teenage mormon girls hand in marriage. I knwo some people do those arrangements on the DL and im willing to pay a premium for a young virginal wife and mother to my children.

Any other advice, wise one?